Binaural Beats/Subliminals

Apparently there's a trend going on around YouTube that there are videos that feature "binaural beats" and "subliminals" that change change your eye colors, among other things. Most popular are the ones claiming to turn your eyes green after six months to a year. They all claim to involve meditation and "mind focusing" to achieve the desired goal.

For example:
youtube.com/results?search_query=green eyes subliminal
youtube.com/watch?v=li52Etdu8FA (green eyes subliminal, actually has good music)

Here is a video of a mestiza claiming that after 8 months, her eyes went from brown to hazel green:
youtube.com/watch?v=2oWpD--MHhw

There are also more bizarre videos out there, like gender reassignment subliminals, vampire fang subliminals, etc.

The ones with major changes like becoming a wolf girl or an anime character are hooey, but is there anything that can back up what some subliminals claim to do? In some videos people claimed to have started growing taller however slowly, even though they were beyond the normal age of height growth, or they've had new adult teeth come in to replace missing or badly damaged ones.

I'm assuming this is Sup Forums related as it's becoming a larger trend and delves into topics we've discussed on here. Has anyone here experienced with binaural beats and subliminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAILedCPgXg
kerysse.com/
mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/4ilj02/strange_reaction_my_eyes_have_suddenly_become/
youtube.com/watch?v=g2YRQmd8MiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go peddle your dumbshit somewhere else.

yep,parts of my hair changed for ginger

jesus what timeline is this?

You mean you've tried binaurals?

subliminal

Do you have any pics? How long did it take to get ginger hairs and what were you focusing on?

my hair color changed from black to blonde.

>Posts bullshit and hoaxes
>Somehow it's always an american

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid

They turned Chris Chan into a tranny

This made my eyes brown from blue. u scammed me of my eyes!!

youtube.com/watch?v=kAILedCPgXg
>not listening to music that repairs your dna and regenerates your cells

>turn your eyes green
Thats called green star, stop doing this shit.

>not on your head

test it on plants like bean sprouts
youll be surprised

what the fuck brazil is white

another one

I found out about this last year and tested some for a while. Now I began to continue it this year and had only some noticeable minor improvements for my eye color for now. There is more violet shade in my eyes by some light conditions.

the rabbi is in.

>1 second ago
hello namefag

lawdy, it wurkt! i aint nigga no mo! iz wyte n sheet. blond hur bloo is n sheet!

what the fuck is this lads

this shit cannot be real, this has to be like no-fap where it's just a placebo. are the lads in the comments tards or what

well what am i going to do fucking wait around to post it? i have shit to do faggot.

Don't doubt the power of meditiation lad
Ashin wirathu uses it to remove kebab

Way to show your ego. Good joke though.

Binaural Beats/Subliminals have no scientific backing. try auto suggestions or affirmations.

stupidest shit I've heard.

Meditation has been proven to increase parts of your brain, scans of tibetan monks and the like show that it does. Although it sounds silly that it would change your fucking eye-color I wouldn't rule it out.

Still, I'd like some definitive proof on these claims.

everyone post your eyes!

It sounds like a joke, but I wouldn't dismiss it. People have proven they can control functions that were thought autonomous in the human body such as the immune system and body temperature.

Everything is frequency brah
although most of it IS horseshit

what's funny is all the blacks in the comment sections bitching about how long itll take to get white features while still bitching about white people

also take some gondola

This shit actually worked for me.

Subliminal messages and binaural beats are programming your subconsciousness to believe in that what you always wanted to have. If you have the will power to change something about you and time you can achieve everything.
"idiom Faith can move mountains"
Do you know that placebo effect that if you say something to you everyday in front of the mirror you get more self-confidence?
Subliminals are just the same. Everything is possible if you believe in it.

thats your perception. obviously a fake account so not sure were the ego comes in and fuck off the joke was horrible, i'll use it red pill normies who comment on it though so that's all that matters. your probably a kike anyways.

