It is commonly accepted that Marijuana has no downsides, and that it's virtually harmless

It is commonly accepted that Marijuana has no downsides, and that it's virtually harmless.

This can't really be the case, can it?

Redpill me on the DUDE WEED LMAO. What are the negatives? What are the pros? This can't truly be a "Miracle Drug" can it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360
researchgate.net/profile/Wayne_Hall/publication/13889963_Cannabis_use_and_mental_health/links/02e7e53b9f8a9645a4000000.pdf
ukcia.org/research/CannabisUseAndMentalHealthInYoungPeople.pdf
thelancetnorway.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61162-3/fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gave me panic attacks so I stopped.

Can't go off of that. Any person can have a different reaction for a drug. I need liable proof or statistics, or just general knowledge.

There's literally nothing wrong with smoking weed except the degenerate culture that surrounds it.

Is there? I have heard rumors that it can cause Schizophrenia later on.

It can spark it early, but it can't cause schizophrenia.

Smoked every night for the past 11 years until last week, stopped because I finally wanted my mind to be clear all the time, best choice I made in ages.

I don't have anything against weed, but it gets REALLY easy to fall into the trap of feeling like you can't be "okay" without it after a while.

Still keeping an ounce on hand for the occasional Saturday night indulgence, but fuck smoking every day, I'm getting twice as much shit done now and feel way better for having given up the daily habit.

Every single person I know who smokes weed is a lazy piece of shit. Every. Single. One.

this

It's the same story as with most drugs. Do it occasionally and you'll be fine. Be blazed 24/7 and you won't be fine.

This is actually due to the nature of cannabis these days. It's selectively bred with the purpose of increasing THC content with no concern for other cannabinoids.

Try smoking a high CBD to THC ratio strain or pre-dose with pure cbd to alleviate your THC induced anxiety.

Good work mate, no one else is going to help you get ahead, might as well be you.

I vape weed about an hour or two before I fall asleep every night. Only started a month ago and it's fucking great.

I've read that it can act as a catalyst for people who will get schizophrenia later in life.

Most of the weed grown is shitty couch lock growers are driven by greed instead of quality or just laziness.

Been years since I've had any happy pick me up strains.

Withdrawls from couch lock are fucking real.

Couch lock is garbage and skunky doesn't mean it's strong or good.

Curing weed takes a month....most shitheads won't put the time in.

Profit driven growers fuck off.

Objectively lowers testosterone and makes it much harder for blue-pilled cucks to get uncucked.

Those are the only two negatives that really matter. They just happen to be a big deal.

You will almost never find a stoner that understands any hidden truths about the world, because they are astonishingly blind to them. They all believe "muh holohoax," for example.

Masters in computer science here. I'm not lazy.

Marijuana that we smoke is mostly the female plants and it contains phytoestrogens.

This may be why it produces a degenerate culture, the estrogen. Also look into hoppy beers and their phytoestrogens.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6296360

Smoking it still causes cancer, just like any other cigarette. Bongs are even worse because the smoke have a way higher tar content. Still causes COPD (bronchitis and Emphysema), still fucks up liver and kidneys just like any other drug, THC is still mildly addictive and has a shitload of side effects (there's a legal prescription drug called Marinol that is literally synthetic THC) and it fucks up your blood vessels making you a shitload more likely to suffer a heart attack, stroke, or aneurysm.

It's about as dangerous as tobacco, in other words, maybe a tiny bit more since there's no regulations on keeping it clean and making sure growers don't use human feces as fertilizer like they do in Mexico and give everybody Hepatitis.

You sit on your ass riding a desk.

Fuck off.

It can bring it about in those that are already highly likely to have it. Like growth hormone can cause tumors to grow, but not to exist.

Wrong
Redpilled stoner here

dude weed lmao did nothing wrong

>green pill?
Waste of money

Try smoking weed while drinking alcohol.

Panic attacks, bronchitis, demotivation and depression for people who use it as a crutch. It's psychologically addictive, especially for people who have depression and other mental problems.

