White Power

Americas future if white people don't wake up!

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a white nationalist board.

>If you are brown this is not your town
>14 words
>88
>White power

If you betray yer race..Yer kids will look like this!

White IQ
>110
Black IQ
>85

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up you paid shill

White IQ
>100
Asian IQ
>108
Dumbass whitey

Sorry.. I am Asian though. I really just don't like brown people.. they are dumb as shit

Oy vey

Niggers need to be exterminated. It's always nice to see a fellow redpilled asian on this board. What kind of asian are you?

Ugh, red pill...Blue pill
Arguing over shades of tan
Still falling for these memes

It's have vs have nots. The fact we're here, regardless of shade of skin, means we're the later. Wake the fuck up Sup Forums

CTR SHILL!!!!!

FUCK OFF KIKE

Whites have imaginations, asians process numbers better.

Fuck your white nationalism, nigger.

>America
>~50% black
>~60% white
WHY DON'T YOU RACE MIX AND CREATE A NEW MASTER RACE ?

There is no "uniting" with niggers. They have been trained by the jews for decades that Whitey owes them and now they're demanding payment.

That's a meme dude

You're average blackie couldn't pick a Jew out of a whitie line up.

Get your head in the game

Perfect

there's also pic related

>this is what racemixers believe their future will look like
as someone who lives in a mutt filled island, I can assure you the absolute vast majority of people here are ugly as sin. you do get the occasional absolute exotic perfection beauty from time to time, but non-mixed people are far more consistent at their beauty.

also, whoever made that picture is fucking retarded. blue-ish eyes and dirty brown/blonde hair on a mixed as fuck person? never going to happen.

Me rikie racie mixie desu

Bring back /our/ boys

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>Trained

Niggers are born retarded

Lame since all the racemixed people I know are all fucking attractive

I know well they don't have the intellect to distinguish a kike from a White man.

I'm saying the Jewish education system, media, and Hollywood has been pumping them up for decades. Instead of teaching them how grateful they should be for even being here, the hymies make movies about slavery and tell the niggers they are "oppressed.". Now these brown morons actually think they're victims and demand to be compensated and even start killing Whites. Read their social media posts.

These creatures can not be reasoned with and only understand one thing-me oppressed and whyte debil is bad. The rotten kikes have created one hell of a monster here folks and I have no clue how it will end.

Half the people that are called white in IQ test are mongrols or Hispanics, hell north africans are considered white in the test.