I tried to go to Church today. I tried /pol... I tried to give it a chance...

I tried to go to Church today. I tried /pol... I tried to give it a chance. I got in the door and there was a band playing. They were just shit, absolutely crap. I didn't understand why people were dancing the music sounded awful, I couldn't even tell what they were saying.

This was like 60% of the entire service. The priest got up and started to talk, 40% of the service remains. He spends 20% talking about how they're going to get a new building because of donations. 20% of the service remaining is dedicated to finally preaching. He didn't read out of the bible once. He just kept talking about how God loves you. Then the last 10% of the service was bringing people up stage to accept Jesus Christ into their heart.

How did Christianity come to this? Go to a Jewish temple or a Mosque and you actually feel like you've entered a holy place. The rabbi or imam has decades of education on the subject and they try to teach you wisdom.

Is Catholic church any better? I've gone to many different non Christian churches and it's always like this. The priests or preachers are just absolutely garbage. Most of the time they've had some kind of drug habit or alcoholism and it's the only reason they became a preacher. What the fuck man, I feel much, much, much closer to God when I'm alone somewhere reading the bible and trying to figure it out on my own.

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/RotCM.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ux5TH9TPSMU
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=n28LIkxuh8E
youtube.com/watch?v=0YONAP39jVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>non Christian churches

non Catholic is what I meant*

>Is Catholic church any better?
Yes.

There are a lot of cucked churches because of the politically correct and Christophobic culture we live in.

Personally, I haven't been to Church in seven years. I keep my prayer and bible study private. Priests are the Christian version of a Rabbi. God speaks to us through the word not through man. Priests are useless.

As Catholic-raised guy, I have to admit our orthodox brothers church and mass is good. Attended some when I was in eastern europe.

I feel a strong calling towards God, so I got a bible and started to read the gospels. I was moved, and felt like there was some value in it, but now I have gone to a few Churches and I just feel hopeless. If I had some sort of terrible affliction like cancer I would never want to be in any of those Churchs. I would rather just sit on the beach and read the Bible.

Churches like those have always existed. You just need to find a better church. It's not hard, it just takes some commitment. I go to a small protestant church that doesn't get more than 100 people a week, but all of the sermons feel more like a theological lecture than just a "Hurr Durr praise jeezus."

Trying going to a Latin Mass desu. I'm not Catholic, but when the choir sang along with the organ, I was moved to tears today.

This is more or less what I want, I want someone more knowledgeable of the Bible than I, not just a 29 year old 'good speaker' who turned his life around after he quit drinking.

>2017
>praising a dead kike on a stick

Yeah I remember being 16 and being like you too.

Reflections on the Christ Myth (i.e. Aryan poison)
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/RotCM.pdf

>He didn't read out of the bible once
Leave and never go back.
Also
>women or gay priests/ministers
Just go away and never come back

Man I forgot how hot young Britney was.

Church is a great way to become a part of a community. But the culture we live in, coupled with who we are as anons, and the pessimistic/analytic worldview we've come to know and love, usually doesn't mesh well with the altruistic, egalitarian bullshit most churches push nowadays. They have to push this message though because it's the only way they'll draw people to their church. If priests were to stand up and preach what is true, there would be a backlash, because the truth right now is pretty fucking bleak.

The last church I attended regularly were found to be committing fraud, teaching our children lies, and the leaders were pocketing the money the money people f the church would donate for community issues.

That opened my eyes to the true nature of the Church and here I am today. They're Jews in Christian garb.

>Is Catholic church any better?
Its the only true religion. Why you going to a Protestant church? Half the people their are hypocrites. "I found Jesus, now I'm a believer" "I'm Christian now". Jesus is and has been part of the Catholicism.

(((Protestanism))) and (((Baptism))) are pure indoctrination campgrounds. Also yes. The music is HORSE SHIT.

