Really got that ol' noggin a joggin

Really got that ol' noggin a joggin.

Really? Deport them too then. Thank you for bringing this to my attention

that's why we beat the shit out of them until they fell in line.

Because of the statistics, being an illegal & undocumented immigrant is suddenly okay now

>neo-Sup Forums

leave.

>50k illegal Irish
>18M illegal spics

No shit they're not worried, there's more than 30x as many spics out there.

You gotta love those German genes in the USA. Bless you and your absolutism user!

More than 300x*

Wow, Trump BTFO!!! I guess I'm for open boarders now!!!

Godspeed Kamerad. Godspeed.

vs.

Get the micks outta here too. Fuck em all. Come here legally, or don't come at all.

>Proofs
Keep me posted.

Deport them. Same rules apply.

How do they estimate undocumented people?
That always perplexes me.
It's like when women say there have been x number of undocumented rapes annually.
How the hell do you estimate a variable?

There's no such thing as a white illegal immigrant.

Only shitskins should be deported.

>Left
>Emoticon of a right hand writing
what did he mean by this?

Have you heard of Kosovo, or Chechnya?

It means you have autism.

Did you read the part where I said
>white
?

why are they undocumented? did they lose their wallet?

>hating on the Irish
>neo-Sup Forums
What? Sup Forums has never considered the Irish, Mediterraneans or Slavs white. If anything, it's neo-Sup Forums who does, because they need as many friends as they can get when up against liberals, Mexicans, Muslims and niggers.

Sure

Good. While our population increases and export micks all over the anglosphere, you can argue wether we're "white" or not.

Fuck off kike

deport to mexico

this faggot has never been to boston clearly.

>pol thinks this
>ruskis and irish arent white
I am irish and have always thought of myself as white because when I look in the mirror it's what I see, never thought too much about it, but what's funny about all this white talk is I look like the whitest of white people, like my ancestors have been drinking nothing but milk for 1000s of years, and could care less, I like the way I look, but the fear of not being white enough seems to usually come from people who are afraid they're not white enough so they have to overcompensate and tell everyone who's white and who isnt. It's very interesting, it's almost like it's someone pretending to be someone they're not. So my question to you is, where are YOU from?

Boston is cool though, and adapted well to American Life while upholding their own culture.