OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJaU8KmNfRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f0f3SnOiqcs
twitter.com/shannoncoulter/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EZB3W5wIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else notice meme magic slowed down after the election? It's like we are recharging

Had to be someone from here

The superb owl took a lot

ICE lookin' good!

To those who want to see

>slowed down a little

Patriots win though. Edelman never would have caught that ball were it not for Kek.

The election required a lot of meme magic. The more we make memes, awoo, and red pill, the sooner it will be recharged.

Anyone got more compilation graphics of 4D chess, meme magic, etc. broken down from the primaries or general like pic related? Trying to add to my pretty bare folder.

Hello.

Please repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Hopefully the latest 9th circuit ruling citing the 1965 immigration act as the reason for their usurpation of constitutionally delineated powers reminds you of the necessity of this.

tfw no qt ice agent gf to deport illegals with

I'd fuck that ICE agent

George was leglt furious, that was super satisfying.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJaU8KmNfRQ

I'm looking forward to how strong it becomes next time

I'm still wanting to buy ICE t-shirts and stickers

Making anime real is still an ongoing effort.
Happenings have slowed down but reality manipulation is stronger than ever before.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0f3SnOiqcs
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

Which one?

this

The reason it slowed is because we already won. Soon, we will be able to change the world with much more than our memes

which one...?

Save it for the Dutch on 15 March. We are counting on meme magic pulling through for us.

I looked yesterday, but didn't see anything on their site. Just 3rd party places sell stuff though.

Penn State can't take em down though, they're literally telling people to follow the law

Haha. People actually believe this shit? This was prob made so these faggots can stroke themselves off and say "le I'm so bad that twitter wants to ban me"

KEK. WHO DID THIS?

That was fucking ridiculous. He either moved faster than a Space Marine or the ball slowed down time so it wouldn't hit the ground.

>Sears
>Kmart
Dumpf btfo!

I'd message the Twitter CEO of his supposed Conservative Ban but my history is literally nothing but pro-Trump and anti-liberal tweets. He'd never take me seriously.

Fuck I've been looking for that meme forever.

In this timeline, nothing is impossible

FIrst, we have to make sure that people who obstruct us are removed...forever

The rest is easy

yup and numbers confirm

Hurry up on that please my depression is still very high.

This is the bitch who is targeting Ivanka and harassing all of the stores who carry her products.

twitter.com/shannoncoulter/with_replies

Who patty here

Is that the fucking walking dead guy?

Me at the top.

Oh no failing retailers are dropping possible profits

CUTECUTECUTE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EZB3W5wIE

>tfw new TWIS
I cant believe I became an unironic Sargon watcher. He's attacking the press and defending Trump all the time now though. A lot of his old fans think he's a Trump shill now apparently.

This is the kind of poor management that led them to where they are today.

I got some posts from fbi user, pretty much everything he talked about has been confirmed

any happenings today m8s?

All the best of wishes for you. May you win be so big that it not only changes Netherlands but also the world.

What did he mean by this?

MAGA!

Why do those of British descent love Trump so much?

I'll take em. Thx

>uses tfw
>doesn't use a face

>tfw they just want to end their suffering

F

Hey, you posted it first!
They saw what banning Milo did for his reputation. Banning him started the snowball that led to him appearing on Tucker Carlson to explain his case in front of 4 million people. PJW also said he'd go on there if he were invited because he featured one of his tweets.

goddamnit I love tendies and I dont have any money to buy them right now

what is this, an evapolack for ants?

The fuck, why is Rick working in ICE?

>bandwagoning lefty fedora tipping atheist

No thanks.

>brick and mortar already getting btfo by Amazon
>I know, lets alienate half of our customers!
I wouldnt be surprised if Amazon orchestrated this shit to increase their market share.

Any suggestion what to do with her?

Is there a more lewd version of this?

Oh look at, this meme again

someone should make a merkel Germany edit.

