I am against abortion. Not because I'm Christian or believe that "life starts at conception"...

I am against abortion. Not because I'm Christian or believe that "life starts at conception". I simply think women should be forced to face the consequences of their actions to allow them to mature and grow as a gender. It's for their own good ultimately.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
strawpoll.me/12327521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe life starts at conception, but I also believe that abortion is a necessity to keep the population growth under control. Also, genocide is sometimes okay.

I don't want people who are not conscientious enough to successfully avoid getting pregnant to reproduce.

I don't disagree with your reasoning
However, I like being able to bareback nut in women and not think about it later.

>censoring tits
What the hell? So close to Japanese levels of censoring dick and pussy.

Fair enough OP, but I personally am for abortion. Not because I don't consider it morally reprehensible and the (sometimes brutal) murder of a sentient -- albeit unborn -- life, but because I don't want the degenerates who would abort a child to be parents. I'd go as sanctioning "free" sterilizations to go with it.

>I simply think women should be forced to face the consequences of their actions to allow them to mature and grow as a gender.
I agree with you leaf but it will take many years to get rid of both our degenerate cultures.

I'm against abortion once the baby has a nervous system. Not sure exactly where that is, but I'm confident that it excludes "late term" and "partial birth"* abortions.

*Fancy way of saying "infanticide"

What if they're 14 year old girls who get raped by their stepfather?

Should they face the consequences?

In the battle for our collective societal soul, unfortunately there will be some collateral damage along the way.

If I called her a slut to her face she'd literally be tiggered and offended

Abortion is probably the main thing that keeps me kind of a piece of shit nihiist.

I know in my gut it's wrong, but I think society would collapse if we banned it. I also feel sympathy for people who were just giving into animalistic urges and fucked up, and don't know if a baby is better off being born into their lives.

At the end of the day, though, I do basically think it's killing a child, and so I am forced to kinda confront the fact that in this case I either think that is alright or at least am complacent to allow others to deal with it. So, really, how can I ever think any of us are fucking decent people when we just kill babies by the millions? The world is so fucked up and there's no real hope for any of it. It's fundamentally garbage. Even when we try to be good, we're bad.

>not confiscating the baby to ease the burden on the young girl and providing therapy for her
>not chopping off the stepfather's testicles then working him to death in a forced-labor camp

Libfriend, pls

>consequences of their actions
so a girl getting raped/pregnant on her way to a public bathroom in india because her family is poor is a consequence of her actions?

See:

This is horribly wrong for places like the US ghettos.

Women don't "mature" in those places once they have a kid. They just pawn the kid off on grandma or older relatives. Those older relatives can't control the kid, and by age 12, he's committing armed robberies while mom gets high in a traphouse.

>I am against black genocide
Get out

That's retarded reasoning, by that logic alcoholics or drug addicts shouldn't have access to measures to get them sober or off their addiction since they should be forced to face the consequences of their actions.

So, the ghetto even with abortion? That sounds more like the ghetto's problem, and a good reason to support the cleansing of niggers from our great country. Not all of the blacks, just the niggers.

Anyone that gets fucked up on drugs or alcohol now with all the information, education, PSAs, and all that shit within the last three generations don't deserve sympathy.

Also: False equivalence.

can we stop with the "but the womyn was raped" meme already and get back to reality?

abortions that indicate a crime make up 0,0% of abortions (rounded)

abortions that have medical reasons make up 3,1%

96,9% of abortions are voluntarily chosen.

Now shut up with your fucking "but le women was raped" crap.
It's literally 0,0% (41 out of 100.000 abortions).

women who get pregnant and then suddenly realize it doesnt fit their lifestyle to have a baby is the problem. Bitches ride the cock carousel but can't think consequences and get pregnant, then suddenly realize a child wouldn't fit her lifestyle.

That's stupid. There are no valid arguments that aren't religious.

No, you're basically saying that even with access to methods/technologies that prevent retarded peoples' fuck-ups from negatively affecting society that much we should stick to a vengeance-based model of punishment and make them endure the actions anyway even if those actions hurt society more, in this case having a kid which they shouldn't have.

>there are no valid arguments that aren't religious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bull-fucking-shit.

t. Agnosto-Athiest

Only works in a true capitalist society.

>vengeance
>not forced responsibility

I'd be fine with a vengeance based model, but that would be state-sanctioned extermination of the undesirables, which would cause far more unrest.