>Yes goy! Be a slave to us and be a globalist. There's only one race, the human race!
>Hitler wasn't a Christian. He was placed by the enemy to give Christians a bad name

It's either Orthodox or Roman Catholic. Otherwise you're a cuck

>American (((church)))

Kek

all major religions and most minor religions are saturnia worship, i.e. satan worship and you shouldnt do it unless you actually want the illuminati transdimension child raping blood drinking reptilians to win the cosmic battle for our plane scape and reality

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

You went to a Protestant church didn't you? Catholicism is the better route.

Gracias amigo, I'm going to give Catholicism a chance.

There will always be big super popular churches that have become large because they have pretty much removed the actual challenging parts out of their philosophy, replacing it with an easy to digest message that doesn't make anyone feel uncomfortable and just reaffirms the life they are already living. The priest didn't read from the bible because he didn't really follow the bible any more, he compromised to get the most bums on seats and cash in the collection. That church service was about as much worship to god as the McDonald's drive thru.
You might have a better experience if you look for a smaller church, usually (but not necessarily always) they are more grounded in their biblical doctrine and have services dedicated towards the actual God of the bible, not just a populist watered down version. Its likely it won't be as exciting or dynamic, but the preacher may be more likely to actually be faithfully trying to preach the whole truth of what the bible says

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=1s

Find a study group.

Or use the internet.

Pastor JD farag.

LA marzuli

Eternal Rythym Flow

Face like the sun.

Canary Cry Radio.

Prophecy Watchers.

Chuck Misler:

Tru News

Some major redpills dropped by these guys

Sounds like you went to some non-denom baptist garbage.

Find a good catholic mass. Don't receive communion though if you're not catholic and in a state of grace.

I don't find the Church you are talking about (the populist ones) to be dynamic or exciting at all. It felt like a seminar in how to get rich from flipping houses.

>Everyone who doesn't worship a dead kike on a stick is an atheist

Just because he doesn't worship your dead Jew god doesn't mean he doesn't worship any got at all.

found the muslim

No... they are not. Catholics simply have the most money, but their services are often shallow.

Anyone looking for a church, you simply have to go around and try them out. There is no perfect one. I'v been to a few which is really good and some others left me with a wtf mindset. Some where creepy, some were very generic and politically correct.

One of the most based and best churches i'v been to had an aid who fondled a kid in the day care schooling area, it made state news.

So... there is no perfect church, after all, the church is simply made up of people. Crazy sinful people.

^ this... my last church they started going into politics and hinting subtle anti-trump rhetoric a month before the election.

Does anyone pray to God and Kek?

Is it blasphemous to pray to both at the same time? Should separate prayers be said for each?

This. I used to dread going to a different church with friends. There was always so much nonsense.

It really has nothing to do with Christianity. Rather, it is the breakdown and degradation of modern Western society's ability to produce normal human beings who can communicate and interact with one another effectively.

Church used to be a gathering of the community who would talk and relay the goings on of their week. But because people do not talk to each other anymore and there is no community as there used to be, church has become a side show attraction instead of a main event.

>Protestants
Found your problem OP

Some really great guys there. Even though some have conflicting views, taking it all in and listening to everything to find the truth is what we're told to do. Lots of eschatological and effects of the modern world on the current church too.
Don't stop looking for a church, though, but don't focus on it so much that it becomes an obsession. Pray for guidance and God's hand and foresight to lead you to what will fit you. Keep doing Bible study alone or with friends and use the internet to get others opinions and lectures from those knowledgeable on the word.
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Most will call it blasphemy if you believe Kek is anything other than a man-made illusion, memeing, or demonic. At the very least, try and realize that whatever the Kek phenomenon is the only power that it receives is through God, just as Satan is the lord of this world but only so because God allows it. Both hold no power before God.

Go to an IFB church you cuck, shouldn't be hard to find one since you live in america

youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE

>Catholic Church

Better than any Protestant service I've ever been to. You should try attending a Latin Mass (hard to find in US since 1960's but really awe-inspiring).

Don't, they are a bunch of anti-christian heathens who are all going to hell for believing another gospel.

>Is a catholic church any better?

Is it at a cathedral? Yes

Is it some modern-built neighborhood church with a minivan or school nearby? No

>catholicucks

God is creation. Thus, Kek would have to be a product of God.

