PETA

Thoughts on PETA?

Would you save your dog or a drowning human given you only had time for one?

How I understand, PETA makes it seem that cooking a pig and the burning of Jews in extermination camps are basically the same thing. They actually refer to it as "holocaust on your plate."

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

petakillsanimals.com
youtube.com/watch?v=3pzjI3d1CMw&index=7&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&ab_channel=DennisWise
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwnj4aNu9kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Girl with a buncha meat section drawings on her.

Kinda hot DESU

a bunch of irrelevant vegan fags who kill more animals by themself that fucking shelters

PETA euthanize more pets than anyone else. If you dig into their philosophy, you will find that they oppose keeping pets and believe it is better to kill all domesticate animals than to allow your dog or cat to live with.

>Would you save your dog or a drowning human given you only had time for one?
my dog

This

Animal welfare organizations like ASPCA are great.

Animal rights organizations like PETA are batshit insane.

To say that PETA is trying to save animals is like saying Angela is trying to lead Germany.
Its true, but they're going about it in THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE

Also they're basically terrorists and attack people.

Animals don't have breast implants.

Insane people. Need to hang.

>Animals don't have breast implants
My sweet innocent summer Goy

last time I checked humans didn't have scales, horns or antennae

WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

Let both drown
Get the dead dog body to recive a sloppy dog blow job canadian style

It's a win/win situation
One less sjw and one sloppy dog bj for free

Peta are evil. Read about what happens to animals in their care
petakillsanimals.com

KEK

human, its probably practically more beneficial to you to save the human and humans are hardwired to help other humans to some degree.
>cooking a pig and the burning of Jews in extermination camps are basically the same thing.
the motivation is different one is food, the other is killing people you dont like because you dont like em.humans never kill an animal species because they dont like it , either its fucking with our shit, we want to eat it or the person doing the killing want to look edgy and cool.

Extremely based organization.

I'm vegetarian and I hate PETA with a burning passion, they are hypocrites first of all who say you shouldnt use animal products but then advocate the killing of pitbulls openly (wether pits are nigger dogs is another matter) also they are a bunch of obnoxious assholes who do nothing but scream bullshit at people

this to be honest

Daily reminder that the Talmud considers gentiles to be animals.

We'll have in-vitro meat soon.

there's already a brand called beyond meat that does that, and from what I heard is really great and tastes just like the real thing.

I planning to ordering some of their products online to see if it's a viable option

As someone who loves animals I can say PETA is scum and should be disbanded.

>eating fake meat

for non whites it will do I guess.

Yes, let the whites kill themselves off, I agree, sounds great to me.

I am a right-wing vegan. PETAs problem is that they have too much of a black and white morality, where, like you say, they believe there is no difference between killing a human and an animal. They are retards. Obviously a human life is worth more than an animal, but imo that doesnt give you an automatic moral right to kill animals to eat when you dont need to. If you hunt and kill your own animal i dont really care so much, but as i dont really have an option to do that i decide to not eat the products of industrial farming.

In other words, PETA would do better with a more nuanced message, rather than the emotional libtard sjw style message they currently have.

Vegans are faggots.

Dog. That human will probably sue me for sexual harassment, if it's a white male, i'll save him.

*people who don't eat meat.

FTFY

What you eat only changes your sexuality if it's dicks or pussies. You're still young, life is confusing I know, you'll get it eventually.

Not an argument.

>Talmud
jesus relax schlomo, not everything revolves around ur retarded religion

I would save neither.

Let em both die.

Vegan faggots, fuck animals lol r-rite guys?

>pretending his jew ethno-state doesn't have a theocratic component

Killing is killing, no matter the species.
I imagine in the future when we live alongside aliens, we will have huge problems when it comes to accepting the fact that just because a race isn't Human doesn't mean that they are inferior.
(also, I'd save my dog, I don't know that dude, he can save himself!)

Stop trying to justify letting spics in America.

Here's your ((((you))))

Depends what kind of human we're talking about
There's a lot of humans that SHOULD be drowned

>animals are more important than POC

Probably the dog. People suck. Dogs are awesome.

Also, comparing Jews to pigs. I don't think that's Kosher!

STOLTED INTENSIFICERES*

Fuck chinks

People Eating Tasty Animals
I love PETA!

>Those stories of those PETA fucks going to other people's homes and sneaking away with their pets so they can kill it

PETA can eat a fucking dick

>eating meat means you don't have a heart
You can't be vegetarian for this reason and also be pro-abortion, since if humans are equatable to animals, and you're not okay with raising animals to eat, then you can't be okay with killing human 'animal' babies in the womb.

>thoughts?
I think you should read the rules.

>meat eating is outlawed
>all livestock is killed and thrown away
>cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, and all other livestock go extinct
>millions of farmers go belly up
>produce production plummets from lack of manure
>everyone dies of starvation and disease from the rotting livestock everywhere

thanks peta

PETAN is cuter

Animals are not capable of morality, thus they are not subject to moral rules.

