Illegal Mexicans turned Chicago into a WarZone

Why doesn't our president just say it's blacks that are murdering each other and committing crime in Chicago?

I get that he's trying to demonize illegals so it's easier to deport them and turn public opinion against them which he's doing masterfully. But why doesn't he go after blacks as hard as he's going after Mexicans? to the point that's he's excusing niggers for alot of the trouble they're causing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PURGE PEDRO

I noticed this during the campaign aswell it seemed like he pandered to blacks significantly more than Hispanics.

Despite less than 10% of Blacks voting for him and Hispanics tripling that.

I'm starting to think he has a soft spot for blacks after all he did date one

Purge them both

He knows he can't treat niggers the same way he treats spics. They would burn the country down and even the Right would turn on him. Niggers are treated like royalty here.

I want him to come out and end affirmative action and financial help based on race. He's doing everything right. Banning Muslims, deporting illegals but Blacks are untouched

Maybe in his second term but I doubt it. He's strong on race but he has a soft spot for dindus

Most of the homicides and shootings come from majority black areas. This is undisputed.

However, all the vandalism, property crime, burglaries, rapes, stabbings, etc. non-gun related crimes come from the Mexican gangs. Not to mention they also have regular shootings and homicides as well, but not as often as the blacks. There are more Mexican gangs than black gangs in Chicago, but the black gangs cover more area.

Trump has a point with illegal immigrants. Little Village, a neighborhood of Chicago, is the first stop for Mexicans coming from the border to Chicago. There's so many of them the place itself looks like Mexico, even though it's like 1,200 miles from the border. There are many illegal aliens living here, almost 20% of the population by some estimates.

will he make blacks great?

>almost 20% of the population by some estimates.

Hopefully it calms down once the deportations start in Chicago. The fact that illegals will leave jobs open will mean blacks will have jobs and can get out of the streets.

Because the blacks are his responsibility.

They are citizens of the nation that he is in charge of.

Illegals, however, are unwelcome trespassers- his only responsibility is to give them a ride back to their place.

That makes sense, once we deport all of the illegals in Chicago and the murders continue we can always blame legal immigrants too

We have no responsibility to them either. In fact let's just seize their assets and give it to niggers as reparations.

And when they rape and kill your family let's blame Iran and nuke them

Jesus, We don't even has this shit in Houston or Dallas.

Once he sends your family back maybe they can get jobs and restart their lives. Trump could make blacks great again

Dat Picture

He's setting the stage for Phase 2 of his plan: deportation of all illegal blacks.

1. Blacks were brought here as slaves
2. Slavery is illegal
3. It is illegal for blacks to be here

All blacks will be deported unless they can prove that they are not the descendants of slaves. Remaining blacks will be assessed on case-by-case basis.

Thats because TRUMP IS BLACK!

>Little Village, a neighborhood of Chicago, is the first stop for Mexicans coming from the border to Chicago. There's so many of them the place itself looks like Mexico, even though it's like 1,200 miles from the border

I rather have a neighborhood looking like Mexico than looking like Detroit or south side Chicago tbqh

Depends what Mexico
North Mexico is worse than Detroit

As much as you hate it, he is their president too. They are his responsibility. It's how this all works. Trump isn't the leader of the white race and he's not leading a race war crusade.

Nothing he can do can adjust iqs, but he still feels the need to help all of America and all Americans.

Go to Richard Spencer if you are looking for a whites only leader

>North Mexico is worse than Detroit
Yes and no. Yes in the sense that you don't have car bombs and federal agents being killed in Detroit. No in the sense that the only people who get killed anymore are people who are connected with the cartel; I dont think there's many cases of "innocent bystanders" getting shot/killed anymore.

>source: live on the border

>The fact that illegals will leave jobs open will mean blacks will have jobs and can get out of the streets.
>blacks will have jobs and can get out of the streets.

>blacks
>being proper citizens

pick one

I'm guessing you've never worked with blacks or even been around them

>North Mexico is worse than Detroit

Not really, not even close

I travel to Mexico a lot and it's pretty chill as long as you're not looking for trouble.

lol wtf

you can check the mugshots directly, not using google images

>those digits so many digits tonight.
>kek has cum praise the happening

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