I don't necessarily consider Kek a God. More of a semi-God/spiritual entity manifesting itself wherever truth resides, in the form of chaos.

Do you believe in the old testament?

>>go to Catholic Mass at 8:30 am
>>Bishop in town to replace Father that's on a trip to Rome with church group
>>Bishop goes full conservative
>>if you look lustly at a woman, rip your fucking eye out, if you sin with your hand, chop it the fuck off, if you divorce, never marry again because that is adultery, if you lay with a man, that is abomination
>>entire congregation silent, as the the normal father of the church is a little more lax
>>Thinking holy shit, I want more of this.

This Bishop sounded straight from Italy (I visited a bit a year ago). I'm wondering if their marching orders are starting to say fuck this Pope and his faggotry, we need a new one.

>Church used to be a gathering of the community who would talk and relay the goings on of their week. But because people do not talk to each other anymore and there is no community as there used to be, church has become a side show attraction instead of a main event.
Church still is community. Hell, it's better community than most of city life.
t. atheist citydweller scum

Go to an orthodox church.

But things are created out of chaos

Why would an atheist go to church every Sunday?

>He went to a new age cash church

Go to an actual Protestant church (preaching from the bible with modest music) or check out the older churches (Orthodoxy>Catholicism in my opinion)

Religion is literally just to make you not hate your miserable life, to come to terms with how shit your prospects are and that you should accept them because in death things will be better for you, whether that's a better next life or an afterlife. Forget trying to get anything genuine out of going to temples outside of the novelty of visiting them.

Do you happen to live in Jacksonville by any chance?

>It's a larper
Even worse than atheist

Where in the u.s.a?

>The last church I attended regularly were found to be committing fraud, teaching our children lies, and the leaders were pocketing the money the money people f the church would donate for community issues.

MFW literally exactly what organized religion is in all its encarnations

this is why I stopped going to church (and became a deist) when I came back to the states
I lived in Germany ~4 years ago and it was proper

both churches were catholic btw

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
david icke is a meme, but theres definintly something going on up there, probably having to do with muh reptiles.

>a band
what kind of rat trap doesn't have a pipe organ?

forget i said anything.

>Is it blasphemous to pray to both at the same time?

yes absolutely. you're committing idolatry and being a spiritual whore by worshiping other gods. do you know what God does to whores?

God creates; God destroys; God is chaos and chaos is a product of God, and Kek is an entity that uses chaos to spread truth, no matter how terrible it may be.

But Kek isn't a god.

Is there a Hispanic population in your area? If so, go to a Spanish language Mass. They're much more conservative than the trendy modern masses that are designed to appeal to modern society. If you've been to enough English language mass, you'll pretty much be able to follow what's happening in Spanish except for the homily.

devil is often depicted as a serpent.

What is wrong with you people? An American of all things coveting a despot on the other side of the ocean?

Ya'll basically giving up your own free will, in this one life given to you, only to be led around it by other men telling you what is right and wrong.

Break free, be yourself not another useless enabler of despotism. An absolutely fucking disgusting waste of a life.

Don't be Protestant. Orthodox and Catholic are better

Jewish prayer services are usually a lot more badass too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ux5TH9TPSMU

I have no fucking idea what Christianity is so popular. Even Islam is more coherent.

You didn't go to a Presbyterian service, did you? I went to one years ago, and in addition to being realy shallow, they didn't even pronounce Hallelujah correctly. (Presbyterian pronunciation, apparently: /ha'lia/)

>But Kek isn't a god.

REVELATION 16

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

You do tho

>hes falling for the god jew
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
skip to the 4:25 mark and watch until section 2.

>rocking back and forth intensifies

How? Money, Christianity is all about the cash. The pastors make six figures and most of these churches have basically become the new country club, people only go to be seen there and for status.

christianity use to be cool, then the usa fucking ruined it like they do everything else

usa is where dreams go to die

>t. Transexual Pot-Smoking Canadian Atheist

Go back to sucking off Muhammad and leave us alone, leaf.

