Gypsies

What does Sup Forums thinks/knows about eastern european Gypsies?
I compare them to rapefugees, they do nothing only want welfare, breed, steal, rape,.. They are the reason why we dont want this sandnigger plauge we already have gypsies

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/poznan,43/pomoc-publiczna-w-bloto-zdewastowane-mieszkania-socjalne,529228.html
pluska.sk/plus-7-dni/domov/ako-da-zdevastovat-sidlisko-pozrite-co-ostalo-z-lunika-ix.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5OVY7MmSSYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Had lots of interactions with them in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia.

Inhuman garbage. If only Hitler had more focus.

Nazis killed atleast 1 milllion but clearly it wasn't enough
they are literally pajeets

Holy fuck dude. They steal. ALL THEY DO IS STEAL.

When I was young my Mom used to threaten me with "If you keep that up, I'll leave you outside and let the Gypsies abduct you."

They breed like rats, inbreeding is completely normal in their society. There are lots of retards living in shitty villages outside towns. And no politician can touch them because of cucked liberals...

Fuck me we came so close to get ridd of them here 24k at the end of ww2.Today total amount of romainian gypsys both in western europe and in our country?
4milion,from 24 thousands to 4million in less than 80years.
Literally a fucking plague worse than cancer they need to be exterminated.

>88
checked
How did they breed so fast?

I agree they are not event fit for forced labor. Only to harvest them for blood and organs. Never seen any of them to live normal life only crime and drugs...

How comes Jews got such a high IQ and Gypsies are still nigger tier even though both had similar origins and fates?

I know several leftist who fall in line when it comes to everything except gypsies. Literally the whole political spectrum in Poland hates them.

How? Say you got a grand per every child you had. No matter how poor you were wouldn't you have more than 5 children? That's the situation in the Balkans and (now) in the West too, but with ME and african people

They're human waste

tvn24.pl/poznan,43/pomoc-publiczna-w-bloto-zdewastowane-mieszkania-socjalne,529228.html

There's been cases where they would beg for money in open air restaurants while were people eating, if you tell them to fuck off, they would spit in your food or put their dirty finger in it.

Mother's great grandparents were gypsies from eastern Europe, dark skin and all. Emigrated when Czechoslovakia was still one country. You'd never be able to tell by looking at anyone in my family though 8^]

Poos of the EU tbqh

Jews used to be merchants and educated people. Gypsies used to be wandering nomads, forced to settle down by commies and now only living from welfare...

See that picture Ive posted ? Thats how they live in my country volutarily. We have free education and their kids are not even willing to finish elementary school...

Tell me something we even have a ghetto full fo them.
pluska.sk/plus-7-dni/domov/ako-da-zdevastovat-sidlisko-pozrite-co-ostalo-z-lunika-ix.html

they are literally pajeet subhumans who migrated 1000 years ago and survived off of petty crimes, i honestly feel bad for them, they should create some gypsie reservation somewhere in india

Basic problem is we dont have any place to deport them and we cant just exterminate them (unfortunatly).
This topic is something like political tabu in my country. The is only one neonazi party using this vermin to get more votes.

>focus

Filthy subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OVY7MmSSYs

They are poo in loo niggers....same scum