>the motivation is different one is food, the other is killing people you dont like because you dont like em.humans never kill an animal species because they dont like it , either its fucking with our shit, we want to eat it or the person doing the killing want to look edgy and cool.

>>Would you save your dog or a drowning human given you only had time for one?
>human, its probably practically more beneficial to you to save the human and humans are hardwired to help other humans to some degree.

You didn't even read what you wrote. You just said it was okay to kill an animal just because you don't like it.

The Jew always lies.

I never got PETA, animals are for eating not pets.

>this is more likely to make me a cannibalistic serial killer than a PETA fag

Shit job at advertising PETA

Some say both are immoral and animals should only be "free."

Good intention but retarted methods.
youtube.com/watch?v=3pzjI3d1CMw&index=7&list=FLw6PgPAS48GWuSuvMY5WKzw&ab_channel=DennisWise

>we all animals
>we all make of meet and we eat meat
>platns make of cell
>we eat plnats two but we make of cels

Humans are indeed animals, but we are also the apex predators of this planet and unless there is another or greater predator introduced then we alone dictate the value to lives of those beneath us.

Until we find some way to synthesize sustenance like some shit from star trek, we will continue needing to kill living things in order to live ourselves.

As a vegetarian I agree with a lot of their ideas, but some are plain retarded
>shearing sheep is bad

>Animals matter more than blacks and Mexicans

is peta Sup Forums?

>>eating meat means you don't have a heart

This also implies that vegetable farming doesn't kill millions of animals. The idea that being vegetarian is nicer to the widdle sweet aminals needs to be challenged.

> gopher genocide in the carrot patch
> dead snakes in grain harvest
> drowned everything in flood irrigation
> shooting crows, raccoons, marmots and other undesirables
> all so some vegan can lord it over an honest man enjoying BBQ.

Dogs don't try to drown you like people do 99% of the time.

>Animals are more important than niggers
/ourguys/

>ad meant to humanize animals
>just makes me want to eat a bitch,

it's dumb vegetarianism is definitely not a necessary condition for a good life

>animals are more important

Vegans are just fucking retarded. There is literally no such thing as vegan food: animals ARE involved in some aspect of the production of food they eat, whether it's the commercial pollenization of almond plantations or the animal-based fertilizer that lets them buy their organic produce. Arguments about how soy is a more efficient land-use for protein assumes that all land on the planet is ideal for soy, when the reality is there's a fuck-ton of scrubland where all you can do with it is raise cattle. And while they have valid some arguments, moral and otherwise, against factory farming, that's a false dichotomy. Hunt. Raise your own chickens for eggs. Buy from a local dairy that uses practices you agree with.

is there something wrong with eating whale?

That is Pam Anderson. Why you posting 90's memes?

If the human was a known PETA member I would definitely save my dog.

(Members of the real PETA excepted, we're cool and these other folks need to give our domain back. Pic related)

Who cares. They're not asking you to petition your congressman to make meat illegal, they just are making arguments for why you should voluntarily stop eating meat. If they want to do so then by all means let them. Nothing wrong with trying to convince a man to do different, and the rest of us who don't find their arguments compelling will simply keep living as we have been.

Im trying to be a vegitarian however i still want meat on my pizza

I understand people whom are vegetarians or vegans for dietary reasons, But people whom are vegetarians or vegans for ethical reasons are down right myopic when it comes suffering of non-human animals and the consumption of meat. The personal refraining of the consumption of animals products directly completely ignores the multitude of indirect ways that human activity impacts animals negatively .
see being a vegan or vegetarian for ethical reasons only serves to obfuscate vegan's or vegetarian's ego from all the suffering of animals from the modern lifestyle that the vegan or vegetarian enjoys.

what about fish?
do they have shoulders, rumps and legs?

>Animals are more important

nope, but you hippie fags from america has made a taboo against it.
norway is one of the few who still does.
obviously not the endagered kinds.

its like a weird steak, its mammal after all

here are some americans in norway eating whale meat
youtube.com/watch?v=Zwnj4aNu9kw

I'm a Pokemon Master. I know how to train them.

I resolve this pressing and complex moral issue by not giving a single fuck. You'd probably be happier if you did the same.

I haven't eaten any animal products in 22 years since I stopped growing in height at age 14. Animal products are subsidised heavily by governments and their stool pollutes the various countrysides. I have relations via marriage who raise acclaimed free range beef cattle and they only eat elk meat they hunt and eggs from the chickens running around their ranch. By hunt I mean actually hunt as in stalk not ambush. This way the slowest and least clever animals are culled. Almost all of the feedlots and slaughterhouses in Amerika are owned completely by Jews.

They kill more animals than they save.

"I would go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself. Because I couldn't stand to let them go through that. I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day. ". -Ingrid Newkirk, founder and president of PeTA

>animals are more important
so they ARE biased in favor of blacks and hispanics

>cummings

PETA BTFO

>Gooks
>human
Why are whites the only ones who can bond with animals?