PizzaGate

Podesta torturing a Child.

youtu.be/MWyt1YYwr6o

(((mods))) keep fucking pruning the threads
bump

That's 7 threads I count deleted in the past hour, and I'm probably missing one or two.

And here I was looking forward to user eating his shirt.

And what is that youtube video supposed to be?

Deleted our thread too. Bump.

Mods diddle kids

John is your new daddy.

>arrests
Imagine if they arrested David Brock

A video that doesn't play is what it is.

Mugatu would sink the whole ship before he goes down. Not sure how loyal he is to the Democrats. I think he's on bad terms with Alefantis these days?

What is that vid?

do it Trump, show them all why you were voted in

TOP FUCKING KEK

What's the validity of this?

Can any Euro person reupload it to other hosting site (e.g. LiveLeak) as it's banned for US/Canada ?

they can't touch us heheheheh

Is this good? Should I change the text? What do you wizards think?

The video is down. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

waht the fuuuuuuuuuuug GErman broo is goooone

vid is real.
pic related.

Might as well post this again...it appears the social media network connected to ManhattanKnights is part of a degenerate artist subculture. An insider posted this in a past thread and immediately got deleted.

Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

t. non-rp'ing, non /x/ ..."occultist" and former gallery curator in NY, Milan and LA (also non-pedo, married with 3 kids)

Not gonna do an AMA or anything gay like that, just wanted to clarify this a bit b4 I
>1 post by this ID

delet this

being this much of a newfag in 2017

that doesn't sound like podesta at all

wtf is this real?

The vid wont fucking play for me i tried 2 different browsers.

WARNING WARNING...BE AFRAID. MOST CANNOT WATCH THE WHOLE THING.

No proof but it defintively sounds like him

it was just disturbing

Yeah, I closed it as soon as I started hearing the screaming. That's genuine terror right there.

5chin mods eat the churze purzza

Def sounds like him. Very strange

it's just a friendly old guy hitting a stick against a plexiglass cage with lights and sounds inside which could be named mental torture.

And john's your new dad.

shit that video is harsh wtf is that real?

Well that was fucking weird

watching this made me die inside

i can't explain what's happening too, it's just fucked up

try tor

whats the origin of this video?

In 2015 he danced on the bar at Comet Ping Pong, ending his speech the DJ played we are the champions.
if this is a psyop, they must love bad publicity,

I feel dead inside now...

Just another faggot trying to gain followers by claiming they have "sources".

mods keep deleting the threads

"WHATS MY NAME?" "J-JOHN"