But my eyes are already green. Fuck off trying to get my rare eye color.

It's a meme.

It's the same shit that Chris Chan thinks is giving him a vagina.

kerysse.com/

Use it with caution

Or instead of buying that oil snake you could get color contacts if you're that insecure about your eyes.

thats just a different type of clickbait, that calls for repeated viewing to get results

pretty sure once I saw an author claim he could make sound that would make their actual body change, or curer AIDS or something impossible like that

>if you listen to this binaural clinton will be elected president

thats retarded. it can give you orgasms though

don't know about the eye colour changing videos, but i know damn sure the hands-free orgasm videos don't work

I tried doing this for a week to change my eye color. Had to stop because my balls shriveled and fell off.

i already have hazel green eyes.

Would this make them even more green?

Try it and let us know, Just go to sleep w it playing.

Some people in the comments said it made their vision blurry somehow... It sounds like a bunch of tin foil hat shit, but it's worth a go.

That is until you fuck your girlfriend and the next morning she sees your eyes are brown, and not green. Basically you get btfo'd eternally and she tells all her friends. Surgery that changes your eye color is better.

Praise kek
I must give it a go now.

memes

mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/binauralBrainwaveGenerator.php
Seems pretty boring. The real question is: Do you want these weirdos fucking with your subconscious?

>thinks

Stay jealous that Pristine Christine grew real labia and you didn't, ladyboy

faggot with hazel and green eyes here, i want to try this shit to remove gay hazel color

This.
I know eye color is an extremely touchy subject for a lot of guys!
Remember its how you see, not the color of your eyes!
Still, if your eye color is that brown, you can always try surgery, or this neat trick no eye-doctor wants you know.

its a very slow process for eye color change, expect it to take up to 1 year depending on current eye color and desired eye color. In this person you can see the blue ring starting to form. Your eye color is just determined by melanin content so it can be changed.

Some people with split personality disorder and bipolar even have changes in eye color, some supplements like NAC nad ALCAR can also change it:

reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/4ilj02/strange_reaction_my_eyes_have_suddenly_become/

I'm currently using this "alpha male" subliminal:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2YRQmd8MiU

Biggest changes are no more procastination and i get flirty looks from grils. It's legit senpai. If you search for the scientific studies on physical changes meditation and stuff like hypnosis and LSD/shrooms can cause you open a whole new wormhole.

Yeah, Ive used some subliminals that I paid for and turned me into a 'lion of an alpha male'. Still don't get laid much because lol untermensch. The main factor is trust in finding someone to pretty much cuck your own mind, yet I knew I had to boost my alphaness when an entire society and world is against me. If you don't realize the extent of subliminal manipulation in corporate media or even the automated shill posts on this kike website then you are a fucking idiot. The technology has extreme potential for harm or good.

that's literally cholesterol deposition and it's a sickness

god you americans are fucking dumb

guys this is actually spooky the comment section really doesn't seem like its the author samefagging for views or something

How do you think Jesus was able to perform miracles?
You can change the "physical" world by accessing the source that creates this reality.

first im not american, just studying here, i changed mine from green to blue in 2014, have my routine labs every year and never had any issues with cholesterol. They're always in perfect range.

Of course its not real you fucking retards

I got magical girl powers but now I have to collect candies or get rekt.

Too bad you can't remove the Jew DNA

It makes sense man don't get me wrong. But how come a mere human can make a simple audio file that does it. How did the author of this audio file know what to do in order for it to actually work?

Lmao no way this is real but I'm willing to be proven wrong. Post PROOFS

then you'd post before after but you don;t because youre shilling you shitty video

>picture related cholesterol deposit

Power of belief. It's the same as meme magic.
Certain frequencies also do have real effects on the brain. The same process is used to brainwash civilians by laying certain frequencies inside of media, through electronics, and certain flashing of light that can only be processed subconsciously. Exciting stuff.

