1. mow them down with a salt rifle
2. convert to islam
3. go free

>Dam Colorado river
>Drinking water and electricity shuts down in California
>Californians all die

*Get's watercanoned*
Californians BTFO

You eastern carpet baggers won't do shit. A troop of heros will ride out of the sunset and drive you back to mordor.

*drives towards you*
block this commiefornian

>thirsty Latino children on CNN 24/7
>public outrage
>California gets water back

Nice try, but we already outlawed high-capacity assault tanks. What now?

That's a war crime, pal

Checkmate.

I'M A CAR!
I'M A CAR!
Suck my dick!
I'M A CAR!

what are commies going to do when the armed forces crackdown on you niggers?

>what are you revolutionaries going to do when the British crackdown on you gentlemen

>Feds
Funny how the rest of the country loves federal power until they disagree with it. Local government governs best.

Pic semi related.

do you have extreme autism?

Nope. Just lived experience.

>Calexit supporters not so loud ever since Federal government stopped mailing welfare checks.

Machine gun the niggers and SJW's and SPICS

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>ayyy

Hotty Toddy soviet scum

Right to left, Transvestite, faggot, stoned faggot, gobshite. No fucking problem.

Kind of hard to be against the federal government when you have 500 billion in debt because of welfare spending and can't even survive a single flood without begging the federal government for more welfare.

California needs to be self-sufficient before they can even complain about the fed.

>gets water from shasta lake
>no one gives a fuck about socal

I feel bad for that white guy. To be so brainwashed to act against his interests...

Tfw when I am living in the timeline where my unit gets to make an amphibious assault to take Santa Monica or SF Bay.

Hope this happens and white traitors really fucking get me they need to be gassed

California bankrolls the Fed, you can eat our debt when we leave. Fuck off Drumpfland, fresh start.

Our innovators can handle floods, we have a bigger economy than France.

You may win a few battles, but we will learn and adapt and overcome. Meanwhile your media will eviscerate Drumpf for the carnage and force him to peace talks with our leader.

when california secedes, I volunteer to patrol the southern oregon border

U.S. government will fight to preserve the Union with military forces, Californians have neither the will nor the strength to fight militarily.

the problem is no one in commiefornia has a gun, or knows how to use one

when i saw how beautiful diversity was, i realized that dems are the real racists and i became a civic nationalist.

lmao where the black people at?

>when you promote diversity and hate your own people but then realize that you've become a minority and are no longer cared about by the new hispanic majority

there aren't that many blacks in california by percentage. i think blacks are only like 6% of the state.

california is probably going to be more of a mestizo-asian hybrid state than anything else.

California is already the mixed race capital of the world.

Where have I seen this guy before?

Oh, right.

that's not surprising. all the big states are mixed race melting pots at this point.

the only exception to that would probably be new york, as all the diversity is concentrated in the city while the upstate is still very white.

>why does Jose keep yelling at me, cant he see I am his ally
>Why does everyone hate me, I m just trying to help
>my feet hurt
>I should be home watching game of thrones

I kid you not every white person here isn't even white they're mixed either mexican or alot of half black people. Asians also mix alot here. It's common to hear people say ohh I'm half this and half that.

Not even LARPing when I say at least half of my unit is praying this will happen so we can shoot some hipsters.

I actually managed to kill a fly with a salt rifle. Was awesome.

>Loads AK-47 and mows down literally dozens of them before I have to reload.

>that guy recording it with his phone instead of getting out of the way
i hope he got hit

Nice try Portugal, but we're no longer subsidizing NATO so you can't afford to buy any more of our tanks.

California is admittedly shitty at budgeting, as shown by the fact that we have a state debt of $443 billion against a population over 10% that of the US as a whole. There are, however, plenty of countries which are worse at budgeting - for example, the US has $18 trillion in debt, which is more than 4x higher per capita.

Further, California is a net CONTRIBUTOR to the Federal budget. We go, US debt builds up faster. You force us to stay, you wind up spending a lot of money holding us - and the warfare trashes our infrastructure, making us a net drain on the US budget, meaning your debt goes up faster.

Compare the life of Aryan Germans under the third reich with that of Aryan Germans under the multicultural Swiss state. It is in our volkisch interest to prevent ethnonationalists from gaining power over us - even if it means having to ally with asians, negroes, metzistos, and vagina-havers.

>lrn2CentralValley

Your tax revenues would decrease as companies move to avoid increases

You can't realistically balance the budget without tax hikes or spending cuts. US-49 has to raise taxes and/or slash spending further to balance the budget than the Republic of California does.