twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we

wuz

astronogs

NASA!

affirmative action is a bigger threat to whites than illegal immigrants

space chimps

5.0 GPA holy fucking shit

good for her, kinda jealous to be honest. NASA is the best organization to work for.

Why is her age relevant? 22 isn't some freakishly young age to get an internship. Also the article tapdances around "working for/working with" so an internship is likely the story.

MICHAEL JORDAN

affirmative action doesn't give you free GPA points (unless you're on the football team)
she's probably genuinely very intelligent, unfortunate that blacks just use people like her to say "see, we can do shit too" rather than actually improving themselves

>22 and already at NASA!

most people who graduate are 22 , with a name like that she's clearly the child of immigrants who actually care about education and their children

Exceptions to the rule do not disprove the rule.

Who's a good nigger? You're a good nigger? You're so smart aren't you? Yes you're a great nigger

Why is this news?

What will be the next news from HuffPo?

Matthew earned a new internship with Google!

Who cares?

>go to college at 18
>graduate at 22 with engineering degree
>get hired by people who want engineers
Am I supposed to be surprised by this?

Wtf is with 5.0 my uni only goes to 4.0?

REMINDER WE WUZ VISITING STARS AN SHIET WHILE ALL U WHITE CRACKAS WUZ SITTIN IN DA CAVES NIGGAS!

>she's black, that must have been even more difficult for her
>let's celebrate her accomplishments

>(((NASA)))

In the words of the great Ricky Waters, "For who?"

MIT has a 5 point GPA, it's unusual but it's nothing shady like high school 5.0s/6.0s

Aeronautical niggaz.

>22
>looks like this
damn thats sad

>poor people exist

And?

Time to defund NASA.

YEAH OK MAYBE NIGGERS COMMIT HALF OF THE CRIMES IN AMERICA BUT LOOK AT THIS ONE, THIS ONE'S SMART
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

Wew, lad. That's some guaranteed replies right there.

Apparently. Someone who actually goes on to get a degree instead of fucking around and wasting their 20s is considered exceptional these days.

a perfect gpa from MIT is impressive desu

>all people from one race have the same iq

In fact affirmative action DOES lead to higher grades for PoC, because professors (at least at the two universities I've studied at) are essentially graded on how diverse their classes are at higher levels - essentially, if niggers can't into CS 418, it's not because niggers are stupid, but because the *obviously racist* professors didn't give them enough attention. Thus, you get things like 22-year-old Engineering graduates in OP who would likely have trouble passing a spelling test, let alone calculating the structural forces on a rocket at 17 miles per second.

Wrong. The fellow on the left sporting the beer belly is Don Burleson. The leading oracle consultant in the entire world. He charges $600 per hour to consult.

dba-oracle.blogspot.com/2014/04/i-am-on-rednack-meme.html?m=1

I think it has to do with extra credit maybe. I remember you could get up to a 4.20 somehow if you got a 100% in the class and completed all the extra credit you could theoretically get higher than a 4.0

This is an accurate representation of the average African-american individual

apologize Sup Forums

>Hidden Niggers

What is affirmative action?
What is gender/race quotas?

Sorry, maybe she did earn her position, but one just can't help but be cynical when there are people endlessly pandering to these groups of people. But whatever, exceptions don't prove the rule.

>it's notable whenever a black person isnt a nigger

kek. they dont even realize they're reinforcing the stereotype they're trying to fight against.

Man, affirmative action must be working wonders.

>"Not all bombs explode, user, why are you hesitant to pick that one up?"

Why do liberals parade their pet niggers around and why don't people see through their bullshit?

Niggers should be offended by this crap.

we can't afford to put gold rims on every satellite

Is this shit for real or just us memeing? Ive never investigated this shit properly.

Eric Andre is not 22

Her drivers licence is 22.

I wish I could be hired at a stretch of my qualifications to fill diversity quotas.

>Niggers should be offended by this crap.

Dindus are

1. Not very smart
2. Enormously vain

Because it's extremely rare to have a black woman become an engineer.

nothing wrong with this couple desu, he also works in aerospace and they are getting married this summer

if all black people were like them we'd be a lot more united as a country

women are accepted into stem careers at twice the rate as men, even when they have half the merits. This because of the movement to make stem careers seem less sexist and male dominated, as a result they lower the bar and turn away men who may be more qualified.

