Immigrant women are getting raped in Europe:

Immigrant women are getting raped in Europe:

rt.com/news/377135-dunkirk-camp-rape-abuse/

Fuck them. I feel no pity for them. These immigrants, male or female, have NO RIGHT to be in the West. So if they get raped, I say it serves them right. Maybe if they hadn't left the protection of their families in their home countries, they wouldn't have been raped? Instead they are flooding into white western countries so they can freeload off the liberal welfare system. So like I said, if they get raped in the process, I feel no pity for them. Fucking savages shouldn't even be in Europe in the first place. Get the fuck out and go back to your own shithole 3rd world countries!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody should get raped.

sure, but these same immigrant women are coming to europe to FREELOAD off of the welfare system. I don't give a shit if they get raped or not. They need to be deported immediately.

>India
>Not caring about someone being raped
Color me surprised

Kinda ironic coming from an indian, just wanted to point that out. On another note i can see this being used by feminists as "proof" of the rape culture in western civilization

rape is bad, pajeet

DESIGNATED

Whats your take on the salafist in your country "Dr.Zakir Naik" do imam's like him increase the crime rate?

could be rape, or maybe they're prostituting themselves and claiming rape when they're caught... or it could be consensual.

there is no such thing as non marital consensual sex in islam. non marital sex = rape.

Kinda meta-ironic coming from a Svenscuck. You're the reason rape exists in the west. You're a weak nation.

it's not that I don't care it is just that these immigrants, male or female, are fucking PARASITES.

Who gives a shit what happens to parasites? I could care less if they get murdered as well.

Yeah Indian men are all rapists, 90% of them. They are too autistic to relate to women normally and so they just have to rape women to get sex. Fucked up!

yes

SHITTING

Dr Zakir Naik is a great man and is a man of character and integrity.

Yeah that is probably it. They are selling themselves and then crying rape later. After all, most rape is fake because women lie about being raped all the time

>I am so racist just like you guys
Get fucked. By the way, we have been against border chaos from the beginning because it enables this type of thing. It's a regular feature of Mexican human trafficking. As you know damn well, imposing order helps women.

haha indian bro, I agree. If western men weren't such cucks, they would not tolerate these rapists coming into their country

india is famous for it's gang rapes and shitting streets. statistically Indian immigrants are more likely to get raped in india than the west

Just wait till your wife or daughter (son) gets raped we will see what will you say then.

brown men are rapists. Whether it's indian, mexican, or whatever, BROWN MEN are rapist scum.

yes India is a rape hellhole because the vast majority of men here are uneducated, uncivilized subhuman garbage who need to be literally exterminated

that won't happen because i wouldn't allow them to walk around freely in bad areas so they wouldn't be in danger to begin with

Well can't argue with you there but hopefully change will come with the more rightleaning winds sweeping over the west

Heil Commander Breivik!

I'm kind of sure that their own countrymen rapes them in the first place, so maybe you kind of right.

>Dr Zakir Naik is a great man and is a man of character and integrity.

t.salim ahmad. You need to go back to pakistan m8

your whole country is a bad area

I think a bloody conquest only gives the leftist more power and make them feel morally superior.

>Dr Zakir Naik is a great man and is a man of character and integrity.
Thats not what i asked does do Salafi imam's like him, instigate extremists.

Brahim supremacy?

if they stayed in their own countries under the protection of their families, they wouldn't be raped.

haha i am not joking. He is a great man. It's the dirty fucking Hindus that you have to be careful around. 90% of rapes are done by hindus in India.

no shit. India is a hellhole and needs to be nuked

immigrants raping white people gives the Left more power? I thought it was causing the Right Wing to rise up and become stronger?

Nobody should be raped you cucktard.

Absolutely agree with you poo in loo, it may sound heartless but I hoenstly don't care what anyone does to a refugee: rape them, rob them, kill them, I couldn't care less because THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THEY are WOMEN AND MINORITIES?
Angela, we are going to need a bigger v-card to give people!

I meant acts such as the one made by Breivik

yes. They are a parasite, a cancer. I would be happy if they got raped and murdered.

they are invaders. They are invading the West. If they get raped or killed, who cares?

