What does Sup Forums think about former Prime Minister of Norway and incumbent Secretary General of NATO...

What does Sup Forums think about former Prime Minister of Norway and incumbent Secretary General of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably jewish

Probably not. Norwegian names such as Stoltenberg and Solberg refer to places, more specifically farm names.

rullestolanon?

Hva i all verden er det du insinuerer, mann? Kan ikke en stakkars kar få lov til å starte en tråd om Norges fremste statsmann i det 21. århundre på politikkens bildebrett?

He should be hanged

Why?

LIBKEK SWINE HE SHOULD DIE

WE NEED A NORWEGIAN HITLER

He's a known Jew. Been busted on multiple occasions

1. Career-hunter. He basically got Norway to bomb Libya just to get the NATO job.
2. Neoliberal in disguise

I'd disappoint her so hard she'd walk out of the room.

this, the -berg ending in norwegian names have nothing to do with jews.

also, why would anyone care about Jens?
bilderberg attendee

>2. Neoliberal in disguise
disguise as what?

let's be real, (((Stoltenberg))) is a spiritual jew

nomological determinism is real

Former head of the worst political party in norway, Not that they arent all shitty.

T. Norwegian studying in cuckland.

"Social democrat"

I think that girl would look great with some black cocks dangling around her.

>Secretary General of NATO
so an irrelevant nobody. He is the civilian head of a military organization and thus a complete waste of space.
Whether the man is a good goy or not is besides the point. The job is redundant and it only exits so Euronoggs do not chimp out and reeeee about that vassal state status in NATO.

He's a huge communist shit, and a weak leader.

equally bad then

He's a communist, what else is there to say?

Globalist retard

Not really. I doubt Einar Gerhardsen would have opened our gates and he didn't sell our natural resources/core industries.

Fucking leaf

yes he would.
workers was his voting block, if norway was as rich back then, then he would need to import workers to keep having voters.

Ok so let's assume that for arguments sake, neoliberals open the gates AND sell out the country. So it's not the same.

Norway bombed Libya???

Wait you have an airforce???

Yes, and now we are buying your shitty f-35 planes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k

It's a US company but it was a Global effort

See what you get with globalism behind schedule and overspending