Now combine this affirmative action, where a white student needs to score, on average, 500 points higher than a black student to get into the same college, because apparently blacks can't compete at the same level.

Is it really that hard to get a good job when the top companies are actively seeking out your sex and race just to fill quotas?

Seconded. I bet she is pretty smart. Not Bait and not shilling. MIT doesn't do affirmative action BS.

So you're telling me that a low percentage of white people are dumb, while an even lower percentage of black people are smart?
Really gets the neurons firing.

Racism of low expectations, I guess

Yes

Would just like to point out that (((surprisingly))) the headline is actually a flat out lie.

This girl is an intern for Boeing. It's right on her LinkedIn.

Regardless of how smart you are, people running things don't hire 22 year olds for important positions. 22 year olds are children.

Aside from the fact that now there's one less position for me to take over there, why would I even be mad?

>MIT doesn't do affirmative action BS.
Yes they do

It's Cal Tech that has blind admissions

Go look up the sex and race make up of their students

She's also a nigger so she has to go back

Yes it does kek. The people fucked over the most by Affirmative Action are intelligent minorities.

They can work their ass off and still get passed up by some ghetto nigger just because of the incentives of graduating low income niggers from schools.

My roommate is a black female is genuinely intelligent and hard working and she had to compete with blacks who had c average in university even though she obviously the best choice. Another example is Asians with A averages have a lower chance of getting into Medical school than niggers with C and B averages.

Affirmative action just gives undeserving people a handicap to compete with kids who have worked their whole lives for their goal just like my roommate. I'd stand against affirmative action even if it benefited whites, it's an unfair system of mediocrity.

Mind = blown

Sorry

Kek, that's insane.

Holy shit, it's obviously a quota choice. Engineering isn't that hard of a major for fuck sakes.

Really? Everyone I've met that went there is very smart, mostly Asians and autists. I would be surprised if they would devalue their brand like that. I admit I haven't researched it though.

It's not reasonable to disregard genuinely superior outliers because they belong to group whose average is inferior.
everyone should be measured from an individual standpoint, if possible.

MIT rejected me for "vibrant diversity" even if I was more qualified.

another victory for affirmative action race quotas

Someone should tell her that there aren't any bananas in space.

i like how its national news when a nigger gets into nasa, its that big of a deal lmao

Bullshit how they don't break out underrepresented minority
registrar.caltech.edu/academics/enrollment

>wuz
Oh sweetie, I think the word you're looking for in this case is "are!" Keep trying though, everyone has to start somewhere!

for what?

What's harder by your definition? Few majors are more difficult than chemical engineering, save physics and pure math.

That's great, now they just to have to give jobs to all those hamburger flipping college scientists, so they can all work for NASA/NSA/whatever.

>Graduate from MIT with a 5.0
And I can run a 4 minute mile. Also, I'm a race car driver.

>affirmative action NASA

>hasn't been back to the moon in 40 years
>can't even get to space, has to pay Russia
>spends most of its time and money spreading "global warming" propaganda

sounds about right

My GF just made me watch Hidden Niggures. Disgusting propaganda. These faggots implying NASA tried to hide this is the most insidious lie of all. DA WHITE MAN have them work and credited them for it.

The demographic differences between graduate and undergrad students is interesting and quite telling

Grad students are substantially more white and male

>like all black people suck
>like there aren't smart black people
>this is actually promoting discrimination
>this is what fuels racism

Is the news this stupid? This is how they're never seen as equal. They keep doing this, like it's special. It's not, it's what everyone does.

Know who the real fascists are.

I don't think people who dislike black people think there are no smart ones,so what are they trying to say here?

Affirmative Action hard at work.
How long before she feeds one of her kids bleach to stop it crying?

So? Just because HuffPost retards have no idea of engineering and science they glorify NASA and the space industry to the point where people think it's magic or something.
Newsflash: Most jobs in the space industry aren't any different to working in the car, energy or refrigerator industry.

t. interned at ESA and now work at Airbus D&S

>Nignogs having space drivebys

> (OP)
>>affirmative action NASA
>>hasn't been back to the moon in 40 years
>>can't even get to space, has to pay Russia
>>spends most of its time and money spreading "global warming" propaganda
>sounds about right

this

>Dear White People: Get A Grip

budget cuts are hitting nasa pretty hard

I am honestly a little bit jealous. I'm in my final mech eng year doing poorly