I still can't believe that there are now permanent refugee camps with thousands of inhabitants deep in the heart of Europe. That's some third world bullshit right there. Something you'd expect out of the most unstable parts of Africa or the Middle East.

I can't understand how voters would let this come to pass. Why haven't the governments fallen? Why haven't the parliaments been stormed by enraged citizens?

I don't believe it is happening. These camps are full of unfortunate but peaceful people, made strong by their diversity. I'm actually surprised that they don't build a utopian society there, since they are full of wonderful talented people.
You'd have to be a pretty hard-hearted cynic to say that it is to be expected that there's going to be criminality in a camp of thousands of people all willing to break the law. That would be as ludicrous as suggesting that picking up people from boats off Libya might encourage thousands more to throw themselves in the sea at the first sign of a boat.

If they do complain ABOUT SPECIFICS, though, wouldn't you have the same right next time your side is hurt?

Who's doing the raping?

Based pajeet

jesus christ germany you are cucked

>immigrant women are getting raped
Just shitskin mating behavior nothing to be alarmed about.

docility thanks to fluoridation of the water

;)

you're right Austria everyone should get raped

SHITTING

yes especially if they don't wear a hijab and aren't praying to the devil you call allah
fuck off mudshit

Austria is the dark shit disturbing soul of Germany

>see flag
yeah it checks out

Based Poo tells it how it is

no mudslimes should all get decapitated

you're the one advocating rape, user

good to see that wahhabi ideology has already been drilled into your soon-to-be-extinct european culture

Part of me feels bad that women got raped but part of me also wonders how they like the taste of their own medicine

>immigrants rape western women
SAVAGES! DISGUSTING! MUDSLIME! BUIL WALL! SUB-HUMANS!

>western men rape immigrants
She deserved it. Fuck them. No pity. Good for them. Only cucks think this is bad. Go back to where you came from.

really makes me think

nothing edgy about wanting all you goat fuckers to die.

i agree

have you been raped by many women, user?

>western men rape immigrants
no you retard. Its Immigrants who rape other immigrants. How dense can you mutts be?

RAPING

i wish all americans/westerners were like you, senpai

literal definition of edgy teenager who knows nothing about the real world

>le race war now xdddd

The "refugees" are already raping Europe.

Well at least we know its dangerous to let them in. I mean the camps full of rapists and pedos by the sound of it.

on the contrary you filthy sandnigger. Nobody outside your sandbox likes you. Muslims are the most hated people around the globe and the world would really be a better place without any of your ilk.

This will get twisted in western media sources as "evil Euros are raping poor defenseless refugees" instead of "mudslimes raping mudslimes this is why they shouldn't be allowed in EU".

I may be wrong but I believe the majority of people in this world are very anti-rape. It is obviously a very evil thing and no normal person really wishes upon anyone. There are a lot of shills on here remember

you are a dumb child who knows nothing about the world

>some neckbeard danish posting from his mum's basement speaks for the rest of the 7billion+ people on earth

you realize how dumb you sound? no? you should.

CAMPS

>Want to grant people refuge
>Give that status to thousands of illegal immigrants with criminal backgrounds
>"Oy vey refugee women are getting raped"

How could nobody have seen this coming?
Oh wait... we all did.

keep calling me a child and a redneck and it will eventually be true.

>some neckbeard danish posting from his mum's basement speaks for the rest of the 7billion+ people on earth
Got to anywhere in the world with a muslim minority and you see how you apes are always viewed in a negative light.

>you realize how dumb you sound? no? you should.
not really. You might not be used to people actually telling you there honest opinion of muslims. You are hated far and wide.

Maybe if you traveled the world like Ive had you would be able to experience and see it for yourself.

shills and edgy tryhards who think Sup Forums is stormfront.

but I was mostly commending him for pointing out the obvious double standard.

that shit is fucking rampant in the west. like them selling billions in weapons to saudis and airdropping weapons to wahhabi terrorists in syria for iran and russia to mop up while those same terrorists kill the civilians of those western countries.
meanwhile those countries paint iran and russia as the bad guys.

it's maddening, honestly. john maddening.

