Do women dress to be objectified by men?

Do women dress to be objectified by men?

Other urls found in this thread:

taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19364159/Maitland-Ward-actris-and-cosplay-queen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women dress with other women in mind.

I asked some women myself. And to my surprise some really like being desired by men.

Of course they do you fucking retard.

This board is making nofap real tough

all women are whores, no exceptions

No they dress to be objectified by other women

But all men are pigs

>implying sex is something bad and grils do not need it at all

Looks fair to me

because they want to be objectified, but not by nerds.

Yes...It is a woman's prime directive from God ..subconsciously and consciously to draw seed forth from the male....it encompasses their entire existence and being and CANNOT be subverted.

Bingo. Female fashion is all about competition with other women. It's rare that men are aware of the intricacies of female fashion, much less feel the affect of the various nuances.

In years past it would have been affective when the majority of women were modest. Now it's just confusing.

yeah we deserve each other

where am I ??

Spain

It's same for the desire to be sexually dominated. Women want to feel like they are so sexy men can't control themselves and dominate them entirely.

Narcissistic even in bed, this is why I don't like being around the vapid cunts.

I like the ones that undress to be objectified by men

yes, sera?

Either that or they are to retarded and not aware of what they are doing. Take your pick :)

I kind of wish they didn't dress so whorish nowadays. It bothers me because men would still desire them even if they didn't dress so revealing all the time. I just think to myself whenever I see a girl in yoga pants how her father must feel, and then I realize someday I'll probably be in that mans position. It's sad

if women respected men, instead of competed with women, they could wear a burka or sweat pants and a hoodie.
when religion or society enforce dress codes, women lose that right to choose. and we all lose something when everyone is on the same bandwagon.

Who hurt you?

Yes. They're not doing it to attract women. They're not lesbians. They're doing it to attract men.

>And to my surprise
Did you expect them to want men to find them disgusting

My man, let me break it down for you. Humans like to exert their influence. That is, they enjoy power. I would wager it's something to do with self image in that it leads to superiority. Women's greatest power (can even be considered capital) is their sexual attractiveness. By dressing in provocative ways, they amplify their sexual appeal, and thus power. Because of the way Western society has lended to female liberation over the last century, this allows the woman to say you aren't allowed any influence over me (i.e. to "sexualize" them). Thus they get to exercise their power by dressing like OP's photo, but say you aren't allowed to think of me in certain ways.
>tl;dr the jews

Gives them a reason to hate men.

Women love playing the victim.
Like they like to pretend to be raped.

Based on what feminism says, yes. KillAllMen, men are pigs, stop objectifying me, etc.

who is dis

I agree with this, I prefer nice dresses that are solid colors rather than weird sheer shit.

I don't really have an opinion about the yoga pants and everything, although it can be toned down.

Imagine being with a girl who's dressed like that. She's your wife or girlfriend. But all other men are going to be looking at her and wanting to fuck her. How could you trust a woman like that to not cheat on you?

Yeah. I like when they dress well and attempt to present themselves properly. I will not even speak to a girl who dresses and wears revealing clothing all the time, because most of those girls have self esteem issues, or are just flat out sluts. I actually hate it when they try to purposely objectify themselves. I would respect them much more if they didn't complain all the time about how they're objectified, yet 90% of young women nowadays walk around with yoga pants on like cheap whores.

Yeah, that's why I only speak to women who dress well. As in they don't try to dress revealing or provocative all the time. You don't want a wife or girlfriend that is constantly trying to garner male attention. Major red flag is if they dress poorly

Is water wet?

Is fire hot?

Is ice cold?

You don't need to dres like a whore and act like a whore to have sex.

Yeah, my wife admitted, after meeting me she had her mom buy her tighter clothing for our date nights.

dat ass

Probably. That's why I hate attractive women, not because of their looks but how they use their looks to manipulate naive men and get what they want. I live in the west so i can't wear a burqa but I wear normal clothes that don't reveal anything because I have 0% need to get attention from other people. But just physically. I want my thoughts and ideas to be spread widely.

>Do women dress to be objectified by men?

women dress to be objectified by [hot] men?

t. jealous roastie

You're right about everything otherwise

She looks dirty. No thanks.

Source on this venereal vixen

taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19364159/Maitland-Ward-actris-and-cosplay-queen.html

Not jealous, I look good, but i have a bf so it's natural to want to kill every whore on this planet. what is a roastie?

Nah, spending countless dollars on uncomfortable high heels, corsets, and underwear as well as makeup and hairstyles is fun. Women love wearing dresses in the middle of winter.

Tits please, or gtfo.

You're on the wrong website.

>what is a roastie?