It may be possible due to epigenetics. It just goes to show that people want to be white. Now if only people used binaurals and subliminals to improve their work ethic.

theyre probably getting real close to the screen so it works better

lol this one claiming "ultrasonic". Frequencies that humans can't even hear, that youtube audio doesn't even have the sample rate to represent, and which nearly all speakers can't generate.

Sounds pretty real to me.

This guy gets it.

>it's the same as meme magic

it's literally this
group consciousness
if enough power is focused and put into something then it will happen

I will be really focusing on you killing yourself withing this months

Stop being a good goy.

It's against morales to give shitskins this technology especislly when theu use it to whitefraud but hey that's just the world we live in like lol how crazy amirite?

This guys gets it

Check em

I was actually able to use this to communicate with ETs once.
Was too frightened to get further than having them appear in front of me.
Ever since then I've been targeted too much to experiment any further.
All I really wanted was the knowledge that they exist.

I guess I should start keeping this shit to myself.

So just like "Tulpa"?

interesting, I have no doubt that what you're saying is true in fact. My father told me there was a hyponsist (don't know how to say it properly, guy who does hypnosis), and he organized some event where he had a huge audience, and he told my father and one or two more people (my father was a small child back then) to leave the place as they cannot be affected by what he was going to do.

Before and after pls? At least partial face so we can see it's the same person

and i can just focus on me not doing that

so ?

look into this stuff if you find it stupid, pic related

what?

And just think about what will happen to you when you die. Will they capture you and make your soul go into the enemy cube and be turned into a fuel source, thus with you ending once and for all with an atheist's concept of eternal death?

similar to tulpa or egregore i guess

Won't work. A persons aura will reflect back negative thoughts when it's more powerful.

How to get a powerful aura? Well, not really interested in telling you whitefrauders but it has to do with auryn.

I have some really good videos on youtube that help me astral project and it's something that sounds like bullshit until you try.

Lucid dreaming is scientifically proven to happen and actually not that hard to believe in but most people brush off astral projection as bs or just lucid dreaming until they experience it.

If anyone's interested in my story on what it was like, or if you want the youtube videos GIVE ME SOME (YOU)S

No, when I die I am returning to the source. I've done this enough times and I am not becoming part of the beast.
...Unless I am already and just do not realize it.

>listen to some random playlist I made
>it'll make your eyes green, cure cancer and solve all of mankinds problems
>collect YouTube check

yep

It really is embarassing how little critical thinking ability a lot of pol has

Here (you) go (you) whore.

ETs are real and are most likely fallen angels from the bible. I personally think some may be positive forces and other negative forces.
Hope some other anons can shed some light on the nature of ETs.

Don't go through the tunnel to the light and you'll be fine. Instead, look up and in your heart.

this
even the cia know lucid dreaming is real

i tried to astral project once, couldnt make it work and kinda dropped it in the end. i know AP is not bullshit and ((((scientists))) are trying to make it seem like it is.
which videos helped you AP?

is it a meme that you have a high chance of APing when you're sleep deprivated or no?

wuts green star and why dont do

They actually have experimented with astral projection as well. They have documents from (i believe 79?) on remote viewing Jupiter.

Can you expand on this?

I second this.

I have green eyes but had blue eyes as a baby. No binaural beats were involved

Binural beats have been around forever. And they've never changed eye color.

btw, can you listen to these eye color changing videos while doing some activity like vidya or whatever (with sound off ofc)? seems logical because from what i understand you can do it while asleep so you don't have to focus on it but would like to make sure?

>when I die I am returning to the source
Yeah, that means your soul is dissipated and your conscience no longer exists, which means you don't exist since your soul is metaphysically you. The other way is just getting astrally abducted and spiritually murdered and being dissipated into just energy.

no actually, some of those , well a lot are actually clickbait of some sort , but if you actually look into isochronic tones, monaural beats, mantras, and health benefits of meditation theres lots of scientific evidence along with it

this stuff has been used for hundreds / thousands of years