Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: ‘Anti-Racists’ Admit Attacking UKIP Activists During Stoke By-Election Campaigning
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/exclusive-video-anti-racists-admit-attacking-ukip-activists-stoke-election-campaigning/

>Hitchens on Sunday: The BBC isn't trying to revive Civilisation - it's destroying it
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/peter-hitchens-the-bbc-isnt-trying-to-revive-civilisation-its-destroying-it.html

>BLACKED and GLOBALED! Tory MPs demand that 52 mostly nonwhite countries have immigration rules relaxed to "send an important message" that Brexit wasn't about lowering immigration
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/11/commonwealth-citizens-should-have-uk-visas-fast-tracked-brexit/

>Paul Nuttall has had to flee his home in Stoke over threats to his safety
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-denies-lying-about-being-at-hillsborough-disaster

>What happens when the Tories are completely certain they'll win?
spectator.co.uk/2017/02/what-happens-when-the-tories-are-certain-theyll-win-well-find-out/

>Labour's Article 50 rebels to receive formal written warning. No, really
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38856992

>/ourguy/ Milkman plans on helping UKIP in Stoke by stealing as many Labour voters as possible
ibtimes.co.uk/tim-farron-will-lead-last-ditch-lib-dem-drive-stoke-win-over-pro-eu-labour-voters-1605826

>Stirgeon on Brexit: "Does anyone even read these headlines? Fucking philistines"
pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/holyrood/1165648/sturgeon-says-nobody-should-be-surprised-if-the-tories-sell-out-scottish-fishermen-on-brexit/

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

Other urls found in this thread:

peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/.
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
sys.Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imperial Leather

Karen

An EU law comes into action in March 2017 that would require every other EU country to give permission for us to leave the EU, wouldn't it?

>people will actually take this to mean Labour is being tough on migration

>nigel farages son will never touch you inappropriately

why live

Prove me wrong.

Well you fucked up, just top yourself in prison and hope your kids starve to death or something so they don't have to live with her.

Cocoa > Karen

Just as neglected and abandoned by his father as Farage was by his

When will it end

Didn't he vote for remain?

>FUCK YOU DAD I DON'T WANT SOVEREIGNTY IF IT MEANS LACK OF ECONOMIC GROWTH

He looks a right little snivelling Carswellite

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

>((()))

I don't understand how a fat cunt and a slimy frog created that.

I fucking hate the stupid stickers

Holy fuck is that real? ACTUALLY looks like a Sup Forums meme.

You bet your life it's real

COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS REGARDING OBJECTIVISM/AYN RAND
>Ayn Rand was a Jew/Objectivism is a Jewish ideology
Leonard Peikoff, Ayn Rand's designated intellectual heir, has been explicit about Jewish tribalism and how nasty it is peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/. Similarly Jews hated Rand with a passion for things like opposing desegregation and calling Israel a fascist state.

try lifting with your knees and not your back bro

>on sunday
That was the sun today you mong

Support is clearly growing for a vote of no confidence in YKTD. He's lost the majority approval of the house and as such his position is no longer tenable.

YKTD do the good thing and leave before you get pushed out.

>a bit contradictory
For you

Those in the know understand she's been like this since at least 2002

What is so bad about that?

can someone make a meme of me >:3

He's deadlifting leaf. Go back. U gotta go back.

Sorry about that, doesn't happen too often though

All referendums on the matter are merely advisory

jizz in that lil slut ahhh ya

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peikoff.com%2F2013%2F12%2F30%2Fare-jewish-people-racist%2F

>yes master Trump right away with the chocolates of course master I'll wear the hat yes sir

she is not for lewd

Maybe he wants to do it, and is enjoying himself? It's not JUST at all.

>>reddit

ha ha i have never laughed so much at a meme in my hole life i am indebted to you good sir

but look at that thigh to arm ratio

ta

Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.

agree?

GET OUT REE

>It's not JUST at all.

Just beheaded my daughter Charlotte for being a racist kaffir, Allahu Ackbar lads

i hate you

I love that posting just Raoul Moat is enough to trigger aninonces. It's so nonsensical.

Well explain how it's so bad without memes

I think it's funny desu but this is Sup Forums so anime should be expected

only real newspaper posted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin!_or_Tobacco_and_Boys
This really makes you think doesn't it

>tfw when he dies tens of people will come forward and everyone will be like "Oh I KNEW he was odd" but nobody will get him now because it would be homophobic

>that feel when when

You're still a nonce, being in the company of other nonces does not make that acceptable.

can i get a quick rundown of yktd ?

Hoisted by my own petard

Guys they're faking Mr Trump we need to spread this to discredit sites like buzzfeed that people still read

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Ayn Rand)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How does watching anime make me a nonce?

As I said:

>reddit

peikoff.com/2013/12/30/are-jewish-people-racist/

But muh food rationing

Because you're watching little sexual girls run around the place and post images of the ones you want to fuck online in lieu of actual discussion you daft sod

Is this purpose-built YKTD bait?

OBJECTIVIST QUESTION:

>is being charitable acceptable with objectivism so long as I do it selfishly because being compassionate makes me feel good?

It all is

>watching sexualized portrayals of school children
>it's okay because it's animated

Neck yourself nonce

>The one where the gang learn about objectivism and decide to live in separate apartments.

t. never watched it

try again :^)

I know who YKTD is but almost led a tripfag to suicide because I hate them so much

>not learning how to manipulate goy and be successful yourself
>not learning from the best
It's like you want to remain at bottom of the food-chain forever

Thick of It on Gold +1

>watching telly
>in 2017
It's all on Netflix spacker

Wat?

Cute cat :3

I completely forgot about why this was in my tabs and I've got to say it's weird