Sup Forums approved literature

Sup Sup Forums.

I swallowed the red pill around 2013 when started to take more of an interest in politics, but I've always been anti-immigration/moderate racist.

Only recently I've begun to really open my eyes. I've found myself trying to redpill myself even more. I am starting to believe (((the conspiracy))), but I want some books that are Sup Forums approved to read. Is Mein Kampf worth a read?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
polbooks.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Sup Forums calls a book "red pilled" there's a high chance that it's edgy nonsense.

wtf
delete this

>alt-lite starter pack

>alt-lite: the post

>all these meme books

Take the proxy off leaf

Here ya go.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

yiff

I know this is bait at this point but fucking hell, there was still someone that did it seriously believing in it.

thanks ameribro

What's your problem with that list? Seems comprehensive and decent to me.

WTF is doing 1984 and Zarathustra in?
all the other is shit

Read The Culture of Critique for red pills on Jews

>there was still someone that did it seriously believing in it.
no, there never was man

>Milo
>Cernovich
>McInnes
>Dawkin
It's the cemetery of intelligence. They're glorified polemist. If you have the time to read books, it's surely not by these ones that you should start. It's the Harry potter of politics.

WTF?
Shlomo Avineri
>MOSES HESS: Prophet of Communism and Zionism

I keep flaunting this all the time on book threads.

Rate my tastes, Sup Forums

A classic.

Good luck finding a translation on this one.

>know thyne enemy

>txt TRUMP to 88022
>88022
>88

>Anna Karenina
Dropped
You better read something from my meme list than this glorified soap opera

This book taught me that there is no altruism in politics; democratic leaders are just as big of snakes as dictators, and everything they do to "benefit" us is just a self-serving ploy to remain in power.

Truly a prophet disregarded in his own country.

Don't you have Tolstoi as a national treasure?

2nd

His other books are good.

3rd

Have you read the kingdom of god is within you? What do you think about Christian Anarchism?

Culture of Critique by based Molyneux

Very nice. I wish I had them on paper

t. elitist

Come on, 1984 and Nietzsche are better than this shit list.

These are the top 100 books created by /lit/

leaf

>post modern garbage is somehow more important than the Iliad
Hmmm

Meh, pretty 08/15 list. and I've read/know almost all of the books on that one.

DESU Brothers Karamazov, which is regarded is among the, maybe the best book(s) of all time, was fucking boring.

I think that is /lit/. They are supposed to be super leftist.

Shhhh

Go home, you fucking shill

Does anyone here anotate and/or take notes while they read?

I try to, but it slows my pace and kills ny desire pretty quickly. I eventually pick it back up, but I was wondering, any tips for efficient note taking? Especially so it doesnt completely kill my interest or hamper my speed?

Or should I even bother anotating?

Hey. Hey! HEY!...This is library.

People who naturally read fast and comprehend tremendously don't have to annotate.
If you have problematic reading skills, then you should annotate every so often.
You don't have to go balls to wall with it imo.

HEY!...This is library.

>The Metamorphosis
>Lolita
Loved them. Lolita might be my favorite book.
>Don Quixote
>A Confederacy of Dunces
These books caused me physical pain to read. I really wanted to like them, but I laughed more reading Lolita than these two. Combined. Dunces felt low brow to me, it was like if Judd Apatow made Napoleon Dynamite. I also couldn't handle the fact that the author felt the need to transcribe the American tragedy that is colloquially referred to as "the New Orleans accent." Don Quixote felt a little bit like that as well, but between such scenes were hundreds of pages of story that flew right over my head. I heard it was a satire of romantic literature of the time, and as someone who knows nothing of that subject, perhaps I'm not the target audience.
>Moby Dick
The first 28 chapters feel like the beginning of an epic adventure. The last 3 like the main event of a pro-wrestling PPV. The 104 in the middle like Don Quixote. I thought maybe what I took away from the story was a better understanding of the whaling life back in those times, only to discover later that most of that stuff was meant to be comedy. So, instead I took away nothing. I'd still say I liked the book, but most of it just went over my head.
>Nineteen Eighty-Four
>Heart of Darkness
I liked both of these, but I wish I had someone to talk to about them. I don't feel like I fully got the latter's message, and I don't understand why the former has an imagined ending. But they do fill you with dread.

Hey, this is library.

I do it mostly to help me remember the work if anything.

