SWEDEN YES!!!

unwatch.org/walk-shame-swedens-first-feminist-government-don-hijabs-iran/

How on earth can men just accept such pansies in power?

i wonder how much of this hijab nonsense is strictly fashion related? i honestly think bitches like to wear this shit because they think it's cool and hip. i also wouldn't be surprised if some of the older hags like to wear them just so they could have a "fashionable" way to cover up their grey hair and disgusting turkey necks. i mean they are women after all, in all their shallow glory.

If it was, they would wear them in Sweden. Now its just virtue signaling to the highest levels.

>men

You stupid fucking white women!

It's a symbol of male dominance which is FORCED on women in the middle east.

Women are killed for standing up to it.

White women are ruining the entire planet.

Guys...

Women in Eastern Europe have been wearing them for ages, but in general ones worn for fashion are really loose. Rule of thumb is that if your hair isn't covered entirely, it's fashion.

>Women in Eastern Europe have been wearing them for ages
Wtf are you talking about?

If arabs were white, blonde haired and blue eyed then Islam would be an oppressive warmongering religion and yet more proof that whitey is bad in the eyes of these people. They literally only protect and defend these people because they are brown and they don't want to be seen as racist.

They do realize most middle eastern nations have moved on from the hijab, right?

shiiiit, you guys are really fucked now. im sorry for you sweden :(

>If arabs were white, blonde haired and blue eyed
I'm pretty sure that pol would view them differently as well

Women were a mistake

Sven I'm sure you'll be fine...hopefully...maybe...please God...

source?

Sorry swede :( trump will have some win left for europe when he's done cleaning up my shithole for sure.

Meanwhile in Mälmö

It's got to make the Muslims feel REALLY fucking good that Swedish officials are bending the knee to them.

If I was Muslim I would feel so much fucking pride at this picture.

But as a...Well I guess a "westerner" is the only affiliation I could claim. It just makes me feel great anger.

Something like this.
Interestingly I know an old polish lady who got called a muslim for wearing a headscarf to keep her hair in check.

kek understands

They'd still be violent, stupid barbarians that refuse to work, get an education or interact with us lowly infidels at all unless it involves rape or blowing themselves up.

Well they do need something to wipe up all the cum they're going to be showered in.

this woman have no values...

oh that. Totally forgot about it. But yeah, its only worn by old women now

Honestly, this triggers me. How can you let this happen to your Mother, Grandmother, Sister...

Thats why I havent heard any background of any shootings and crimes recently

he can't give one because he's a stupid false flagging nigger

Usually officials do it to pander to that country's rules/laws.

A lot of white officials of any country do this kind of behaviour/accommodate those laws/rules. Our Canadian MPs/MPPs do the same thing.

I don't agree with it; but why start unnecessary drama.

Dear Sweden. I'm fucking sick of you losing your cutulre and I"m going to come finish the job. I just bought over 20 weapons and hundreds of thousands of bullets and I'm flying to sweden, and I'm going to shoot anyone who says they're swedish. It's time to give your land over to the muslims, you no longer have a culture and I will help erase it.

>Putting morals over money

What are you, a fucking commie?

>sweden
>canada

yeah, and you're both cucked... find a better example of people doing this.

Sweden needs to do this to itself so the world can learn from their mistakes.

/thread

I'm not saying we're not. I despise my current PM, especially since I work for the opposite party. It's more commonplace than you think.

$Hillary did the same thing when she went to Cairo.

Albeit, officials are allowed a certain level of leniency; showing parts of their body where normal Muslim are not allowed to

Politics 101

I really don't understand how dumb these cunts are. They are pandering to an actual seriously misogynistic culture. What is wrong with them?

And hillary is a cuck who worships the muslims

bump

>selling yourself out
do you have any respect for yourself and your culture?

What a disgrace. Germany and Sweden are past the point of no return. Cuckservatives are a thousand times better than this.

>Strong feminists learning how to dress

German diplomat visits Turkey

all actual politicians end up being cucks. It's politics...

Like I said before - I don't agree with it, but it's pretty commonplace.

Much like when you meet the queen, you're not supposed to speak to her unless spoken to. And, you have to do short bow to her. That's cuck shit as well. But again, politics.

Welcome to the world, junior

Because it pays mega saudi bucks.

Pretty big difference in between being polite/respectful to a foreign leader/symbol than adopting their disgusting culture

kek

Christ look at all of them trying so hard to stand all elegant and graceful yet none of them can manage it.

I don't know whether to laugh or be sad.

Just gas the whole country and start over

The Queen shit is beyond being polite, the rules are immensely faggoted. But their culture is law of the land, so if our officials don't follow it, it'll cause bad blood.

The views I have on Muslims, I'm not even going to write down. I don't want to be like that guy from Kirkland.