I used to not care about abortions, until I learned just how "human" fetuses are. How anyone could have human brains vacuumed out of their vagina and not feel they just killed someone I have no idea

Forced Responsibility is pointless when you consider that their fuck up is going to force more responsibility onto society than them getting an abortion, the type of women who have abortions would do far more damage to society by having kids than abortions. In a utilitarian sense it saves resources.

>what if they're raped by aliens but actually think they're Bigfoot babies so they abort them because they didn't know they're half Melmackians?

Rape babies are almost nonexistent. You're making laws for the 1%. Abort the rape babies, who cares. I think abortion is gross but if unfit patents want to kill their babies I don't care.

Abortion should be legal but they should be forced to admit they're murdering their unborn child.

Right now it's shown like a sanitized cartoon flower pedal whirlwind that makes you feel all better.

you probably also the type of guy that thinks men should be able to get "financial abortions"

>I'm against niggers killing themselves
>I seriously believe women will change their mind if they are force to face their mistakes and not just blame others
>I want more children of radical liberals living on welfare and spreading degeneracy so democrats gets next and next potus

Condums or paper abortions...

I'm pro-abortion because it disproportionately affects niggers

Hence mass-extermination of the undesirables instead. Sounds reasonable to me.

abortion should be banned, me and my gf got one and both of us are not the same afterword

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

80% of women considering abortion decide to not have the abortion after seeing an ultrasound. SEEing the baby you are going to kill should be mandatory. It would save millions

Ideally it should be safe and legal but not socially approved of and not 'free' courtesy of taxpayers either. But that's too reasonable for anyone lately, one group of idiots can't tell the difference between a fertilized egg and a baby while the other group of idiots seem to genuinely think that we should sing public hymns in praise of abortion, and joyously demand that we be paid to tax for it, or else WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MYSOGYNIST?!?

> Because of my impractical retarded LARPing you should halt this practical process which does a net benefit for society

"But being forced to have an ultrasound before you abort is unethical, because reasons!"
-Limey "Current Year" Man, 2016

>LARPing
Neck yourself.

I'm not religious at all and I'm against all elective abortion after the 1st trimester.

Rape and incest are not an excuse, only imminent death of the mother combined with her consent.

That is the only reason to ban abortion, you're right. Bitches have had their one responsibility in life solved for them. It's the best reason to tighten up the rules. An outright ban seems lazy though, there must be some nuance.

Morning after pills? Changes things slightly. A broken condom can be the end of your life, a pill could be a way out for an accident or a rape, but who's to say a degenerate slut can't take advantage of that? Seems like shit mudslim logic though, we can't trust some sluts so just burka them up and marry them off a 9 years old.

Rape-babies are an obvious exceptional circumstance. A child of a rape will be raised by a mother who can only resent it, or social services which is just garbage, and if it's a child of incest it's as bad. Shit existence, might as well just rip the poor fucker out even at 25+ weeks.

I quite like this solution and so does Kek. I still think the kid will be waste from the moment of conception because of the circumstances and we should just save society the trouble.

Social services are a nasty vector social democratic and neo-lib control.

Why is life starting at conception related to religion? It makes sense to think life starts the moment a bunch of cells start developing a human, no god involved.

Let's see what Sup Forums thinks about this issue.

strawpoll.me/12327521

Just a leftist strawman. They try to make the argument based around religion so they don't have to deal with the philosophical complexities of determining when "life" begins.

>pretty sure pasta
>Thoughts?

it would sadly be more fair/just then the current legal framework surrounding 'reproductive rights'

>women should be forced to face the consequences of their actions
If you have a right to do something, you never need to explain your exercising of that right to misogynist pro-torture basement dwellers

Are you saying you have the right to indiscriminately get knocked up, take none of the precautions, and then murder the product of your irresponsibility? If so, are you really trying to claim the moral high-ground over conservative men just because you, as a whore, are inconvenienced?

>Abortion is legal right now
>Negligent parents are still a thing

Abortion is a necessary evil, and should only be allowed in cases of rape, incest and if the mother's life is in danger. In all other cases adoption should be the only alternative to motherhood. This is the only logical solution, all other answers to "what to do about abortion" are wrong, I am right.

dude just fucking pull out

The pill
The shot
The implant
IUD's
Morning after pill

These are all alternatives to baby murder and condoms.