>I'm lazy as fuck
>I have no motivation
>I have no direction in life
>I'm underemployed

Yet I am still

>narcissistic
>think a lot of jobs are beneath me
>depression gets worse when working menial jobs

I'm too smart for my own good but not smart enough for my own good. I do not have the courage to kill myself, before it is suggested.

Lol i am in exactly the same boat

smoke weed everyday

>Literally every male to visit this website

if you need advice go to the advice board not the politics board

same boat lad

i was like you...
then i became a drug dealer.
now the life is YEEAAAAHHHHH

>millenialism, the post

yup i blame boomers and (((jews)))

How is this politics? Go kill yourself.

Yeah whenever i make comments like this there are always people who feel the same way or write "are you me."

I have done so, though my card expired and I have slowed down a lot in general before that. Smoking weed or not hasn't changed things

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time too the establishment fall to lonely internet losers with nothing better to do
buck up kiddo

what meme degree

politics are downstream from culture. This is what society has done to us (or am i just a fag for blaming society?)

In order to have your life back in track you only need to know one relative who is a drug user and have 1 grant in cash.

Are you me? lol spooky

Smoke more weed

don't worry, eventually you will be able to find a purpose

was bringt (((weed))) du kind

>I'm too smart for my own good but not smart enough for my own good.

I wrote this wrong. The phrase is "I'm to smart for my own good but not smart enough to do me any good." Not sure if I made it up or not, but I'll pretend that I did. I also forgot to mention that I am a virgin.

alles

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE VIRGIN

HA

Change your diet and sleeping patterns and get back to work faggot.

first of all stop pitying yourself. it's pathetic.

second of all, start lifting and achieve your full physical potential. if you already hit the gym, hit it harder. seems like you have nothing to lose anyway and a lot of time on your hands, so why not give it a try.

if the rest doesn't follow by itself, well, then you're fucked and you might have to turn to the chemical jew.

so is Bill Kristol right when he says that I should be expelled from the country and replaced with hard working Mexicans? Perhaps he is just worried young men are concerned about conspiracies and exposing all the shit they are doing instead of generating tax revenue and being a consumer.

I second this.

We are living in the best timeline and shit is bound to get down in our lifetime.

Just prepare yourself. I personally found myself a hobby in fantasizing about the end of the world as our cities burn and it made me develop a love for parkour and climbing roofs.

You seem depressed because you can't seem to fit anywhere, That's because maybe you shouldn't be fitting anywherre and that's cool. When that happens you fly away.

What would you do right at this moment if money was not a problem? Answer this question and work towards it.

It's politics. It's better than one word or at most one sentence bait threads

Hast du EIN eingebozel

Find what it is you enjoy doing and monetize the shit out of it. Do that and a path will open.

Political Science. Minor in Communication.

I'm in the same boat

Do not be distracted by the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

how do you become a drug dealer?

femanons too.