APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Good for her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY RACIST NAZI BRAIN CAN'T ACCEPT THIS.
I WAS WRONG ABOUT TRUMP

Who is the nappy headed ho?

Doesn't change the fact that her grades have been inflated 8000% percent and she took the position in that school away from a far more deserving asian kid who scored higher on his SAT and would end up actually producing more beneficial scientific work than whatever feel-good bullshit she's doing.

>Yah.

>22 year old
>engineer at nasa

is this supposed to be some big achievement?

BIX NOOD MUFUGGA GOT DAT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! CHECK MAH 2.1GPA BIIIIATCH!

Seems like there is nothing she can't do! There is nothing she can't be!

Oh yeah thats right. She is still a nigger and I'm a white man. Shame.

f(ourth)pbp

Already seen that episode of Voyager

YYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEN SLAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>we wuz ayronautical enjuneyas n sheit

YAASSSS GURRRLLL SLLLAAYYY!!! MY AFRICAN QUEEN GODDESSS!!!

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO. WE WERE THE ORIGINAL ENGINEERS WITH THE PYRAMIDS!!!! WHITES CANNOT COMPETE!!!!

There's one thing you gotta understand about me you fifty American mongrel. I never apologize

>*teleports behind you*
>SUPER NAZI CHARGE!!!

And then people wonder why NASA needs Russia to go into space.

Real title
>Dis nigga b smart and sheit she dun graduate wit sum high ass grades in some white people school and she b uh engine ear at da space place

YASSS
SLAY THE MARTIANS OH LAWWWD

just imagine how high up she'd be if we sent her back to africa where she belongs. she could be the head of the liberian space program, lol

rip nasa

>black voices editorial fellow

Good for her.

Now what about the other millions of actual niggers shooting up the streets?

Meh, I don't see the big deal here. Russians have been sending apes to space for decades.

holy fucking kek

>22
>Yah

Prodigies are a funny thing. I honestly feel bad for them, it must really be terrible.

Why is that shocking? NASA hires recent college grads all the fucking time

>Engineer
>hard

I mean good for her. But there's a lot of young engineer graduates out there and I guarantee none of them are getting hired at NASA. NASA is just looking for diversity points.

She's only there because of affirmative action.

Fuck off chang, I hate niggers but i hate you chinks just as much.

This.
Nigger hire for numbers.

Who is this bitch and how did she get a job at NASA? What did she do?

Now I remember why I come back to this shit ass board.

sauce? I would love to use that image, but just know the vermin would be all over me asking for it.

>when you are black, work hard and manage to succeed in life only so that lazy useless ignorant niggers can associate themselves with your accomplishments and try to somehow take credit for your efforts all to excuse theirs and countless other savages' dumb and violent behaviors because you prove #notallniggers are a drain on society, science and culture as a whole

>black voice editorial

sauce,,,10 seconds on google you lazy bitch.
Fucking burger

Oh are they going to run articles for every new young NASA engineer they hire? How nice. That's really cool for those guys, I bet they're excited.

I don't get what reaction articles like this are trying to get. Am I supposed to be angry that a black person isn't acting niggerish?

Didn't you see the movie Hidden Figures?

22 is practically a child. She won't be an adult until her 40s when she hits menopause.

Stop questioning you pedophile shitlord!

>APOLOGIZE
That won't be necessary.
I honestly can't think of a single thing this person has ever done to me.
She seems pleasant enough, though.

how many janitors could they possibly need?

look at me.

Jesus. And those eight white people probably all went to the top universities and are the ones who are actually calling the shots along with a few indians.

it isn't newsworthy when a white guy succeeds. it's just normal. just like how when a white guy shoots people, they run a new story, but when a negro does it it's not unusual enough to report.

She doesn't have a job at NASA. In fact, she doesn't have a job at all. It's an outright lie. She's an intern at Boeing, Boeing is doing work with NASA.

