Leaf premier visits mosq. mudslimes show the stupid bitch her place

Leaf premier visits mosq. mudslimes show the stupid bitch her place

>go sit in the back bitch.

torontosun.com/2017/01/30/premier-kathleen-wynne-displays-grace-at-mosque

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
shalomlife.com/news/26208/no-a-canadian-mosque-is-not-teaching-4-year-olds-to-behead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they would have done the same to cuckdeau

canadians are a lost cause

As quoted in the CIJ News in 2015 from a question and answer session on Onislam.net, Imam Wael Shehab said “homosexuality is a sinful act in Islam ... I’d cite the following fatwa of Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, president of the Fiqh Council of North America:

‘We should consider them people who get themselves engaged in a sinful act. We should deal with them in the same way we deal with any people who are involved in alcoholics, gambling or adultery. We should have deep repugnance to their acts and we must remind and warn them.”

If they persist he said “we should certainly avoid those people.”

Awkward.

And yet, there was Wynne being bigger than that, offering a heartfelt message of unity to him and his fellow Muslim followers.

Fucking kek. Leftists are insane. Sucking the dicks of those who wish to gas them, because they are brown.

ok I'm out now. Before I was 99% sure, now it's settled. E-baying all my shit and spamming jobs tonight

USA or Switzerland here I come

here is shit and full of refugees and commies. try elsewhere

"Proud Canadians"

bullshit, you fuckers are almost as racist as poles

i feel that women are subconsciously attracted to islam in the same way that DV victims are known to stay with their abuser

>he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

women are enablers of bad behaviour because they don't have the strength to confront it, they submit to it, hence why so many criminals are raised by single moms

heh

Criticising islam will soon be a criminal offense in canada

this

Muslim loving women are just women who love being hit, raped, etc

You do realize women dont pray in the main hall as men do, they pray either in the back or in the basement and at different times; usually when the men decide they are done. Islam (the religion of peace) is segregated as fuck, also women are not equal to men.

Isn't it haram to have a nonmuslim in the mosque, let alone a female and a lesbian?

No wonder she was put into the corner

well if men and women were meant to be equal then there wouldn't be such thing as men and women and we'd all be one gender

come down to texas leaf bro. i literally stubbed my toe on a gun getting into bed last night.

this is it

we are cursed to an endless cycle

an advanced society undermines itself, and then we all regress back

that society advances to modernity, implodes, and repeat

>texas
maybe not everyone enjoys getting their face cut off by mexican drug cartels

where? i hear texas is half spic
dallas? i'd work in oil finance

>Criticising islam will soon be a criminal offense in canada

They are talking about laws like that here too.

God I hate fucking Muslims.

yeah that's totally muslims fault

it is, gtfo of our countries

That's what the liberals want. You to leave so the left will easily win every election and further destroy the country.
Reminder every "omg I'm leaving Canada poster" is a liberal false flagger trying to get conservatives to leave so they can have free reign

you gtfo our countries first, anglonigger

>yeah that's totally muslims fault

Well it is.

One drunk white girl attacks one over the weekend and now the media are demanding "discrimination" laws to protect Muslims.

Meanwhile these people aren't assimilating, are wearing these fucking hijabs and burqas and then running to the media everytime someone tells them to take them off.

Worst immigrants you can take in. They demand you assimilate to their bullshit rather then vice versa. Always so quick to whip the SJW's up into a frenzy as well.

These people have the western world by the balls because lefties cant see how they are manipulating them.

We're here to stay, Nigel

I'm not even Muslim

To be honest I think that's the face of a swallowed redpill

That's just memes. Switzerland always was a multicultural (Euro, not brown, though) society to begin with and they love to please their EU masters for quick mountain shekels.

>you gtfo our countries first, anglonigger

We don't have a problem with Shias.

Its Sunnis causing all the problems in the world so why are you getting so upset that Sunnis might get trouble in the west?

These people would have your head cut off if they could you fool.

He's a shill. Ignore him

why not blame the drunk girl then

It would have to be RWDS street fights and all out civil war before you could really do anything. The political parties are all cucked and they're bringing in 750k non-whites a year. Whites will be a minority by 2026 and probably sub 10% by 2050. This country is fucked unless the US annexes it. Conservashits won't do anything and anything further to the right will be outlawed with "hate speech" laws. Cuckdeau already tossed electoral reform because he knew a right-wing party would get swing power status and fuck the globalist agenda over

Labour/Green party announced they will double the number of Muslim refugees indefinitely. 10k first year, 20k next year, 40k next year. What the fuck is with leftists being so desperate to flood their countries with people who hate them? It must be some death-cult that formed out of white guilt.