The major problem is just that it's already illegal. I support legalization, but I wouldn't be able to smoke it anyway

I don't think it's a panacea. I think it's perilous to claim it's some MIRACLE DRUG when it may be either neutral to overall health or somewhat negative.

Case in point: teenagers who smoke it are FUCKED. It screws up a slew of signals necessary for normal brain development in adolescence; ditto for tobacco. Poor impulse control, poor memory retention, poor focus, the works.

At a minimum it should only be available for people who've gone through puberty. Entirely. I'm serious; the minimum age should be 25 to 30.

Started due to a combination of terrible insomnia and a shitty vision disorder similar to macular degeneration, but it just got to be too easy to blaze every night, and it wasn't even really enjoyable the last few years for much of the time, just habit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I did it for a while as it really brought my stress levels down, got my sleep back in order, and has potentially helped my vision problems (haven't had to get eye injections in over 3 years now), but I won't miss spending $300/month now, that's for sure.

Told myself the last few years "Someday I'm going to quit", kept making excuses, just had to have one night where I didn't smoke, it all became easy after that.

I did that once and it fucked my time perception up

Drinking while smoking weed is the best because it takes the edge off the weed high.

You're likely to get sick when you start doing it but you get used to it.

I don't drink alcohol unless I have weed. Drinking on it's own is boring,

"dude weed lmao" is a perhaps necessary reaction to the soccer mom hysteria of previous decades.

In reality, its a drug with benefits and risks like any other.

At worst, it can cause paranoia, it can be emotionally habit-forming, and can kill productivity.

At best, it can be the single best way to relax, listen to music, and enjoy food.

I personally, use it every now and then but only in times that I know I don't have anything else to do. Just sit back, smoke a bowl, enjoy my orgasmic good tasting food and listen to some tunes.

>Objectively lowers testosterone

Still never seen anything to prove this. Shitloads of big, strong motherfuckers smoke rather than drink and don't seem to have any issues testosterone-wise, even the natural dudes I know, myself included.

Even if true, you were either red-pilled before you were a stoner or you owe your entire red-pilling to someone else entirely.

Stoners don't red-pill themselves. It just doesn't happen.

You get stupid and slow, it varies from person to person
You smelling sense gets really reduced
You can get severe insomnia after quitting, not just the first week which you won't sleep at all, but perma, again varies from person to person
Your focus is severely reduced

But, it has many medical uses, and we are just starting to research into it. They are finding and isolating more and more compounds that may be used for many kinds of illnesses.
But this dude weed, weed cures everything is utter bullshit, it must be researched.

Some stoners are like they are in Tehran or used to be at least.
>Man my head hurts, I'll smoke some opium or heroin, that fixes that problem

They actually did this, you could have an entire family sitting there, often separated by men and women if I remember correctly, smoking opium kids running round....

This comes from a mate from there, well I think was born here, the only foreigner except a couple of Vietnamese goyims I went to school with.

stupid mods delete pizzagate threads (about 12 now in 1 h) and ban people for creating it. they try to (((shut it down))).
luckily their bans cant keep up with my superior german IP technology, and so i came back to tell you of this

There is a documented relationship between cannabis use and developing mental illness later in life, such as schizophrenia.

When I was in university studying psychology, I had access to a lot of studies showing proof of this link, but now I only have what I can find on google.

Never-the-less, these should offer some proof:

researchgate.net/profile/Wayne_Hall/publication/13889963_Cannabis_use_and_mental_health/links/02e7e53b9f8a9645a4000000.pdf

ukcia.org/research/CannabisUseAndMentalHealthInYoungPeople.pdf

thelancetnorway.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61162-3/fulltext

Drug users are degenerates and I have nothing but contempt for them.

>What are the negatives?
Basically nothing. Yeah, if you're high all the time that's no good and if you smoke it that'll fuck you up like any smoke inhalation but you use it right it's not bad for you.

A free man in a free country ought to freely do with his own body as he so chooses; regardless what some closet homo thinks is degenerate.

