Why is Trump so obsessed with his public perception?

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830904083519242241

Why does he tweet so much about this? Who cares if the media is reporting his crowd sizes? Not only does it not matter, but it makes him look weak and desperate for validation. I get why he was like this on the campaign trail, but the campaign is over, he fucking won already. It's not like liberals are going to see his tweets and suddenly be convinced the country is behind him. Just stick to presidenting and BTFOing the globalists, how hard is that?

Am I missing something, or is there some grander scheme?

He is a reality TV star. We are living in Bizarro World. Welcome to it.

the world is run on perception

Because of the constant attacks and lies from the media. They're literally went after all of his family.

Agreed, but are Trump's attempts to shape the narrative working at all? I don't think they are, meanwhile it just makes him look weak

His perception is constantly being attacked by the mainstream media and everything he says or does is always taken out of context times 10

Pissgate was fun too.

My favorite of late is some ass clown on CNN saying that calling a journalist a fake news journalist was on par with calling someone a nigger.

He's a narcissist, he has been for most of his life.

It's a bad aspect of his character that, hopefully, his closest aids will rein in and keep him focused.

he's running for president in 2016. maybe that's why.

Hey, I read the first three. Was Inheritance from the Paolini books any good?

I can't believe you witnessed the past election and still ask this. It's like some people never learn anything.

I was hoping for that too, but it's not happening.

I'm a avid Trump supporter and I too have major concerns about him. He's a good guy but I'm beginning to think I should have voted for Hillary. You just know he'll be impeached soon.

>You just know he'll be impeached soon
>just know
>soon

That's a bit far from mere concerns.

Why do Ireland and England always talk about voting in the US? Fuck is going on. Not all of you are fucking dual citizens.

>There were a TON of people out there supporting me as I left Florida! Its all FAKE NEWS saying other wise

>literally not one picture ANYWHERE, news or other wise of anyone who didnt have a sign shitting at him.

On the one hand I do agree he IS being attacked constantly from all sides. Huge character destruction campaign.

But he gives them plenty to work with.

Give it time, he hasn't even been in office a month and they're all working at breakneck speed.

Priorities. Deep State first so you don't end up bleeding out from a thousand cuts.

He's the textbook example of the insecurity that comes with knowing you're a charicature

The crowd size thing isn't just about him, imagine you had a birthday party and your family, extended family, friends, old friends from high school all showed up, even though some of them had top travel a pretty good distance for it. Now imagine some shit dick claiming only your mom and brother went to your party. Not only is that guy lying about how many people care about you, they're lying about the people who went out of their way to see you. They're slandering you and everyone who matters to you. He's not just sticking up for himself, he's sticking up for the people who came out for him

He must show strenght some way, even if it's not the most presidential way. He is doing the asolute right thing, if he start ignoring the mainstream critics, the media will declare "he is done" and people will start to believe it.

It's a war of public opinion,Trump election mode must stay active until protesters and opposition find something more interesting to do.

More like the MSM is obsessed with public perception and deceiving and Trump calls them out on their bullshit.

Didn't you listen to his explanation? He always points out the size of the crowd because he appreciates how many people support him. When the media was attacking him left and right and nobody believed, the crowd was always there. Many people came from across the world and country to see his inauguration. The least he can do is acknowledge them. The media wants to downplay the crowd so they can fit the narrative that Trump supporters are just a small fringe group with a very vocal opinion. They don't want to acknowledge the size of the crowd because then it would mean admitting that a majority of people support Trump. And you people who asks why he's always pointing out the size of the crowd and why does it matter are playing right into their hand.

>should have voted for [a US Presidential Candidate]
>is from Ireland

get the fuck outta here

muh crowd size

He is already campaigning for re-election in his own way. He thinks things that far ahead. Remember, he is playing 9D chess.

>watchmen

Mind if i.... close the door behind us?

so many fucking loose ends just left to the winds, but the major part of the story finishes alright

but, cmon, man

>angela left mysterious as fuck
>roran never does anything with magic
>three guesses as to who gets a green dragon