So recently this country has been increasingly considered part of Europe

So recently this country has been increasingly considered part of Europe.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0PqHsvuLcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because increasingly our politicians want to ramp up the spread of Islam in Europe

We are not Europeans,We are rulers of Europa alhamdulillah

good posts, death to kuffars, allahu akbar

This
Eldamdüllilah, the kafirlar will pay
Allah kısmet ederse

because they're now whiter than Germany, France and England

Until like a year ago, yeah. Now, no more. Everybody in Europe loathes them due to Erdogan's antics, holding the EU to hostage with the migrant deal and becoming bros with Putin.

I'm actually seeing Australia and NZ being called "part of Asia" too but this is much rarer.

Turkey is calling for more Israeli tourists. Is it a nice place to visit?

I hope Erdogan makes Turkey leave the NATO so that Putin will rape your country like you roaches are raping germany right now.

Azerbaidjan?

A country of majority Muslim with an islamist government sounds like a great place for an Israeli citizen to visit

Because Turks cucked Germany.

Turkey is a Middle Eastern country. Just look at their food ffs. It's like Leban

shoo

You get btfo'd again. Go pay respects to your superiors in Polonezkoy

youtube.com/watch?v=f0PqHsvuLcs

Part of Turkey is in Europe.

rip jammeh

Turkey is 99.2% Muslim and has a FUCK-TON of refugees. They are holding the west hostage, basically saying give us priveledge or we will release the flood gates and 2+ million refugees will poor into europe.

the poor roach turned into a turk

My uncle made a baby with one of those. I care about the man and the child is fair skinned. yet i feel like he will be corrupted and that makes me very sad. when i see the roaches comment on pics of the child i just feel my stomach turn. the child wont be forced to convert but his mom is a crazy roach nationalist so egh..