The stupidity here is that Sweden has a full-fledged team of retards in government and citizens. But in 12 years, we won't even be talking about them, as it won't be a country anymore to our standards.

Man, Swedes really to man the fuck up and fight back. Middle East needs to be nuked HARD enough till its no more.

>But in 12 years, we won't even be talking about them, as it won't be a country anymore to our standards.
I tell this to people here and some of them think I'm exaggerating and crying wolf. These idiots really don't get how demographic change will ruin your country. Hell it's happening to mine, just not with mudslimes. If things stay on the same track, Australia will be flooded with South East Asians in 100 years or earlier.

I feel for you then. Honestly, I know very little about Australian politics, but we're apparently going through the same thing.

Our only saving grace is our election in 2019. By then, there will probably a ton of riots I'm hoping/assuming (on both sides). My wife and I actually just recently moved out of Toronto, as it's getting terrible and very unrecognizable. We were getting stuff thrown at us by blacks and Muslims, death threats to us and our 2-year-old daughter. We even recorded "a day in the life" on our phones with death threats by refugees, showed the cops, and they said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything (because we're white) because no actual harm came to us... Yet if we did that to them, we'd be in jail for the rest of our natural born lives.

Du gammla du fria... ;_;

Nothing to see here, just members of the Islamic Republic of Swedistan showing deference to their betters

can some fucking swede actually tell us what is going on over there

Fuck you pig

Lol why so angry?

Does Sweden even have any men in high positions of government, or is the entirety of Swedish government an estrogen swamp?

This shit stopped being funny a while ago. When will it end?

If a woman's worth is half of a man's to muslims, I wonder how much they perceive the Swedish "men" who put these women in power to be worth

yay, fuck women's rights, let's internalize oppression because religion is easily offended, yay, but at least i keep to kill a baby every 9 months, oh ahmet doesn't like that? guess i'll not do it then so ahmet is not sad and blows me up, yaaay, i am a woman and i am literally too stupid to do rational decisions

hey retards.

feminists are degenerates, and headscarfs are traditional, modest way of clothing for women, especially if you're a christian.

this is a good thing.

is sweden even a real country anymore? i seriously believe they are trolling the entire world.

might as well call sweden now Swedenstan.

i honestly wonder how much money in tourism and business swedenstan has lost these recent years because even my New York liberal college "educated" peers that rabidly hate trump acknowledge that "something" is going on in Swedenstan even though they are not yet willing to admit to themselves the truth.

and i was honestly planning a trip to Swedenstan a few years ago, but once they let the floodgates in i literally canceled and re-routed france (which was a TERRIBLE idea, france is practically africa)

Well Swedenstan im honestly rooting for you! the sooner you crash and burn the sooner you can rebuild, hopefully the leaders and people that survive and learn from your catastrophic demise take the right steps.

The Ride Never Ends

> Implying these women/most feminists have children

> Germany and Sweden are past the point of no return
Isn't Spain more Left-Wing and cucked than either of these countries?

for comparison

isnt the whole purpose of that scarf to hide their bombs and hair?

lol

just nuke the north

Cultural Appropriation much?

>men
>not implying the best men died in both world wars

there is always a return, once they are all raped and bleed, we'll take the country back :)

It would be fine if they were doing it of their own volition in the own countries or for their own men, but they don't. They only do it for Muslim men/countries. It's basically cucking their own men and submitting to the rules of the men of another country. Like they subconsciously realize that masculinity and force get them to do things. Really there's probably a lesson to be learned from all of this.

>Nothing to see here, just members of the Islamic Republic of Swedistan show

yes but it doesnt matter in the end ... the swedes did it as act of devotion to iran not of religious reasons

There are no swedes left, only niggers and arabs.

>We even recorded "a day in the life" on our phones with death threats by refugees, showed the cops, and they said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything (because we're white) because no actual harm came to us... Yet if we did that to them, we'd be in jail for the rest of our natural born lives.
That's fucked. Things are that bad here, yet. I have no fear of the mudslimes, they won't break Australia. We hate the cunts. It's the yellow menace, but it's harder to tell people that because Chinese aren't violent criminals. Hell most of them are normal people, but the economic and demographic damage they do is more dangerous. Australians fucking hate Muslims and Africans, we don't want them here, they have no place here, everyone knows it, the media knows it, the politicians know it, even a shitload of our cucked party voters agree with banning them completely.

>Isn't Spain more Left-Wing and cucked than either of these countries?

Spain in more left wing in the traditional sense, not the "Please forgive us for our European blood and take our welfare money" sense

>It would be fine if they were doing it of their own volition
fuck off idiot. if you let women do what they want, you get feminism and slut culture.

>feeling guilty
your country is a total disgrace,jews must be death of laughs of you

>implying they dont wear hijabs in sweden

sweden is like a little baby, you've gotta do it like our delegation at saudis, full titties and everything

>sweden
>world war

pick one