Anyone here take the personality test? Apparently I got "the debater" personality

Anyone here take the personality test? Apparently I got "the debater" personality.

What results did you get, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

hexaco.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone here take the color test? Apparently I got "yellow personality.

What results did you get, user?

oh shit nice id faggot

>Sup Forums finally embraces /r9k/ as the one true way thread

no need to be CoY

I have taken the test many times and gotten different results at different times in my life so I can't really say how accurate it is. It's said INTJ INFP and INTP

yeah that was actually pretty fucking sick

Every time you do this test you get a different result depending on your mood. At best it's a tool for highlighting possible types of people. At worst it's a dumb bunch of categories that don't exist.

INTJ
The advocate

Green

INFJ desu

Also ENTP master race

INTJ is allegedly one of the rarer personality types by a significant amount of people on Sup Forums claim to be INTJ

What is it about INTJ people that draws them to Sup Forums more than other personality types?

I got debater but then I did it again and go adventurer. If you do it over and over you'll get different things

INFJ here too. What is Sup Forums's consensus regarding us anyway?

All FJs are reactionary crybabies who can't fuck with the world as it really is. You're only saved by virtue of the N. SFJ anything is absolutely shit-tier.

T. Smug ENTP

The best. My gf broke up with me this week, she cried but I was just sorta ho hum about the whole thing, told her I had fun and wished her the best. That was Thursday, fucked a new girl last night. Happily working and shitposting today. You try being that stoic F's.

I'd imagine an outsider would view INFJ as the stereotype of a lefty millenial

INFP. As you can guess, I'm a libcuck. Supported Sanders and Trump.

INTP-A

muh logician

antisocial, judgmental, emotionally unstable assholes, sound familiar?

If an INFJ doesn't get out enough they end up pretty fucked (as you describe). They need Es and Ts keeping them in check.

Nah that is INFP pretty big difference
INFJ
Introverted intuition and Extraverted feeling: translating to
>Thinks about what things should be like, have discourse about how values should be

INFPs are flipped so they think about values, their discourse is about what things should be like

I really can't stand talking to people...

yep sounds like me XD

i got the same and i love talking to people, but i hate starting conversations or introducing myself

INTP. It's kinda like being autistic but you know you're fucking up when you talk to people.

INTPs I know are only fun to converse with if its about a subject THEY are interested in and can sperg out about. It eventually gets tedious if they lose sight of the back and forth involved with human interaction.

>ISFP

I don't know what Sup Forums thinks about it.

INTP-A

I give you the debate material

My personality type is

"THE NEGATER"
(FUCK-U)

holy fuck youre nature stat. do numbers mean ANYTHING to you if they hurt your fucking feelings?

PROUD HONORABLE ISTJ HERE ALL OF YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO ME AND MY GODS OF GAINS!

Well, that's just more of how I want to act, not how I think everyone should act. For instance, I despise 3rd-wave feminists and SJWs (who doesn't). Still, my main goal going into any discussion is not to intentionally make someone else feel bad. I can still tell them the truth in a positive way, and that's an important value to me.

This test is bullshit.
hexaco.org/
Try this. It's much less satisfying, perhaps, but it's a much better personality index.

INTJ with digits here.

As an INTP, I can confirm that this is true.

nice kkk in the ID :^)

That is just a Big-5 test + emotionality
It is just a psychiatric diagnostic test. Each dichotomy besides Introversion-extraversion has a good end and a bad end, when you find out your bad stats the therapist will jew you into thinking "the right way".

Do you ever find yourself completely tuning out when somebody is droning on about something you don't care about?

I try to pay attention but after awhile my own thoughts just get in the way and I have to pretend I heard them.

Beta cuck detected

High functioning autism

All the time.

It actually annoys me when I do that sometimes because I don't want to ask them to repeat themselves, as I must have appeared to have been listening.

Normies out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sure, but it's at least better than OP's completely inaccurate piece of shite.

Tests usually say I'm an INTP but I have a suspicion that I'm actually an INFP

if you want user data, just pay the jap faggot who owns this sight. damn bums

?
ISTP is not normie

Are there more of these edits?

While it's obvious that people here respect "thinking" more than "feeling", wouldn't you agree that a certain level of sensitivity is important in order to establish deep connections with certain people?

I got the Pepe result.

Pepe personalities are known to be magik-sensitive.

INTP.

/i got logicain. I autistic polish american with blonde hair and green and orange eyes. People think i am mad scientist because I am

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I got autistic sociopath.

Is this shit telling me I could be a good politician? I've given it some thought already.

Literally me

>fucking kill me
>constant existential crisis

I was like this as a teenager but I thoroughly embrace it as a positive now. We never have to deal with bitchy GF's or kids.

I sincerely enjoy my life of solitude.

FAGD, the Dataminer

Architect.

Enfj the kike

I got ENTP as well, though I think that's partially due to the way the questions are set up. Seems to me that it's just the personality type that realizes the test is bunk and possesses the social acumen to express it.

>istp: natural warriors in a world where barbarians are extinct
>infp: fairies in a world ruled by barbarians

???

Infp. Probably the only infp Trump supporter in the world.

Same here.
Imo being so logical makes us immune to liberal brainwashing.

Indeed.

me, ISTP.

It doesnt make sense that everyone in these threads is INTP. They represent a small, rarer portion of the general population.

Two possible explanations:

1- Everyone is answering the questions on these tests according to their ideals (not an honest self-reflection). People seeing themselves as ultra rational, totally unemotional, when this isnt the case for most normal people

2- everyone on Sup Forums is slightly if not full blown autistic. It wouldn't be a surprise

bit of both i think. im INTP too and i think its the second for me but im sure people just answer the questions to be edgy and shit
>urgh i hate people, human interaction is useless to me B)

this

I think it's probably a trait of a large portion of chan posters. It's a lot less personal than say Facebook and we can check out of a convo anytime without repercussion. The randomness helps too.

INTP-A here. Although most questions were really ambigious. Still among the better tests i've done so far, i suppose.

>Personality Test
What's next you going to read my horoscope? Fuck off with that faggot shit to whatever girl website you got that from.

Rate me. Am I autistic?

>posts on chan
>never heard of myersbrigs and thinks its a horoscope
nice

Am I autistic?

Nice fucking link

myers briggs

>91 thinking
>76 introverted
Yeah kinda

master debater

>that id

Got the same result. It's not me at all.

Everyone who posts in these threads should be killed.

Everyone who posts in political compass threads should be killed.

No one cares.

They give you some generic label and feed you a bunch of feel good shit instead of telling you you're fucking autistic like it should.

>enfj
>successful
HAHAHA LAFFIN

I got ISTP-A.

Link to the test someone pls?

intj master race

>INTP
>Literally emotionless

I USED to be INTP like 4 years ago, but now I get this regardless of how many times I take it. The description really fits me, though.

ISTP here. Apparently i'm good with my hands or something

Jews just have to tell you that you're super smart and clever

why don't you post a link to the test you fuckng faggot

ISTP-A

>tfw really good at machinery
>tfw no experience
>tfw no patience
>tfw no jobs

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I GOT AUTISMO.

>muh le epic horoscope

fucking faggots, all of you