Liberals are a bunch of snowfl-

Liberals are a bunch of snowfl-

I... I don't know what to say... there's no way to refute his argument... it's literally foolproof.... Fuck.

Ooh another self-loathing whi-

friendly reminder that identifying as liberal/republican is part of identity politics, real enlightened individuals like myself only identify as centrists

WTF I love Chillary Clinton now

Damn, he got us there. Sup Forums on suicide watch?

>(((Wexler)))

the half sentence liberal meme is one of the worst ctr posts recently

Niggers are the true snowflakes (they're all black, they're emotionless, and if you put enough of em together they'll shut down public schools)

Gee OP isn't a cuc.....

I think we should delete Sup Forums now, he just btfo'd all of us.

Are these two related?

>white
um racist much
>cold
lemme see how much you've donated to charities
>public schools
i'd rather shut them down than continue installing bathrooms every time you dickweeds come up with a new gender

hahaha he said cold like indifferent but also snowflakes are cold like actually cold haha

well meme'd my friend!

that was...the worst "roast" i've ever read

(((Ben))) Wexler.

op is not a fa...

god i want to punch that fucking jew face

lmfao

KEK. OP makes a legit point. You folks just cannot handle it.

I feel the same way about 'safe spaces'. Conservatives are the real ones cowering and wanting le WALL so they can have a safe space with personal cry rooms.

that seems to describe lefticucks pretty well. All white, call everyone a racist and let criminals in for the sake of virtue signalling and literally shut down a school because of a speech 1 week ago

>(((Ben Wexler)))

Get the fuck out shills. You would be spotted kilometers afar.

Having a nation is the same thing as a safe space?

Fuck, it's the only way we can keep our rights. What's left of them after years of democratic defilement.

>liberals are warm because they care about others
>it's not that they are just trying to stroke their own egos and appear enlightened to other liberals no it cant be that

Liberals are the true snowflakes (they're mostly white [dont forget brown snow!], they're cold, and if you get enough of them together, they'll try to shut down a highway but people will run them over anyway).

Sorry OP, but to become as snowflake you have to fall from the sky first.