Is legalizing weed an act of surrender in the war on drugs?

Is legalizing weed an act of surrender in the war on drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUfS_2UGftg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me when they legalize lsd. I've got pranks to pull

>War on drugs

u fightin a plant boy?

>legalizing weed is an act of surrender

100,01%

Yes. By legalizing drugs you just give more power to the already powerful drug dealers.

>By legalizing drugs you just give more power to the already powerful drug dealers.
are you legit retarded?
it works the other way around. as long as it's ILLEGAL, it's extremely profitable to sell drugs, and organized crime will flourish.

A friendly reminder that weed doesn't kil you.

Why not just focus on the real drugs destroying communities rather than weed which makes lazy cunts even lazier?

To surrender in an unjust war is not a setback but a moral imperative.

>Toothpaste

Your GDP is below mexico.

you're a nigger waste of life if you have to profit off arresting pot smokers

Sessions will crack down on all the pot head states. Don't worry about that.

pretty much

it will ensure generations of what would otherwise be semi-decent kids will end up failed stoners

If you can sell illegal drugs and not face any charges when getting caught (like in Germany or Vienna) the reward-risk-ratio is even better.

>war on drugs
wot
you are on Sup Forums and still so stupid...

>weedniggers
>on my straight edge board
this desu senpai

The war on drugs has already been won. By drugs. Admitting defeat will be far better than prolonging it.

How come they never show drugs in anime? I want to see qt anime grills getting drunk

Im high right now

Fuck you mean Hanz

Too much of it does make you an insufferable retard though.

Source: Coloradan.

The most basic virtue is to know when to accept defeat or pull back from an unwinnable fight.

You don't watch much anime, do you?

Japan is very strict on drugs

And booze shows up a bit, usually gril takes one sip and they are shitfaced instantly

Really makes you think.

That's because we didn't have a strong president like Trump and a strong AG like Sessions. They will crack down like never before and finally win this drug war!

pretty much, that dd not work, guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUfS_2UGftg

Look at the philippines tho, if the other world leader would fight this fight like duterte we would already have solved the disgusting drug problem.

>"the war on drugs"
>tobacco and alcohol still legal

That also has to do with inflation and rising wages, it dosen't mean that more actions was taken, only that the same ones became more and more expensive

How retarded are you?

Alcohol is haram, though.

I've seen a decent amount of anime, the only show that had any reference to drugs I can remember is Durarara, some Yakuza guy beat up an MDMA peddler in a bathroom. The only one with alcohol I can remember is that one with the trumpet military girls, other than adults drinking alcohol obviously

I know they're strict on drugs irl but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be in media. I mean America is relatively strict on drugs but it pops up in our media all the time.

You are literally retarded.

Utah is doing a good job fighting against this shit, if we would take it as a rolemodel we would be way more advanced in that regard

>I know they're strict on drugs irl but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be in media.
Its also a social thing. The people themselves dont tolerate it.

Not in Europe (fact)

Not yet, but when you have wide spread sharia controlled zones it will be.

Again, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be in media. I assume they don't also tolerate murder and rape and those show up often

fuck you for stealing food from starving babies mouths.

Yeah, if you want to call it that. Shouldn't have been criminalized in the first place if you ask me though.

Checked

In the most retarded way ever I mean I know we're all edgy and shit but cmon you can't possibly think dutertes tactic is better than just having another gigantic source of taxes or cucking dealers out of their buisness.

You know the asylum seekers are drinking in the European countries here because they're not in the Middle east?

Drugs dont belong into a society, they should be illegal and laws against them should be actually enforced.
So no, i think duterte is doing everything right over there

No , actually you take away all their power completely....

Most of Sup Forums are drugusers so they would cheer about drugs being legal like the degenerates they are.

They also drank back in Western Africa because it's not the Middle East either. Don't know the Finnish situation but we have almost no real refugees, only welfare criminals (BAMF in Germany says a whopping 2% of the immigrants are refugees).

No, it's a compromise.

But it is very easy to produce large quantities of weed. Without a certain level of risk or government price ceilings/floors there would be little to no profit margin.

You know Duetre is a coke fiend right ?

>t. achmed

Iraqis/Afghans here after the 2015 thing (no Syrians)

Most of Sup Forums is anti-social, so no, I don't think we are all drug abusers

Is that information from Your Ass magazine?