It's okay when white people do it.

again read some damn articles about the rapes of immigrant / refugee women in the camps. They are being raped by other immigrants and refugees. NOT WESTERN MEN you damn gullible idiots.

>muslims are a hivemind
oh okay.

>le everyone hates le muslims
refugeeswelcome.png
massprotestsagainsttravelban.html

and i never called you a redneck. you're not a redneck, you're an autist larping as a redneck.

Don't you have your bhabhi and aunty to rape, poojeet?

>muh individualism
>muh not all

with the insane and outrageous amounts of disgusting dregs of humanity who follow the religion of peace some decent folk will be thrown under the bus. Generalization is a necessity when dealing with foreign elements.

>refugeeswelcome.png
>massprotestsagainsttravelban.html
and how did the elections go in each case? Europe is going more and more anti muslims. The states voted in "orange Hitler" who is no friend of muslims.
People in the west did not hate muslims 20 years ago because they never had to deal with them.

>you're an autist larping as a redneck.
That is rich coming from an actual anime poster. Posting pictures of cartoon underage girls on a forum dedicated to political incorrectness.

dont you have a goat to fuck?

so why, if all muslims are exactly the same, does sectarianism exist?
why are the west supporting the most extreme wahhabis, the same people who kill you fags in the streets while labeling countries like iran and russia as evil invaders and supporters of terrorists?

you don't know anything.
your entire fucking argument revolves around identity politics bullshit.
you're no worse than all those leftist fags who blame "whites" for all the ills of humanity.
you're the equally fucking stupid opposite side of the goddamn coin.

leave your basement. talk to people outside your little internet safe spaces.

> FAKE NEWS

>EVIL RUSSIA TODAY PUTIN PROPAGANDA CHANNEL
>PLZ GIB CRIMEA BACK

Don't you have a sheep to fuck?

Good.

>why are the west supporting the most extreme wahhabis, the same people who kill you fags in the streets while labeling countries like iran and russia as evil invaders and supporters of terrorists?
Geopolitics and remnants of the cold war. It has nothing to do with religion.

>so why, if all muslims are exactly the same, does sectarianism exist?
Again with the not all. Generalization. If one Scandinavian country started acting all barbaric it would reflect badly on the rest. Same with muslims. The vast majority of muslims do not agree with the western view on life and thus they are natural enemies.

>you don't know anything
Says who? Oh the anime poster on the internet.

>our entire fucking argument revolves around identity politics bullshit
Do you think identity politics is something artificially constructed? Tribalism is biological founded phenomenon. You can like it or hate it but it wont make any difference.

>You're no worse than all those leftist fags who blame "whites" for all the ills of humanity.
Again when I talk about Muslims I talk about them as a group. A single entity. Whether some Muslims are good or bad is irrelevant as the majority dictates what foreign policy should be adapted to deal with them. People in the west are slowly beginning to accept this fact as you can see in the US. Trumps "muslim" ban got majority backing among the voters.

>you're the equally fucking stupid opposite side of the goddamn coin.
I am not even right wing.

>leave your basement. talk to people outside your little internet safe spaces.
oh I do. Everyday. I also travel a lot and meet a host of interesting people. It does not change the fact that Muslims are viewed negatively where ever you go. The less people have dealt with Muslims the more neutral and positive they are.

Danes fuck pigs

Let's be honest, Rajesh, you don't care about them being in Europe and ruining it; you're just buttmad that your supply of shitskin women is dwindling.

> I have chosen one outlet as my news source and I trust everything they say

Kill yourself fucktard

>dunkirk-camp-rape-abuse
Dunkirk already witnessed it's share of mass rape in late spring 1940. Send them all the fuck back to haji-land and wall it up, this bleeding heart shit needs to stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&feature=youtu.be

those geopolitics are the reason europe is rotting. your scapegoating of "muslims" while your governments, both left and right parties, will continue funding wahhabism and destabilizing and overthrowing the moderates like assad and gaddafi. which will in turn flood your countries with refugees (africans and "muslims"/middle easterners is what I think you mean) because why the fuck do you think they're migrating in the first place.
>Generalization
yes whites shoot up schools so all whites are evil mass murderers. cops shoot black guys so all cops are racist.
identity politics are fucking stupid and so are you if you buy into that hippie horsefuckery.

trumps ban didn't include Saudi Arabia, btw. which is where 15 of the 19 hijackers came from as well as every fucking major terrorist in the past few decades.
america's love for "muslims" is strong as ever. they hate iran because we fight those terrorists you love so much.

