Why weak fathers raise slut daughters?

I've been fucking some chicks and I've noticed that the sluttiest of all are the ones with beta fathers or no father at all.

If their fathers had hit them harder they would've been more decent women?

>ive been fucking

No you havent
Sage

TOP KEK

Tehmeena Afzal

its nature. their father is not an alpha man so they need to find one ASAP. one that can actually protect and provide

the ones that hit their daughters are betas too you mongrel

girls that get hit are turbosluts later almost always so no idea what you're talking about

Yeah it is a well known thing.

Lack of father or weak fathers makes their instincts to find mates awaken earlier and without guidance they go wild.

>the ones that hit their daughters are betas too you mongrel

This is true. The best fathering techniques are through emotional manipulation.

This way it rewires their brains so you they make the right moves even when you're not there.

>I've been fucking some chicks

Sure they were, Paulo.

100% women who just happened to have the clit that shoot loads of whit hot stuff during orgasm.

It's not about hitting your daughter, retard. It's about showing her how a real man acts and how she deserves to be treated by one. Girls with daddy issues are looking for the male attention they never got and don't know how to process.

kek
aussie aussie aussie

You should write a book about parenting, dude

true
hitting your daughter=you lose
You beat the wife and be nice to the daughters so they take your side.

Fuck off BB-8

fp

Nothing wrong with physical discipline so long as the child is aware of the consequences of their actions in advance. That means if they are aware that the choice they make could result in discipline they should also accept the consequences.

Hauling off and hitting your kid without warning is ineffective and in fact counter-productive.

The left however has succeeded in focusing solely on the nature of said consequences and rejects everything attached to them.

When you understand that unpleasant things can happen when you make the wrong choice, you tend to carefully weigh decisions and treat others with respect.

I will tell you much more.
Only beta males produce dauthers.
Alfa, hight test males produce boys.
It is all about hormons.

Got that BACKWARDS.

High T, good looking people, and top tier soldiers all have a higher rate of producing daughters.

Get your facts straight toothpaste.

>Nothing wrong with physical discipline so long as the child is aware of the consequences of their actions in advance

Says the autist who is impotent.

Get your head out of your ass. You hit a child, you lose. You hit your wife, you lose. Why? Because the instant you hit, is the instant that you demonstrated that you have lost control. If you cannot control a child with your mind, and thus have to result to the violent tactics of a 3 year old, then you demonstrate to the child that you are not to be respected. I can assure you as some who was raised by a father who hit, that hitting was the stupidest thing he ever did. Not only did it turn me into a sociopath, but it turned my sister into a raging slut - she was not hit - because she would do anything to get his attention.

>russian biology

Aussies can kill with a shitpost.

I've found the exact opposite. Several of the girls I've met through tinder have told me about having / having had abusive fathers who hit them.

Well my dad was strict and I have no desire to connect with men ( most of time)

this

oi oi oi

Lol

STOP TREATING LIKE WOMEN LIKE THEY'RE SPECIAL. IF THEY PLAY STUPID GAMES, GIVE THEM A FIST. TRUST ME, THEY LIKE IT.

bang, thread done

FPBP

I laughed. Enjoy your daughters you fucking marshmallow.

People from third world countries fuck like rabbit's man.
>t'ThirdWorlder

women with daddy issues are sluts?? what a fucking revelation! I knew Sup Forums would be enlightening but you guys are outta control

>Several of the girls I've met through tinder have told me about having / having had abusive fathers who hit them.

Exactly. A woman who was hit by her father, is a woman who is looking to be treated like shit by another man. She wants to be loved so badly, that she will put up with the worst fucking assholes, she will whore herself out, etc.

>women with daddy issues are sluts
Daddy issues are fathers who treated their daughters very poorly. Either abused them or treated them like sexualized spoiled dolls in competition with the mother.

post more slags

>1 post by this ID

I've never hit my daughter.

That said I have arguably the most right wing and conservative daughter out of all the kids in her middle school. She's also the most assertive girl in her class. Her female teachers hate.her because she wrote a paper entitled, "I don't need feminism, I have my Dad".

We live in cucked leftist Seattle too. She is a progreasive's worst nightmare.

Yep. After a while you start to recognize these girls though, so you can steer clear of them. Not because "they're sluts", but the emotional insecurity they have in their early twenties (possibly beyond?) can get hard to deal with.

In short: If you don't want your daughter to hate your guts or be promiscuous, don't hit her. Treat her with respect, not like shit.

Her navel is fucking repulsive.

Can't tell if memeing or both are actually that stupid. At least Vlad got digits.

>Brazil
>fathers
The last time i checked Brazil is 50% mestizo, which is majority race aka majority i don't give a shit where my dick/pussy goes. Nothing new, just go further in your sexual evolution and reach shemale heaven.

t. someone who does not have a child or wife

There is a difference between spanking your child and hitting them, for sure. I've spanked my children when they were young. Never hit them. They're teenagers now and well-disciplined such that I would never need to do either anyway.

There's no correlation with fathers. If they had strict fathers, you'd say they were reacting to their pent-up repressed urges. All women are just degenerates.

women like to find a man similar to their father.

lol