I guess I just need to be more precise with it.

polbooks.wordpress.com/

I've been waiting for a /fascism general/ all day to find the directory to the fascist/natsoc books downloads, anyone have the links?

>lolita
fuck off scum that is pure pedophilic trite

This bookshelf upsets me

it's a brickshelf

>Pat Buchanan: Death of the West
Just read it a couple of weeks ago. Pretty much says what all of us already know, but is very well researched and has great citations. A great read all-in-all

>Hans Hermann-Hoppe: Democracy: The God that Failed
Discusses all of the traditional forms of government. Decides democracy is tyranny of the majority, and even monarchy is preferable. More importantly, it presents an uncucked version of libertarianism, realizing that open borders and tolerance are what cause a society to fail. 10/10 read as well

>Lolita is pure pedophilic trite
Congrats you're so stupid the entire novel went right over your head

was Democracy: The God that Failed really that good or are you shitting? I can't find it on /lit/

>author is a russian jew
>not complete garbage

>No mentions of Evola, De Maistre, Carlyle, Burke, Voltaire, Spinoza, Hegel
>No getting to know your enemy Like Marx and Horkheimer
>No Tolkien either

Wew fucking lad

That Russian Jew unironically has more value historically than you ever will

Not bad, mine is like half of that. I feel for some meme books. But now my collection is mostly julius evola

Lolita it's a fucking great book. It has one of the most beautiful narratives of all time.

1984 and Nietzsche are the only good books in that matrix.

>Post modernist garbage, basic bitch philosophy, no economics

That's /lit/ for you.

How does monarchy work when it only takes one bad king to dry fuck everyone for the next 50 years?

/lit/ is not where you want to go for redpilled literature my friend. I thought it was a great read.

Wait what? Nabokov is a kike?!

Every fucking time!

Rate my reading list Sup Forums:
>Kevin MacDonald - Culture of Critique
>Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf
>Corneliu Zelea Codreanu - For My Legionaries
>Martin Luther - On the Jews and Their Lies
>Julius Evola - Ride the Tiger
>Plato - The Republic
>William Luther Pierce - The Turner Diaries
>Hans Herman Hoppe - Democracy: The God that Failed
Anything I should add?

Brother, pedophilia is not excusable.

Anything by Pat Buchanan is pretty redpilled, especially the Death of the West, Suicide of a Super power and Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War

>he fell for the penguin meme
>he fell for the stalag meme

6/10 tbqh

Not understanding the entire point of the novel is a mental exercise by the kike to prove he is the greatest author by making the reader sympathize with the most evil character

Well, it's preferable to democracy. Still not ideal. You should really read it, I think he puts forwards a lot of really good ideas for how a society should be organized.

Has anyone else here read the protocols of the elders of zion? I found it to be very insightful. I think one should know their enemy well enough to defeat it.

2edgy4me

The jewish century by yuri slezkine. It's basically apologia for the jewish role in the ussr written by a russian mischling.

I guess that's why everybody hates Joker and the acts he is doing and every libtard doesn't secretly wish he could be him, amirite

read this, it's good.

A true patrician would have the unabridged version of Decline of the West.

A surprisingly good list. It just shows how much western literature has declined. Most publishing houses specialize in minority sob stories and shallow "binge" novels. Even lefties used to write interesting, illuminating novels a hundred years ago.

Moby Dick is one of my favorites. It's endlessly interesting, a meditation on life. You may prefer The Sea Wolf for a more straightforward narrative.

I loathe people who dislike a book because they disagree with the protagonist.

This should redpill you on that subject
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk&

/r/thedonald starter pack

On Power, Betrand De Jouvenel
The Latter-Day Pamphlets, Thomas Carlyle
The Gulag Archipelago, Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Tragedy and Hope, Carroll Quigley
Revolt Against the Modern World, Julius Evola
The Machiavellians, James Burnham
Leviathan and Its Enemies, Sam Francis

Christina Hoff Sommers is the only one of those worth reading as an introductory red pill, and even she's not as good as some other suggestions ITT.

1984 is a good book, but people will make of it whatever prejudices they carried in with them: it's better to get a good sense of Orwell the man and read some of his other books before going in to 1984 so you can understand what he was actually saying with it.

Meh to the rest.

Not the best on the list, but worth a try

Animal Farm is better than 1984 in my opinion.