Iowa

>unclean spirits
>God
>spirits of devils
>God

The problem is that many of the USA's original (English) settlers were Quakers and Puritans. They screwed up the American religious landscape.

so, christians of Sup Forums what is your stance on speaking in tongues

I've always found the concept mesmerizing

It wasn't the USA as a whole, it was the mormon cultists and westboro baptist churches that ruined it. There wasn't the same architecture and history of christianity in the US, so people took it less seriously.

part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=n28LIkxuh8E

its demonic

a god is any spirit that is worshiped

There is only one true God, the king of heaven and creator of all things, all the others are imposters. more specifically, they are the spirits of devils, which were angels who rebelled against God with Satan

just another weird thing that Pentecostals believe in

hence why the Bible often says "the LORD God"

"god" is like the word "dad." people have different dads, but you can only have one Dad

Is there prayer songs in Christianity like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0YONAP39jVE

I mean Muslims have similar passion in their prayers, even Hindus, but I never seen it in Christianity.

I didn't realize you were specifying between God and god, my mistake.

I only worship the Lord.

Kek deserves acknowledgement for what he's done in favor of truth, though. He is no god but he is an entity of immense power.

>How did Christianity come to this?
What on earth do you mean by this? Religions have always been a money sucking scam that just happens also to be used to enforce certain societal values.

a little story of when i was a babby and was sent to a bible summer camp thing (i was athiest but my parent wanted me to go anyway since i was bored)
>be me
>go to summer camp bible thing
>its pretty cool for the most part
>qt southern grills by the pool all the time
>half decent food
>lots of fun activites
>then bible session starts
>we spend 1 hour each day at this band thing
>its not even a church
>mkay.jpg
>they start playing some disco dj bullshit
>almost nothing to do with god
>wtf
>people start dancing
>this goes on for a while
>suddenly the lights go on and everyone grabs the bible and sits down
>we start talking about shit
>then at the end of the session the preacher says " Now, god will talk to you through someone here in the room"
>what the actual fuck
cont

The Pope is a figure head of our church and the dioceses and other leaders do go off on what he says. But this Pope has really bothered a lot of traditional fathers in my area. Personally, he is a full on communist to me. And I am using free will to ignore his bullshit and follow a traditional theological approach to the Bible.

The gay shit, the abortion, divorce, etc. I can tell you many members of the Knights of Columbus are not OK with it when we meet and have a few drinks (what are Catholics without alcohol?). We need another Benedict.

They aren't called priests at protestant churches.

IDK about that, buddy. Satan is an entity of "immense power" but he's less than a cockroach before God.

The devil always appears as an angel of light. In fact, Satan was known for being the brightest and most beautiful angel before being cast out of heaven

>grew up with family going to Church of Christ
>no instruments, no videos, etc. only reading from the bible
>go to a baptist church with a friend one time
>stage full of instruments
>projector playing veggie tales for the younger kids
>mfw

U

Nonsense, religion is a great source of spirituality and togetherness if it is done correctly.

What's your problem with crucifying jews?
The greatest nation in the history of the world thought it was good enough for them, so I do too.

Psalm 150 instructs us to praise God with a myriad of instruments. But fun fact: it never mentions ANY percussion instruments.

I'll tolerate any music as long as it doesn't include percussion. If percussion it goes straight into the trash

Catholic Churches feel Holy, no? The old architecture stained glass statues marble columns cathedral ceilings etc.

The new nondenominational churches are in auditoriums.

Most Catholic priests give a good sermon. Not all,though. Too many have gone gushy and progressive. I prefer the fire and brimstone - preaching by THE BOOK!

MISSED ME BITCH

>people close their eyes and put their hands up
>counselers, dj guys, the priest himself stand up
>they start going behind kids and covering them with their hands and bodies
>you are supposed to have your eyes closed but i squinted so i could see this unfold
>suddenly i feel something touch the back of my neck
>its a beard
>some 6'1 30 year old guy puts his hands on my shoulders
>start sweating
>getting really scared
>he whispers into my ear "muhmshalla dijmlha jinnya"
>freak the fuck out
>run away to the door
>make an autistic scene
>run into the forest
>hide for an hour
>theres a fucking search party for me