Makes you think

Makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goFaSfyQHdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope she runs in 2020

This is a good tactic. No one cares for Warren but he's giving her the spotlight, making the face of the Democrats a weakling

Pocahontas 2020

He truly is too good for this country.

Btfo

she scammed her way through life by pretending to be an opressed native

fuck her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shitposting in the senate, meme candidate still giving it hard

Actually his home is in the White House

Trump only had a year and a half to win his first election.
He has four years to win his second.

What did we do to deserve him?

This. Even her own state doesn't care for her. I'll be surprised if she doesn't retire at her age.

You elected this clown. Now you have to live with him.

We praised.

Shit I'm dying. He might not be the best POTUS but people will remember his bantz. I sure will

I really hope that's true.

It's actually spelled 'Fauxcahontas'

Why does she think she's native?

>Implying this isn't exactly the type of stuff we wanted

or he's elevating her significance in the conversation by giving her so much attention. didn't trump get his power from everybody attacking him and him not falling down?

Dude, Identity Politics is the bread and butter of the left in the US.

Any politician would fall over themselves to exploit even the weakest links.

So

>England is for white Saxon's only?

or how about

>Siberian's immigrating across the fucking Bering Straight ages ago and going south and meeting the Inca. Then staying where they are because the Mayans and Inca constantly fucked them. So they stay in NA and act like they own the place.

>History is only relevant when it fits my political narrative.

her senile grandmother told her so and she also has high cheek bones

We're liking every minute of it. We will never have someone as funny and effective here.

Extremely unpresidential behavior. Trump needs to start acting like a fucking president and not trying to start petty arguments if he wants to fix this country.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking hate Hillary. However, she would actually be getting shit done right now instead of trying to start a fight with "Pocahontas".

it's pretty common in the southern US for people to claim that one of their great or great-great-grandparents was cherokee or some other indian

usually not based on anything but family legend, but in other cases it usually turns out that there was a half-black in the family somewhere

Can someone explain to me why he's calling her Pocahontas?

She claims to be native american because of stories her grandparents told her.

She only got to where she is by exploiting her "heritage", so he's just acknowledging and respecting that.

But seriously, we cant let this man get a hold of the nuclear codes, right?

>High cheekbones

>not calling her Goofy Elizabeth

He wants to meme this dumb woman at the head of the DNC by making her a martyr. It's pretty smart.

Except Hillary getting things done means white genocide. Trump can call that lying dyke cunt whatever he fucking wants.

I think that is a pretty effective way making it clear that you refuse to cede ground to a disingenuous/lying opponent. She's not a Native American and she insisted she was, this compromises her character. End of story.

Can comfirm

>unpresidential

Name the last president who wasn't an asshole tell me why being "presidential" is necessary in today's postmoral society.

No, he was elected because everyone running against him was corrupt and inept while he was outwardly honest, not because he was being attacked so much.

I love Trump more each and every day. I wish he would become an autocrat and murder every other shit tier politician just for the bantz.

The difference is Trump had a direct tactic.

>say something vague and seemingly stupid
>get every media outlet to report on it
>clarify what you said when you have everyone's attention, presenting something more easily digested and sensible

Elizabeth Warren hasn't gotten past the first step.

Underrated

the shit Hillary would be getting done would be fucking terrifying

Holy fuck, I hate it when white people say dumb shit like "I'm 1/16th Cherokee" trying to distance themselves from being white.
Seriously? That's incredibly stupid. Any race can have high cheekbones. She is a moron.

>CTR: why isn't trump getting things done?
>CTR: why is trump moving too fast with his unilateral executive orders

Really made me think user.

Perception of strength and weakness is only something you cucks care about. to most people this just makes trump look like an insecure manbaby. I don't expect him to last until 2020 anyway it's only been 3 weeks and it's been a total shitshow of a residency

she lied on College applications to get in saying that she was partially native american, which is total bullshit... when pressed about her lie, she said that she had "High Cheekbones" and that was her evidence

It can be argued that he planted his seed after that whole trump friars roast

What the fuck is going on

2020 confirmed.

>pocahontas

Rev up those 23andme pics.

Is this fucking real?

The thing is, is I had a person in high school who was the same way. 'I'm 1/16th cherokee and I find this offensive!', and when I tried to explain that she, by definition, is at least two generations removed from that heritage she got pissed.

Trump singled out Warren as a weak element and keeps whittling her down. Expect her to either retire or shoot up a government building by the time these eight years are up.

This is not quite it

It was a minority faculty position as a law teacher at Harvard, and she said her grandparents had a story about an ancestor "with high cheekbones"

youtube.com/watch?v=goFaSfyQHdc

>underestimating him is a fecal mistake
my fucking sides

>instead of trying to start a fight with "Pocahontas"
As if this is a bad thing?
That's the funniest shit I've ever heard.

>The president claimed that he and Ayotte both would have been victorious in the Granite State if not for the “thousands” of people who were “brought in on buses” from neighboring Massachusetts to “illegally” vote in New Hampshire.

>According to one participant who described the meeting, “an uncomfortable silence” momentarily overtook the room.

This is like a comedy.