What you smoking Sup Forums?

what you smoking Sup Forums?
what country makes the best flavored tobacco
inb4 plebs say cuba.

I appreciate flag effort, but smoking leaf jew is for faggots.

RARE

UNCOMMON

PROXY (probably)

or he's on vacation

is it really effort when you live there?

Thanks for the flag. Enjoy your stay.

I smoke pipe tobacco and really like the Lane 1-Q.

Dominican

ive been trying pipes now, im having problems packing it well though. never stays lit. any tipes?

I'm jelly, then.

i'm smoking pot i got from my pot dealer

Then why do they have so many anti-smoking ads on the tv?

Is it some kind of 3d chess game that they are playing to get us to smoke out of spite?

its got its pros and cons. cheaper rates in cigars are a pro

I miss being down there. Moving down to the gulf soon then hopefully I'll make it to you user.

smoking out of spite is the reason i imagine people waste their times with cigarettes

don't worry if it doesn't stay lit, it won't always.

Try packing it a bit looser though. Try the TWASM method, put the tobacco on your palm, then take the pipe and press it down on top of and swirl it around the tobacco on your palm, this will suck it up and keep it loose but not too loose.

Hashish.

Is gun-pla more expensive?

I'm dipping. I have Crohn's and can't smoke tobacco anymore sadly. Probably a good thing I can't because it's horrible for you

If you smoke a cigar once in awhile you won't fuck up your lungs right? Like once a week or once a month?

Pack it medium. Nit too tight but not too loose. Get it so that it has a slow drawl. To keep it lit is determind by the pack density but a good way to stoke the embers is this:

Put your index finger and your middle finger over the bowl so that barely any air can get in. Then smoke the pipe like normal. Every 4 or so seconds let one of your fingers off to let oxygen in.

This will hopefully keep your pipe lit.

I'm smoking weed because 420 yolo fgt

Pipe, smoke mostly danish and usa leafs

im still playing around with brands. i found a nice bag of cigar blend that stays lit forever and taste great. ive noticed that higher end bags have a sorta dampness to the tobacco. should i just invest in a pipe lighter? my cigar lighter is destroying my starter pipe but its the only way i can get the good stuff to light. ive been trying all the ways that i cant find on packing it. maybe im being too gentle?