SORT YOURSELF OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAGbKJNDrRa6GNL0iL4KoOj
selfauthoring.com
selfauthoring.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this guy such a moron?

Dumb leaf poster.

He knows nothing about philosophy yet he acts like some kind of genius philosopher that knows how everything works. It's so pathetic.

How did such a smart guy end up in Canada?

He was a rapist in a previous life.

good post

You're just throwing around insults.

Do you have anything of substance to say?

Point out how hes wrong.

Posts like yours are a waste of time.

>tfw truth is subjective
Feels great senpai.

because the truth is fully dependent on the final impact on its holder. it's not objective apparently according to this pseudo-intellectual.

He's a religious right wing nutjob who goes on paranoid rants about "Marxism" and "political correctness" being out to get him for hating trans people

Memes aside, this guy changed my life for the better. I was having some problems I wasn't really able to articulate until I discovered his lectures. I've since dealt with all of them and come out better for it. Also the Gulag Archipelago really is a life changing book that I'd never heard of before I discovered Peterson.

I guess you could say that he helped me sort myself out.

A little better, now go into some detail, specifics, please.

>He hasn't responded to this post

Posts like these have to be trolls.
There's no other way.

jordan peterson

a rake of sanity in a cucked leaf storm

Don't bother. You just know it's bait when someone used "religious right wing nutjob" to describe a person.

what are yall talking about what program does he have?

link pls

>religious right wing nutjob
Okay, more insults.

>paranoid rants about "Marxism" and "political correctness"
I love how you can dismiss everything someone has to say simply by describing it as "paranoid".

Again, anything of substance? Anything at all?

What is something you disagree with specifically and why?

Do you think someone who could go to jail for refusing to use compelled speech is truly paranoid?

>incorporating your shadow but not your anima

Lol good luck pal

That's enough internet for today, Justin. Go now and watch your wife get pleasured by Tyrone.

His 2017 Maps of Meaning lectures have a higher production value, but are as of now incomplete.

Try the 2016 series.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAGbKJNDrRa6GNL0iL4KoOj

selfauthoring.com

selfauthoring.com/

im sceptical because people who have used it are still on Sup Forums

review?

literally who?

kek underrated

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you retards. People like you don't take too well to logic and objective truths.

>claim someone is "such a moron"
>people ask why
>respond with more insults
>people ask for specific examples
>y-y-you're j-just a retard!

You're not doing yourself any favors.

Sort yourself out, user.

Thankfully your country wants to rake itself by letting so many refugees in.

I appreciate you keeping people on their toes atleast, good work friendo

>people ask for specific examples

Watch Sam Harris vs Peterson in "Waking Up" podcast

I think I have done the first one sufficiently.
Working on the second, though it's hard to look (which means I really should).
Stalling on the third, also related to second. I'm afraid what might come out/back especially about the past program. Maybe I start with the future one.
Will read the Gulag Archpalego for sure, but I have a huge backlog.

How does one go about finding out your "shadow"? I'm assuming it's a jungian thing, do you have to identify your other archetypes too?

>strawman argument

it'd be correct if the girl (Peterson) said:

> - You're hot, but in my meaning of word hot, you can be sexually attractive only if our relationship will end up having a positive impact on my/our lives.

>this is the polio experiment gone bad analogy Peterson defended.

>responding to tone
Sam was being kind of a faggot for not allowing the conversation to proceed but Peterson was being an even bigger faggot by insisting on his definition of 'Darwinian truth'

What irritates you with other people? Do you find yourself justifying a certain behavior or though process? The shadow is the aspect of the psyche that the conscious mind seeks to repress, but the shadow finds a way to "bubble up" to a persons conscious.

No, Peterson's conception of words require context while Sam thinks that's not the case.

Peterson was perfectly willing to move on, at several points, but Sam wouldn't let the point go. There's also nothing wrong with a pragmatist conception of truth.

I guess she isn't truly sufficiently hot then ;)

>There's also nothing wrong with a pragmatist conception of truth.
There is. It's either true or it isn't.
What Peterson's talking about is closer to memes, the mental equivalent of genes. The best suited ones survive.
Monsoon was right.

You're ranting at this point, care to explain what you mean?

The "darwinian truth" he talks about is just ideas that will help a society to thrive. Those are called memes.
I really detest the way he's trying to redefine words.

>I really detest the way he's trying to redefine words.

Because you and other people have been oblivious to the other conceptions of truth, stuff that's been around for 100+ years, he's suddenly redefining it? Sounds like you've been ignorant and your anger is misplaced.

>Harris acts autistic and obsesses over the meaning of a word for 2 hours instead of just moving on and talking about more important things

S-sure showed him!

Tbh it kind of drove Petersons point home. Essentially, we can focus entirely on the wrong thing without knowing it and thus hinder our progress. Harris did exactly this. Honestly, it was a very autistic thing to do and it ruined the entire discussion. Instead of just moving on he devolved the entire discussion into arguing about semantics.