>why not blame the drunk girl then

>Drunk girl says mean things
>Muslim steals truck, runs over 100 people.

Big difference mate and a lot of people are waking up to it.

wtf I love islam now

They are insane.

Anything to get rid of the white patriarchy.

i would never visit a muslim country, they are all shit holes, you should be nuked

the VAST VAST VAST majority of people in the west (and this website) cannot even begin to differentiate between sunni and shia.
>some wahhabi nutsack drives a truck into a crowd of people christmas shopping
>OMG FUCKING MUSLIMS DEPORT THEM ALL HOLOCAUST 2 WHEN?
opposite side
>OMG NOT ALL MUSLIMS #OPENBORDERS

saddest part is your governments constantly fucking up stable secular muslim countries like libya and syria while funding the wahhabis who literally want you dead (it's in their doctrine, "kill the kafir, violate their women, take their property")

Literal Nigger-tier excuses
It's too hard so I won't even try
You know what makes Whites great? An attitude that never says die, that has a sense of purpose and duty.
If you're going to be this much of a pussy its probably for the best that you're leaving. You are not the solution, you are part of the problem

bet you anything isfahan is leagues better than fucking london

What is the prophet Mohammedans stance on bull dykes like Wynne? Was she trolling them or seriously trying to befriend some, or is this purely political maneuvering to garner more dark peoples votes in Ontario next time around? I hear tell she is not very popular anymore.

We cant control what the elite do in this country just like you cant control what the elite do in yours.

We are all being played against each other.

I'm not your enemy Iran. Iv known for a long time that your country is probably the most red pilled of all.

However I at the same time don't think white middle class westerners deserve to lose their nations to other races of people.

Its not being "racist" or "mean" its just what is fair.

Europe belongs to Europeans. Not Muslims from the middle east.

Shit tier old hag feet, not even MILFy.

No way is this real. Seriously?

it probably is better than londonstan

that's normal now
if you criticise that you get charged with a hate crime

What the fuck is that nasty woman

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

not even funny anymore

>We cant control what the elite do in this country
you vote for them.

just like this country voted in vast amounts of reformists including the president who relaxed a lot of the more hardline laws from ahmadinejad.

of course now that trump is putting more sanctions on iran the people will probably view reformists as weak and go back to more hardliners. got to wait and see.

also islam isn't a race. muslims aren't a race. there's people of your own race that follow it.
if you don't want non white immigrants or non anglo immigrants or whatever then say that.

Canada isn't white dumb shit. Vancouver is chink and Toronto is south-east Asian.

Let's see, stay in Canada, marry some liberal worn-out hag and have 1 kid because we both need to work to afford housing, or

move to a conservative country, marry a happy religious house wife and have 5-6 kids, make $200-300K+ USD and be surrounded by similar people and breathe clean air, never see a shitskin, be the 1%, etc

real hard choice Mohammed

>reee abu bakr is the next REAL caliph
>reee no poohameds son in law ali is the next REAL caliph

wow such a deep divide , really fired up my neurons

Can i have source please?

Motion 103
Bill 59

>tfw the liberal elite are woke and realize Islam is the only way to get women and fags back under control

Haha feels good to be a polak

You are literally the most sorry excuse for a conservative ever. Abandoning your country instead of staying to fight. You are a traitor to the real Canada not the bullshit that Canada has become.

Really the only question is are you a cucked conservative with no sense of honour, a shitskin, or a liberal false flagger trying to cripple true Canadians from fighting against this cultural Marxist hellscape

Unanimous because they'd destroy the career of anyone who voted their conscience.

The left in victory is mercilessly autocratic.

Just Muslim things

well they preach very different things.

wahhabis, for example, don't believe the earth rotates.
nasrallah, the leader of the super evil shia terrorist organization hezbollah, was laughing about the saudis complete denial of science.
they don't believe in evolution either.

they actually have a lot in common with ameridumb, so it's not really surprising they're allies.

canada isn't my country, I'm Polish dumb fuck

/reeeee

cbc dot ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-mosques-can-tap-into-federal-security-funding-in-wake-of-quebec-shootings-1.3961099

>Non-profit organizations, including places of worship, can apply for up to $100,000 to cover security assessments, construction costs, security cameras and other tools if they've been victimized by hate-related violence — or have reason to believe they may be targeted

great . I'm also wondering who is paying / funding the mosques in downtown toronto. I can think of 2 and I'm sure the rent is expensive

I hate this bitch/old man so much. Thanks for the fucking carbon tax.