Nice source faggot

>niggers achieving something is considered newsworthy
By making this news; they've made a successful negro look like anomaly

>here's an outlier
>APOLOGIZE
I used to think these were just faggots baitposting for attention, but you often let me know just how serious these posts are. How do you function in such desperation and self-delusion about the depressing reality around you? I can't lie to myself for any reason, not even to escape my pain. It must be a genetic trait that I didn't inherit.

Every day same OPs shitposting, every day same sarcastic replies. Starting to feel like this board is a simulation.

>"Hidden Figures" is Guinn's favourite movie

Is this a joke?

good for glad she got the job lets hope NASA gets a budget increase because of her

She's a nasa engineer and you're a 300 lb. virgin. I think she's still beating you, mate.

Vets that decided to "clean up" their old hoods when they got back from the sandbox

No, it looks like a pretty dumb movie
Well then, I guess this editorial is fucking stupid then, if they seriously think that being an intern at another company helping another counts as a job at that company, you might as well tell me you worked on a New Super Mario Bros. game at Nintendo just by shaking hands with Reggie at random one day and saying "Could we have another NSMB game?"

Be quite, Uncle Tom.

I think that's Moogega Cooper.
She was on a cringeworthy reality gameshow called King of the Nerds.

She's not a result of positive discrimination though, she's a legitimate prodigy that went to college at 16.

It's a massive achievement for a black woman. Just like that black kid who got into the newspaper because he put together a gaming computer. When a black accomplishes something even slightly above average it is newsworthy.

>quite
Nigga you Hella stupid like damn.

>niggers
>combat arms

The only cleaning those POGs would do is with a mop.

wow all black people should be astronauts now

Fuck you whiteboi bitch. imma fuck yo girl

No, wonder we still cant colonize MARS.

>Yah

wtf i love black people now

I have nothing to apologize for.

Also that hairdo is horrible.

DID YOU EVER DOUBT A BLACK PERSON OP?

SHAME

>m-muh dick
Like clockwork I ain't even white but ok keep being ignorant kunta kinte.

Interesting claim. Source?

Night at the Apollo 13

nigga yo a oreo stfu whiteboi

look up weighted GPAs. its literally the only way to get a 5

SHE NASA NOW?

>oreo
>white
Pick only one nigga

>literally

Writer deserves death.

Chang here, you spics can fuck off. How about getting out of the third world before bitching about anyone else, Jose Manuel Gonzalez Fernandez.

I didn't know NASA had trains

Is that Coach Kreeton's daughter?

theres no other way to get a 5. so yes, literally

So basically you don't have a source and made that hyperbolic statement up. Interesting.

At least Asians can claim some sort of honor system you donkey herder.

>I can't look up anything on my own, my entire world view comes from what strangers on internet boards tell me
you have to go back

>5.0
>the highest you can get is a 4.0
I get that they're trying to be inclusive but they don't need to lie about their scores.

a f f i r m a t i v e a c t i o n

WE WUZ HIDDEN FIGGERS N SHEEEIT

>Getting a egeneering degree and finding a job by age 22 is now impressive
Only a retarded nigger would find this impressive about another nigger

Affirmative Action

this.
I was an Engineer at 23 with Raytheon - and I managed to get a job with a shit GPA and being white - everything was stacked against me.

Engineering***

oh shit i'm sorry

She actually looks like a legit engineer. She's unkempt and doesn't care about appearances.

That being said, one niggress out of millions made it through MIT. This now means that all blacks are capable of this? Absolutely not. They found one black on the far right of the bell curve, there are still millions upon millions that are at retarded IQ levels, and that's their average.

WE WUZ ERROSPAYSE ENGINEERIN AND SHEEITT

>1 post by this ID
The record has been corrected.

Heh, more like Hidden Quickers

>black girl gets a good job
>reflects on an entire race of people

Its things like this that let you know what black people really think of their own race. Sad.

Well but this post will be used to disprove racial realism, and that in fact diversity is good for America because "look at this one black person who did well".

Cuckservatives do it all the time, they find one black Republican and declare diversity is a good thing and Dems are the real racists.