It's what we call girls here on Sup Forums. Usually one with an outie vagina that makes it look like roast beef

roastie is a woman that doesnt approach men posting ITT

Nope. Worse. They do it for women

Work on your powers of discernment man. That post clearly came from a dude

If you are going for a roast... Call him a mgtow

do you have the alex jones basic gestalt meme for me too lad?

>m'lady

so a whore? because i'm not that
don't you ever get bored with this nonsense

She or he or whatever the fuck it is I really don't care, she talked about wearing a burqa and also said she doesn't wear revealing clothing. Why would a male say that?

so it's just a coincidence their competitive fashion games are most enjoyable by the male gaze

my nigga right here

Flabby tits with stretch marks, flat ass, roastie pussy. Coalburner material. Not impressed.

Nah I don't have that one kek I saw it and almost saved it the other day but I didn't

Seriously don't bother. They're butthurt virgins.

That's the retard lie lefty bluepilled muh rape culture girls tell you. Good job faggot on being this retarded for believing it

Women dress like sluts then complain when being called sluts

If anyone is objectifying them,it's themselves attention whores

9/10 would give half my income in structured payments

And don't you ever stop believing that you don't identify yourself as a female for anything other than attention.

Don't take it too personally, goddamn. We call all girls who come on here roasties or whores or ask for tits. This is why bitches shouldn't come on to Sup Forums. You try to fit in but then get triggered when you see something you don't like

covering a little is good but if it goes too far as in wearing the Muslim clothing then that's just too much.

back to Sup Forums.

Riiiiiiight. Sure they do, buttercup.

the key is to leave something for the imagination. modestly dressed women are superior

>Butterfly tatoo

mk ultra?

This woman should have more respect for herself.

they dress
>you cant have dis you cant have dis

FLAT

>Cock hanging out of pants
Stop objectifying me, faggot.

Found that meme for you

Yes; this is how they are biologically programmed. Part of being civilized and cultured however is saving such behavior for when it is appropriate.

POST THE FRONT

a girl can wear short shirts if she feels comfortable with them.

theres one with a clam face too lmao

*short shorts.

so i can give a comment about certain topic without it suggesting in any way that i'm a female? how am i supposed to have a conversation with people about anything wtf
not triggered at all, but maybe you should stop calling them like that if you want to be taken seriously

You mean to say when women hang their tits out of a shirt they're oblivious to what that does to men?

are you saying she can't respect herself and dress that way? are you projecting your lack of self confidence?

this, they're probably just 300 pound neckbeards who live in their mother's basement. These basement-dwellers get annoying.

yes.

why does revealing a gender so triggering?
Women and men experience many things differently especialy things related to sexuality.
It is relevant to the topic
>im a girl btw

>falling for the nofap Jew

Why would I care if some random bitch on Sup Forums takes me serious? Sup Forums is a gentlemens club if you don't want to be called named then don't try to garner attention by telling everyone you're a girl. Minorities come on Sup Forums too and they just contribute to the discourse without getting triggered like little bitches. Sup Forums has always been sexist and racist just deal with it it's part of the fun

The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off.

>be at work
>employee tells me they're gay

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SEX, LEARN TO COURTSHIP

fuck theres no escaping it women are whores no matter how you look at it

Because Sup Forums is a board where the overwhelming majority of the posters are white males. We don't need to be inclusive when the point of this board is basically to be a dick

white sharia when?

>mfw i just tried to reverse image search
>Anne Hathaway see through
>Anne Hathaway

However, her name is Maitland Ward.

yes, most women follow other women. however the women that are followed have the confidence to blatantly try to attract chads, which means dressing to objectify themselves in the Darwinian sense.

>waits to hip ratio
>arse
>skin
>tits

Some girl who I took to college really liked to dress sexy hoping for a compliment.
She was a bitch so I never said anything
Woman want attention. Dont give it to them

I think that the only one triggered here is you. I don't care how you call me because you don't know a single thing about me. I just asked for a definition of an unfamiliar word to me : roastie. I learned it and ok, I moved on. But I never told anyone i was a woman, the fact is that you can conclude it from what i said, but it is relevant to topic and i can't have conversation about certain topics without mentioning who i am so people can get a better perception of my views and thoughts.

I wrote this for Sup Forums earlier today about celebrity women. But remember that normal women follow the examples of their idols and that this all bleeds into our culture.

Because you aren't paid based on your acting skills you're paid based on your level of fame and getting attention on the red carpet gets you more fame and more fame means more people are likely to watch your films/TV shows and also the more famous you are the more companies and corporations are willing to give you free shit to promote them and sometimes even pay you to do it(things like cars, phones, holidays, sporting tickets even more slutty gowns and dresses for the next awards show/opening night).

This is like soccer players taking a dive, if you take a dive and that penalty wins the game then its worth the humiliation, if you dress like a slightly classy whore and it gains you a front cover on a magazine then your next pay negotiation will net you some more money.