This is just a play about historical/religious events. Do you guys object to Macbeth and Hamlet too? Never ever trust Sun News unless a responsible source backs them up. This is what was actually happening: shalomlife.com/news/26208/no-a-canadian-mosque-is-not-teaching-4-year-olds-to-behead/

>>Non-profit organizations, including places of worship
>title singles out mosques
no agenda here

Makes sense you would be an immigrant fuck with no connection to this country.
Leave.

May sound like a traitor but the only hope for Canada is islamic takeover

at least this shooting has a good side for us moslems

Most Poles and Slavs are leaving this hellhole, cashing out on the housing bubble and moving back to Europe. Enjoy trying to report your children being raped by Mohammeds to the Kaffir Kops in a decade or two lol, they'll take your white ass in the back and take turns pumping your while chanting allahu akhbar

t. kaffic kops are already here

No one I know gives a flying fucking about the future of canada. Everyone is just sad that Trump won. Maybe canadians are waking up by reading some comments on news sites but im not holding my breath. It needs to get a lot more worse before it gets better.

violent autistic outbursts often have the opposite effect

like that white kid with the penis haircut who shot up a black church and got those confederate flags banned from online stores

>Most Poles and Slavs are leaving this hellhole

All former soviet citizens are fleeing.

Canada must get worse before it gets better.

It says "bolice" in Arabic?

>Teaching
>Observing

Semantics aside, is that video fake news? You know, the one showing 4 year olds beheading each other in a play and chanting allahu akhbar?

No point in stay on a sinking ship. I want to move to PL too or maybe hungary and defend the border.

What a world

file complaint to government, comrade

has canada ever had a terrorist attack by radical wahhabis?

haha, yeah alt right are retarded with their crusader fantasies, it will only make leftist vagina more wet for muslims

Beautiful work m8.

Oh only that time ISIS sent an assassin into parliament to try to kill our PM

>Canada

2 attacks , one in stjean sur rechelieu and another one in ottawa. A few attempts to terrorism like one to derail a a train and another one to buy fertilizer to blow some shit up. Muslim dont even need to bother to do attacks only provoke attacks towards them. The shit that happened in qc benefits them

>Canada
>White

well that's not so bad then.

europe is getting fucked by shootings, bombings, and car plowings. and that one beheading of the drummer guy in the middle of the street in uk during daytime while everyone was just standing around taking selfies and watching him do it

We're done

why Trudeau look like he bout to drop the hottest album of 2017

people should stop being so easily provoked then.

especially when there no serious attacks

sorry man

>Blow some shit up

You mean the Toronto 18, when 18 Muslims tried to detonate a truck bomb bigger than the oklahoma city bombing in downtown Toronto by the TSX, basically killing thousands

Then Harper passes a law to strip them of citizenship for terrorism so they are deported after and the first thing Cuckdeau does is get rid of the law

I literally live 2 km away from that sign...

Please kill me

Something like that Mój brat .

Where you from ? Im from MTL

Easy, let them do it, and then start a campaign to force them to apply the same laws to EVERY FUCKING RELIGION OR ELSE YOU ARE BIGOTED DISCRIMINATORY ETC ETC ETC.

>LEFTISTS BTFO BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SLAG CHRISTIANS OFF ANYMORE.

There's no hope for us, we are lost.

>alive to see the end of the west

do christians even exist anymore?

i mean besides the larpers on Sup Forums of course.

Car plowings we had a bunch of those by ISIS

There was a plot to derail a Toronto-MTL passenger train

Shooting soldier in the back at our Tomb of the unknown soldier

etc

We have lots the liberal media hides it

See this ^^
Only like 3 media outlets reported it, then the outrage became that they identified him as a Syrian Muslim Refugee, then they apologized and promised to never reveal muslim criminals again

It's pretty bad here

What's bad is we've gone from 26M whites / 6M non-whites in 2011 to 25m whites / 11m non-whites in 6 years. by 2027 we'll be at 24m whites / 25M non-whites. The government is bringing in 750,000 non-whites a year despite super high unemployment and the lowest wages in the western world

pic related