Divided Sup Forums

Why is pol so politically divided. Some are white nationalist nazis who have nothing to be proud about themselves so take pride in the race and have unnecessary rules because of "muh degeneracy". And others are anarchist libertarians who put all there trust in corporations because they definitely have your best interest at heart.

Does Sup Forums have any comen ground or something we can all agree on?

i think we can all agree that you have to go back

agreed. either the oven or reddit. i dont care which one

fpbp

starting to hate pol. Its full of non white degenerates, that dont lift, watch anime, are obsessed with asian girls and for the most part are just weird genetic trash. A lot of them are normie cucks as well that just pretend to be edgy. Sieg Heil! 1488!

Fpbp

I can be proud of a good job, but seriously, my culture and my nation is something greater than my wallet or my car, it's the work of generations with our culture etc.

Sure, that his guy is cool.

>Does Sup Forums have any comen ground or something we can all agree on?

Rei is best girl

You're on the politically incorrect board of an anime discussion forum full of teenagers, neets and shut-ins and you're complaining about asian and anime fetishization? Why do you keep coming back here then?

But that's our strength, OP. This is what true diversity looks like. From the whitest Argentinian to the blackest American, reddest commies to the Mussolini masturbators, we are a true representation of everyone under the sun.

Common ground is for normies and people who matter. Stop uselessshaming Sup Forums, asshole

We can agree that free unrestricted immigration is a good thing.

Fpbp. /pol has been and always will be a NatSoc/Fascist board. We put up with the libertarian influx with Ron Paul and the civic Nationalist cucks with Trump but this is still our board and although many of us are lurkers we are the majority still.

You must be new here

Jew confirmed

No

Never understood this. Just roll along with it after a long period of time common ground and opinion will reach surface. This is how ideas and opinions are formed by debating and shitposting.

Suck me faggot i am proud of my people and my nation and i wish all white people would
so we could finally gass all the faggots like you.

Jokes on you shill, I'm a Radical Moderate who advocates gassing anyone who isn't dead center on the political spectrum.

No faggot some of us have been here since /new.

>why do people on an international website have different opinions

Sup Forums is an libertarian / fascist board. Most of us sympathize with ethno-nationalism.

That's what I'm saying

We can all agree that op is a faggot.

/thread

>pol
so close senpai.

>112336974(OP)
>filename
s a g e

I'm a hispanic nationalist who believes in white nationalism because if we don't give everyone nationalism then how can I justify my own cause.

>Reddit
GO BACK