What do you guys think about the idea of United States of Europe ?

An United Europe will most likely have the strongest economy and strongest army

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation
www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/brussels_eu/roots/06_economic_reorganization_europe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, I already hate the federal power of the United States and how they're trying to shove cucked shit down our throats

>Strongest army
Keep dreaming, Dracula

Yeah let's just fuse a bunch of different nations together, it'll go well.

Only if its fascist.

Are you retarded m8!?Besides talking our most agressive gypsys EU has raped our country in any shape and form.
Free market ruined our buissneses.The industry was bought by them and mostly closed down.

Most of our young people and workers leave for gibs in western eu.
The EU has spent more on muslim imigrants than it has ever spent on helping us inprove our shithole.

Honestly we would've been better off on our own,now we are like their personal slaves and our actual country is just an after thought,fuck them all.

Wouldn't have been too bad honestly if it weren't for the migration crisis, beuracracy/anti-democracy and ridiculous taxes.
Why is it so hard for it to allow sovereignty but wants us to cooperate? Sovereignty doesn't equal complete isolationism. An alliance would have been fine, with a board of discussion for country leaders.
Instead what we have is an establishment of single overlord beuracracy that dictates other countries without considering their concerns. And because of that I'm all for separation now. Maybe I'll change my mind later on, but currently it's a shit show that's made one hell of a mess of itself.

It will be a disaster and will be used against other eu members as it will be useless against any real army.
Standard commie tactic

pretty much this. Highest gdp 2008,we joined the EU in 2007

>Free market ruined our buissneses.

when you had communism everything was fine....

There is no European identity.
It took the US 40 years to forge one.
During that period all immigration was banned while they ibtefrated everyone.

perfect if it was fascist or at least something close to some kind of european nationalism, even like a confederation, with strict immigration control...literally my dream

we would be the most powerful and developed nation in the world, at every aspect, and usa could btfo their military bases already

we could focus in important things like exploring the space properly

If they stop their shit anti-nationalist policy it would be awesome.

redpilled af

> Namefagging this hard and nobody has noticed yet
It seems like a really terrible idea desu.

Probably the worst idea I have ever heard in my life senpai. Please dont destroy mother Europa.

You should look up Oswald Mosley's ideas/speeches about a United Europe, it sounds right up that alley.

Honestly horrible. It's clearly not working and it's probably not gonig to work either. There is too much tension and deep rooted hatred. And inequality causes tension. Germany keeps bullying the southern european countries.

What do you think the EU is you fucking AUTIST

Sure, but we would have to get rid of nationalities basically, and intermix with each other, otherwise it won't work. Have one culture, one language etc..

the EU is fucked ASS fucked

Amazing. But every country needs a monarch to ensure that regional culture survives.

USSR 2.0
No democracy, no citizen voice.
Pure slavery.

No to it.

Only if we go back to Monarchy and control everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation

ya, he was pretty based, and I share a lot of his point of views

Sure.
Only if I will be king of Estonia.

>strongest economy

Uniting greater economies with failing economies is a terrible idea

>strongest army

And most dysfunctional. Literally every unit needs a personal translator.

I just love how liberals compare europe to the US and think its as simple as federalising the continent

Gay

Disgusting Europe needs to divided and multicultural YOU FUCKING RACIST.

Europe would be basically a superpower, it could even join with US, Straya etc.. to form a world super state. Of course the problem would that sooner or later it would turn into oppressive police state.

>Strongest army
Russia, China, and the USA could team up with Britain and kick the shit out of every one of you muzzie loving cuntrags before Japan even has time to celebrate tea.

when did portugal become the only communist country remaining along with greece in europe

AKA the fed bis.
Fuck off.

At this point, even communism is better.
Remember the end goal of the EU is the kalegi plan.
No white people alive but the elite 0,001% bankers.

The alternatives are just as equally as bad. We're kind of in the same state as you, hermano. Our main political parties are all cucked, why do you laugh?
The only difference is here the equivalent of PSOE won with the equivalent of PODEMOS as an ally. We're screwed either way.

Not a terrible idea in theory, but full of technocrat globalist cucks in practice. We cannot even start anew because Germany is fucked to the point of no return.

I did not mean to offense you or anything, I agree that we are literally the same socially/ politically speaking, we still have some pretty decent (although almost irrelevant) parties like VOX, completely nationalist/far-right

Personally I never voted for PP, and even though they are cuckservatives completely corrupted, of the 4 main parties, they are the probably the most decent one. Like, at least they are not afraid to say that the love spain and everything that it represents in front of the cameras and people (even if it is a lie). So imagine how bad the situation really is.

Same answer as the last 5 shill threads.
Fuck no. You have to be retarded or paid to say this.

I am not offended, I just think it's unfair to blame the voters who elected a communist government as a protest as they are unhappy with the situation and because there aren't any better relevant alternatives, just like it happens there.

Kys gypsie scum. Ireland stands alone

AND THEN, THE FUCKING GYPSY SAID THAT A UNITRD EUROPE WOULD HAVE THE STRONGEST ARMY!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

> Let's combined all the liberals in Europe with the liberals in the US and make a mega super state!!!

Into the oven you go.

Then get rid of them, along with your 40% non white

Europe will never be united. There are just too many differences between all the cultures.

Hell half my country hates the other half and it's only like 300km acros

>Belgium
>country

Stop stealing flag from Romanescu, fake country

What are you going to do about it, invade us?

Feel free, it's a shithole so it can only get better.

>federalism

Absolutely disgusting.

Apart from that, every European country hates each other. Having 40 languages will be an obstacle which cannot be resolved as no country will allow theirs to be dropped, and, despite the memes, Nationalism is a thing.

And lastly, they cannot manage an union, how will they deal with a country?

Thank you waffle man. Finally someone who appreciates our laser-guided freedom and democracy

How about not, you'll rack a huge credit card bill and crash our economy again. We'll do it cheaper.

>laser-guided freedom
No no. Just carpet bomb the fuck out of Brussels.

Don't need anything fancy.

It's because of the global recession you retard

>my fucking commie country where the 99% of the population are either commie faggots, massive cucks, or both.

USE seems like a great idea. Preferrably, more authoritarian than the commie faggot politicians that inhabit this corner of the world.

the good thing about Europe: it brought Europeans together

the bad thing: it took a refugee crisis

so fuck yeah, let's have an army and remove kebab together

but the EU must change, the unelected must be evicted

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/brussels_eu/roots/06_economic_reorganization_europe.html

we are closer to the nazi ideal for a united europe than we were ever before

Sorry i already have a country.

> hon hon hon

this