>Failing tool outlet rejects idealism of the working class

what timeline is this?

Ignore the electric glow.
Look at the ornaments at the top.

tfw and mfw mean different things retard

CARRRLL

apparently this is "lewd" I don't get the foot fetish.

Depends if Meme Magicâ„¢ exerts greater effects on physical or biological systems.
It would take tremendous force to overcome the 4-D spacetime framework for even a millisecond, but easier to fill human players with motivation and unnatural reflexes via collective concentration.

It's a form of psychokinetic Remote Action, CIA has much research supporting it.

He did that one before Brexit.

>pic
Jesus christ thats terrifying. Congress needs to pass a law that binds corporations to the Constitution.

eh Rick, me askyu somin'

>tfw
>same f as >mfw

I have meme magic charged in poopoocells in my basement.

Not sure. Don't want to make another Anita out if her tbqh.

MAGA

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME

WHAT LAWS I AM ALLOWED TO BREAK?!

If Illegal Immigrants can break national border law, then can I smoke weed whenever I want?
Can I hire hookers?
Can I be drunk in public?
Can I drive without a seatbelt?
Can I collect rainwater?
Can I cheat on my taxes?
Can I break into people's homes as long as I promise not to steal anything?
Hell, Can I steal things?

Why is it that non-citizens are allowed to break our laws, and I am not given a law I can break to make things fair?
JUST GIVE ME ONE! JUST LET ME BREAK 1 LAW WITHOUT PUNISHMENT

His level of detail is fucking absurd.

If Wilders and the PVV wins, it might very well be the dawn over a new Europe. That, of course, will also rely a lot on Trump/America and if the French can get Le Pen in.... But it is a gamble we do have to take.

>mfw brown just got done begging for federal funds

They aren't going to last long at this rate.

The Walking ICE

so is Trump a Bannon puppet, A Putin puppet, a lizard people puppet or just mentally ill?

Nope but there's a guy I listen to name Drake Bailey (podcasts are on youtube) and a bunch of his info matches up with alex jones'

He says the intelligence agencies are being moved towards a merger, which would be a really damn good thing since it means its going to kill the NSA and all their secret branches.

Anyone ever go to liberal forums to see how they're doing? r/politics is in it's own little world where "sources say" drumpf is on the verge of defeat/impeachment/embarassment and the Democrats will sweep everything because the public is so "outraged," that's of course if the CIA doesn't stop him first. This is all punctuated with references to children's media of course.

Back in 2004 or whenever it started the saying "liberalism is a mental disorder" was just a petty ad hominem insult, now it's a fucking fact.

How is that not offensive to the mentally ill? Are they saying sick people can't lead efficiently? That's literal ableism.

/ourguy/

>no Muzzie cats raping female cats
Only thing wrong

BUT MUH CALEXIT

when will Carson be put in?...

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development... why haven't they approved him yet?...

is this the end?...

If by "liberal forums" you mean "every single goddamn bit of local media in Seattle" then yes. I stopped getting the Seattle Times because it was just full of demonstrable nonsense.

but they're dems, so it's ok

Based Ben

Did these morons not learn after Macy's?

Well let's just wait to add them to the list.

The Trump Whitehouse is bringing shame to the country. Making up unconstitional executive orders, threatening the press, the lies, threats and alternative facts and then there is the unabashed "advertisement" for his daughters clothing line, Trumps threats to get back at anyone that opposes him both politically and professionally, the things he says and calls other countries leaders. His protectionism of his own companies interests and the fact that he has not divested himself from all buisness ties. Then there are the psople he is surrounding himself with. He needs to go before he destroys America.

Right here

Hope they get enough supplies before nightfall

Foot fetish is the gayest straight fetish.
Just move the foot. The pussy is right damn there

GOOD BYE, GYORKY

CHECK and I fully agree. Europe have been pushed much closer to the edge of oblivion by the left than the US ever was, so we need a big win now more than ever.