>insulting anime on an anime imageboard
wew lad c'mere for a free beheading

Everybody should get raped at least once, builds character.

He tells the truth dude. The world would seriously be a better place without Muslims from this point forward. I don't think you understand. Only brainwashed people with a death wish tolerate your existence. I honestly believe all Islam should be wiped from the Earth however much it goes against my personal beliefs it is for the greater good. Or the greatest of great walls should be built around you people shutting you off from all communication except amongst yourselves. Hopefully that wall has the capacity to contain nuclear fallout. Because it wouldn't take long for the Paki's or the Iranians to drop it and fucking ruin everything after all your prophet is a Warlord rapist........so there's that. He speaks for a lot of people.

learn what wahhabism is.

oh, they're getting raped by their fellow immigrants
nothing new here
move on

as much as i want this immigration to end and all muslims and africans sent back, no one should get raped

>Immigrant women are getting raped in Europe:
Right-wing conservative religious extremists are always raping the defenseless and voiceless. Doesn't matter if it's catholic priests, polygamist mormons or islamic radicals.

German women are getting raped by refugees though. If you wanna pay for these ragheads to Islamify your country, be my guest

I wonder who's doing the raping

This is a false flag. Literally nobody wants to rape them. Look at the statistics of black women being raped in the USA, zero. That's the same thing over in Europe but for sand niggers. They're just trying to detract from the millions of rapes my rapefugees.

>Nobody should get raped.

If people can deserve to die can they not also deserve to be raped?

>As long as someone's done something you consider wrong, this sort of punishment is totally okay.
what even are Sup Forums's morals?
Like. Fair enough, to leech off western systems is shitty. Though you're a moron for mindlessly grouping them all into one category like that. You can reply with the old
>defending shitskins
or what have you, but eh, hyperbole all you like I have no interest in it.
It just seems you haven't thought about it. Most normal human beings (no, not just librtards) hav the capacity to feel empathy for people who's been raped or the like. They're not fucking ex cons or mass murderers, they're women who came for a better life, at their worst people who actually are leeching on a better system.

you should, you deserve rape

This is actually pretty sad, depending on who it is. The Yazidis, for instance, actually are mostly women and children, and they get raped all the time by muslims. Like that 16 yr old girl that set herself on fire to stop them from raping her. She's horribly disfigured now.

The west never stands up for minorities in the middle east, they just whine about how muslims are always the victims. I believe there's a news story about how a Yazidi refugee actually saw her rapist walking around in Germany. So Europe is literally bringing in rapists and calling them refugees, and endangering the women who try to escape from that.

>PRO RAPE INDIAN

Not surprised

Depends on who you're talking to. Newflash, no one "deserves" to be raped, objectively. Like if you think someone should be raped, then you do you.
Though if you're trying to say to someone "how can you say no one deserves to be raped if you think they should be murdered". Well, rape and murder aren't the same thing..? So of course people are going to say people deserve one and not the other. Why is that a question?

>Fucking savages shouldn't even be in Europe in the first place. Get the fuck out and go back to your own shithole 3rd world countries!
Attaboy!

Btw, you know who are raping them right? Yes,migrant men.

>I believe there's a news story about how a Yazidi refugee actually saw her rapist walking around in Germany
I dislike moslems as much as the next guy, but that really sounds like a story from a fake news factory. Please stop spreading those people, it just makes you look silly.

They prostitute themselves and then claim to have been raped to get more benefits from the state.

t. Duinkerke Politie

P.S: it works half of the time

Sounds about right.

But I also believe many of them actually are raped. After all, they are in a migrant camp filled with shitskin men.