I was a liberal until minorities started hating me solely for being white

I was a liberal until minorities started hating me solely for being white.

Is this a common phenomena, of the left turning people against them?

(((Identity politics)))

liberal ideology is contradictory to human biology, that is why they alienate people.

Yes, used to be an online amateur anti-racism shill until all this shit in 2016. Now I'm an unironic white nationalist who identifies as a fascist. Literally give zero fucks anymore.

but humans are more then biology

Are you me?

I was pretty neutral until I got culturally enriched.

Shit got to me as early as 2014, people (shitskins) were like "You're a Republican lol, right? You're white" and as a liberal that shit just infuriated me, I started learning the reality of obama's mess and how indoctrinating school is

Biology still applies to human beings. Just because we're smarter than other animals doesn't mean we've transcended evolution.

Ill fly to Sweden right now and make sure no one enriches you ever again, Sven

Are you me?

case in point

It's the old purity spiral user

It's just communists trying to revive class warfare.

wat
pottery

Are you me?

>was a liberal
Now you're a liar

but conservatives are just as poor and lbierals loft in their lush high rises while everyone else does the actual fucking work to keep this country together, most tradesmen are conservative, aka the people who keep this country together

How blacks are democrats makes no sense, given its destroyed them culturally

yes

Was never a Bernie supporter, but watching him give his event to BLM bitches in Seattle that stormed his stage infuriated me. Became a Trump supporter when he began throwing out BLM activists from his rallies.

>How blacks are democrats makes no sense
I've often wondered this myself. They would have so much more to gain if they weren't.

I became a trump supporter when I realized how corrupt both parties are and how lying and manipulative the govenrment and people who spend their lives in it are

Cuck Schumer never held a job a single day of his life, he's been a comfy government cuck since 20 years old

Clinton literally moved to NY and got a Senatorship in 6 months, not to mention how she shifted Bernie out of the primaries through extorting her party into supporting her