This is the poster child of white supremacy in 2017

This is the poster child of white supremacy in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LytVidgOf1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OsJKdxPwZdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello

Yes, a gay Jew..

Did the extreme right somehow swallow the diversity and tolerance koolaid or are you mistaking an honest moderate for a fascist?

buahaha its fucking amazing, milo is tearing the left apart

wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=LytVidgOf1Y
this is the face of white supremacy in 2017.

A

youtube.com/watch?v=OsJKdxPwZdk

WOuldn't want you to be like that racist frog, would you goyim?

>white supremacy
Who cares? Theyre all retarded.

No, this is.

Is he gay?

Nah he just likes to bro it up with his black bros

If he's the poster child for white supremacy, someone is lying to you about the definition of white supremacy

Imagine being so hopelessly lost in left wing propaganda that you actually believe this guy is gonna genocide anyone.

How do people even live when they're that fucking stupid?

They only associate with people who think like them, so they believe their opinions are correct.

part of me thinks he's just a paid lesser-known broadway actor and this whole this is just a character

jokes aside, yes, he is real, he's a gay right-wing speaker who makes a living by pissing off SJW's and it's amazing

he's himself anti-white-supremacism or any sort of supremacism of race.

I'm glad that the media is trying to slap every absurd label at the self-confessed antithesis of what the label means

what what in the butt,

seems white to me

They always mention he has a black boyfriend. Are there any pics with them together? Sounds fishy.

if Hunter S. Thomspon were still alive he'd have kicked this liar's sorry ass.

But we still have Chris Hansen to catch him for child molestation eventually.

The thing is, this degenerate cock sucking cunt, may irritate left liberals, and probably they won't do jack shit to him, but us Muslims, we kill faggots like him for fun and entertainment. One day insha Allah, he' ll be stabbed to death my good Muslim in the streets of Burgerland.

You ever get the feeling that you're trying too hard on the internet?

knowing Milo, he'll die of AIDS first- or one of about 12 other STDs he has from that gay sex.

>Jewish controlled opposition that brags about sucking off gay niggers
>White supremacy