Just make drug possession punishable by death. Singapore is one of the few nations that has completely eliminated drug use.

Well then how about we ban all that addicting pharma bullcrap, alcohol and tobacco too? honestly we should let the people decide how they kill/enlighten themselves. stop willingly giving governments power over us.

This is 100% false.

i wish weed were legal I'd like to chill out with some in my room while i watch some pol memes

> 30%
How does it feel beeign a mixed race mongrel in a country with South African tier crime.

>it's another psychotic progressive calling for mass murder episode

>anti-social

This. Fucking. Word.

I'm just wishing for store sold DMT

>Implying
The only thing that accomplished was driving the entire drug trade further under ground.

I smoked weed and I had a bad experience. Now i only smoke cigars.

Governments are running out of money.
Turns out locking people up frivolously costs money, and eventually the well runs dry.

Authoritarians, being the utter and complete retards they are, fail to grasp this concept. So when their cunning plans turn out to be no so cunning, they do an about-face.

>when u herp so much u derp

Drug warriors like the violent crime spawned by the drug war. It gives them an excuse to get more laws passed.

You're funny.

One of the most tragic and none discussed drug epidemics is the huge number of people who are addicted to perscription meds.
Sleeping meds, Painkillers, and anxiety pills.
I worked for half a year in a detox stations and it was mostly alcohol and pill abusers.
The pill abusers have it even worse than the heroin addicts, because there is no fucking methadone to substitute your benzo addiction.
Worst withdrawel symptoms of them all, and they all were back after 2 weeks.

So what does weed do?
It relieves pain, can remove anxiety and makes you sleepy.
Now think again on who this "war on drugs" is really for.

now try to guess how many were brought into the detox station because they smoked weed

it's a start, they still need to reinstate prohibition though

It was jews that banned it, since you could make clothing and paper from the plant, always the fucking jews.

Morran scares me to this day
:(

Society should intrude on natural law only when necessary. All drugs should be legal to buy, produce, possess and consume however in the interest of society you need a stamp on your state issued ID indicating which drugs you consume. So if you like to use heroin you will not find a job driving a school bus but perhaps you can be an insulator. Law enforcement then only needs to focus on violation of categorization not interdiction or possestion or distribution. Prison populations shrink, the value of the drug trade shrivels, cartels disband and anyone who want to get high can find a life path to do as they please. The interest of the state is reduced to the safety of the system not regulating morality.

"Mörkö" in Finnish. Very hard to guess where it's from, lol.

that's assuming we have freedom and choice on laws that are passed

No, it just makes you feel good with having a shit life so you do nothing to change it. Suddenly decades go by and you realize you wasted them sitting on a couch.

inflation rate since 1970 %619
spending increase since 1970 %4000

common man you have to try to be this dumb

Yep just like legalizing alcohol was an act of surrender in the war on booze.

Sometimes wars are fucking dumb and can't be won, typically wars on human nature.

>drugs should be eradicated
that would be an answer unfortunately its impossible. Im tired of this liberal tier fantasy world shit on Sup Forums lately.

Why do drugs get shat on over the actions of people anyway?
It's like blaming guns for murders or some bullshit.

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells

>surrender
the war on drugs was a poorly executed mistake in the first place that led to our prison overpopulation problem.

If by drug dealers you mean pharmaceutical companies, then yes. Kind of. It undercuts cartels and competes with prescription pills and alcohol.

Fuck off and die with thay disgusting edit, you piece of shit. I want to kill everyone who posts that picture and other horrible edits like it.

I knew youd be back for me OAK.

I don't know why, especially since I've never watched Love Live in earnest, but I've always found this picture really comfy. Aesthetics, I guess.

Benadryl (DPH) is already legal

you mean

>the war on drugs arbitrarily bad drugs

Alcohol is harmful to the body and others due to drunk driving etc. It's only legal because they tried to get rid of it and it wouldn't go away. They will eventually be faced with the same result for every other drug. You just can't control what people want to do and where they get it from. If you need to jail half the planet for something maybe some other solution is necessary.

but how is that different from anything else people enjoy? women who enjoy sex end up childless and never married. men who enjoy video games spend all the free time doing it and miss out on a lot of things. people who enjoy alcohol sit at a bar as the world goes by. most anything people enjoy takes up a lot of their time.

Waifus be turning tricks now.

Reefer madness in action

Only if prisons and political careers weren't so profitable.