FUCK GERMANY, A NATION OF PATHETIC CU᠎CKS

Germany REFUSES to award the two italian policemen who killed Berlin's terrorist in Milan
because "on their social network profiles they have pics of Mussolini and right wing mottos"

corriere.it/esteri/17_febbraio_12/germania-non-premia-due-agenti-che-fermarono-stragista-berlino-18545844-f0a0-11e6-811e-b69571ccd9d9.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzaZTEc0p7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany died in WW2.
just ignore them and let's hope they burn to ashes

literally
>cuckmany

They changed their daily routines: being protected and transfered. One of them - Christian Movio - was shot on the shoulder during the shooting.

Fuck the German person who made this decision.

Germany is no more.

based

Im sorry we are a disgrace to our Forefathers.Germany is only a shadow of its former self.But Germany had bad times in all of his history.Varus didnt get us.Dhingiz Khan neither.We fought a desolate ww and still rose to the most powerful nation in ww2.We will endure and rise again

Not surprising. Germans are fucking racists against other europeans but they love Jamal dick. They have no shame in openly being racist against Italians and Greeks but you dare attack their pets from Africa they freak out. Fucking Germans are not normal

It's better this way, receiving a medal from such a disgusting pile of trash would have been shameful desu

It was a mistake to let your nation exist t b h

Ciao fratelli d'Italia

Hello there bleached Netherlands

someone should link him to Sup Forums tbqh we could use more based lurkers.

fuck

translation?

The betrayed may be gullible, but the traitor will forever be infamous

help us pls

you have to wipe your own shit, like a big boy !

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days

Did you just mention WW2? You are now banned from Germany. If you ever even set foot in Germany you will be arrested and made to admit that WW2 never happened.

when I go to Italy will I be able to buy Mussolini memorabilia?

Sie müssen helfen sich, mein Freund.

Yes

awesome. T shirts, flags, insignias, those kinds of things?

The fact that they are right wing should mean they get even more respect. They are literally cleaning the filth the left let in..

Daily reminder that Italian incompetence is the reason Hitler lost WW2

Daily reminder that Italy was the only white country in history to lose a war against Africans it was trying to colonize

Well i wouldn't go around with a mussolini tshirt but whatever
We have edgy wine too

Would buy

man that's awesome. Can you find those anywhere or only in special shops?

You can probaly find that shit in local souvenir shops, right beside Che or Maradona memorabilia. Of course you don't find these in supermarkets.

>pokishious
>German

That's a fucking Greek whore, name and nose match.

That being said, I would now like to take the moment to apologize to the rest of the world for German behavior in politics and world until the Thousand Year Reich arises and we can go back to neing normal

We italians are proud of out heritage, unlike germans. Period.

I'm surprised to see Hitler on the shelf as well

>Hitler not butchering the anglos at Dunkirk definitely didn't play a role

Or invading Russia in the winter.

Italy wasn't prepared for any war, Hitler knew this.

You should be.

Those of us who are proud are being suppressed and persecuted for beliefs. But we are here Fratello.

Hitler lost his own war, blaming other countries is trumpish

>Hitler was incompetent
>Le invaded russia in winter meme Xdd

t. 10 year old who watched an edgy "alt-right" documentary on WW2.

>Thinking you know anything about "ww2"
>Not being aware that ww2 was 3/4 seperate wars (depending on how one looks at it) clumped into one for simplicity.

Go browse reddit.

It is the fucking government. These police officers are heroes for shooting the terrorist.
Our government critcized the police for killing a terrorist a few months earlier. This was the police's response:
youtube.com/watch?v=bzaZTEc0p7Q

never lose hope, remember that we're fighting the real good fight

What heritage?

>be fond of an ideology that killed tens of millions of innocent men women and children
>act shocked and appalled with the social stigma that it ensues

Cry me a river.

Modern society and values, christianity, science, exploration, art.

You know

The communists fear the European man

Italians are disgusting sub-humans.

You evet heard of an italian shower?

I will never visit that piece of a shit place even if they force me to. Besides, I would get beheaded on sharia law instantly.

every illegal, roma and rapefugee in Italy should be rounded up and dumped on the German border

>being butthurt over a salute that originated in Europe thousands of years ago because Hitler decided to use it

why don't we just ban funny mustaches too?

somebody's butthurt

Fuck off Schulz get gassed.

Fascisti di merda

>what is a bidet

Every nation is poo in loo tier compared to us burgerbro

checca

Roman empire was largely a myth, and has nothing to do with modern italians, who are mongrelized turks and arabs

>Roman empire was largely a myth
...are you high?

yeah I guess every western European language stemming from Latin is just a coincidence

>modern italians, who are mongrelized turks and arabs
Says the fucking

Ma almeno IRL palesi queste tue predisposizioni fascisti, o ti piace solo giocare a fare l'edgy al cazzo su internet?

merkel really is a gross lady

We da romans now

u wot m8

Are you shitting me? Plus the fact that italians are not romans is partially true, but italian culture during the middle ages and following remained at the top of the world even if we were divided. So I don't get your points

i just couldn't resist

All the italians in the the states mare MSM fucking morons. Good riddance fucking niggers.

Place a big 60% on it

So you think romans were pig skin people with blonde hair and light eyes?

>
>We Italians aren't white.

Half Italian
Half Snownigger
feelsgood.jpg

The romans never really "controlled" areas outside of rome they were just glorified arms dealers of the day.

Anything in the past 2000 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7o9oJfGCM

>The romans never really "controlled" areas outside of rome they were just glorified arms dealers of the day.

>Or invading Russia in the winter.
he did not.

that's probably 56% now

Romans actively destroyed every culture in Europe they conquered, you high?

>112355449

I'm not even giving you a (you).

You're right, he invaded when it was summer, but got cocky and it fell into winter.

Can you prove they were not

read Virgil why don't you?

oh please do go on

Essere o dover essere, il dubbio amletico...

Don't nigerians run sicily

Mafia runs sicily

Are you really that dense?
>RUSSIA STRONK!!!!
>dON'T FUGG WITH RUSSSSIYA!!!!!!
>lE DON'T INVAYDE IN WINTAAAAA

You fucked up every sentence you wrote in italian besides
>fascisti di merda

Damn, what the fuck are they teaching in Murica?

Good Burger,
> revealing American "education" to the world.

>Le Russia Stronk

The winter killed more Germans than the Russians did
The Germans on the other hand slaughtered Russians wholesale. Look at the casualties they suffered Ahmed.

Italy was too poor and weak to participate in imperialism. Their only colony, ethiopia, ran them out. How do you go from being supposedly the worlds greatest to literally nothing?

Whatever man. Mussolini was evil.

On social media a lot of Germans are currently justifying the bombardment and total destruction of Dresden because the people were not antifascist and deserved to get wiped out.

We are done.

>Spain
>Portugal
>Rome
>Greece
>America (soon)

race mixing. Look at old photographs from the 1960s and 1970s. Almost everyone was white and half of those whites had blond hair. Not so much anymore

t. jew butthurt the romans destroyed their temple

mods delete pizzagate threads (about 13 now in 1 hour) and ban people for creating it. they try to (((shut it down))).
luckily their bans cant keep up with my superior german IP technology, and so i came back to tell you of this

not even our self haters are that morbid. Nazi guilt must be one hell of a drug

Not really your fault kraut
You've been brainwashed and culturally herded for 70 years now

Go to sleep abdul

Yeah Italy, fuck Germany!! You cunts have to save Europe. The Germans have gone self destructive, I think the Swedes have brainwashed them. The French can't be relied on and the Brits have fucked off before the shit hits the fan. Italy is our only hope.