The nature of freedom is that you don't get to decide what is degenerate for an able and willing adult. The nature of freedom and free will is to be able to choose what is right for you.

This is pretty much my opinion on guns too.

As far as drugs go, mary is a very forgiving bitch. Smoke the most you physically cab for years and at worst you can't sleep for a week or two and get cold sweats.

Abuse any other drug like Xanax and you'll be having seizures...

I'm for legalization of everything, but it's obvious the frequency of weed threads is to slide threads off the board.

On what grounds are we free? On what grounds are we individuals?

How would you even prove these things?

I got a IRL example of medical use, though it is illegal here.

I haven't spoken to this guy in ages, and frankly I'm not sure if he is dead or not.

He had this really rare muscle and(not sure) nerve disease, so basically all his muscles would dissapear and then he would eventually die. He would never make it to 30 yo even. So he actually started to smoke cannabis due to the illness, and it helped him.

Before it he couldn't even move I think it was his right or left arm, afterwards he could. It doesn't heal it as I understand, but it slows the process. He won't get old, if he still lives, but he didn't die in his 20ies as the doctors said.

Another one too actually, now he was using drugs since he was 13-14 or something, a really hardened criminal known in the whole shitposting area since I was a fucking kid I heard about him. Later in life I got to know him, he was a bit older than me. He wasn't the jackass people said was, but he was a criminal that I promise you.

Anyways same or a sim disease, he never told anyone. And while I was taking my degree he passed, only got 30ies something years. He didn't smoke so much though, he was a speed freak, that stabbed his older brother, which is even worse then he was, 40 times with a knyfu.

Anyways I got the news when I was done with my bachelor and back down at the town. Told me he had passed, and he had this disease he had kept secret(he didn't want to show no weakness) all these years.

If you start to wonder, here everybody knows everybody. Even the police here knows that it's me shitposting here. Oh yeah that computere goy.

Not exactly denying you, but I heard that it only brings on Schizophrenia to those who are already genetically predisposed to it.

Is this false? Can it happen to anyone?

Maybe you just know shitty people?

No one but those against it parodying those for it say it's a fucking miracle drug with no downsides that cures cancer and sucks your dick.

What if we gave (or bomb) the middle east Marijuana?

Heavy daily user, six weeks clean and sober, first 5 weeks literally hell withdrawal is real.

6 weeks now fall asleep no insomnia, temper is hair trigger, but I think that's just my testosterone production going back online, sex drive kicking back in.

Mental acuity is much better.

Side note I must be detoxing my fucking armpits smelly like skunks died in them.

Weed is a trap, as I said before fuck all you profit driven couch lock profit driven faggots.....where is the giggly let's go do something weed we had growing up....

Kek they got that part covered them self

I started smoking at 15 and triggered mine early, I'm kinda grateful to it since I didn't want to be afflicted later on when I had a job and family. I think that my illness is as mild as it is today thanks to it being triggered early as I haven't had an undeniable hallucination yet, then again who knows maybe all my years on this site have been an illusion since I haven't had anyone confirm it.

Heavy daily user as well. Been 2 weeks, had trouble sleeping the first few days, then it went away. Was a bit irritable for the first few days, then it went away.

Mind sharing how much you smoked? I go through 1-2g daily of high grade cannabis.

It would give "He who sins cast the first stone" a new meaning.

>temper is hair trigger,
This I forgot about that one, you get real pissed a short period after you quit. Can also get a bit nerves, feels like your skin is like itching, I can't describe it.

You're really on edge.

When I quit, I got addicted to tobacco. I only used tobacco to blend with hashish, that was the result, addicted to nicotine and I wasn't even aware of it.

Wanna know how to make it much easier on the withdrawl side?

500mg N-Acetyl-Carnitie
1000mg Acetyl-L-Cysteine
400mg caffeine
20mg yohimbine

Take on an empty stomach every morning when you get up. Shit gets your brain in check within an hour, fog gets lifted, sharpness kicks in, made this first week a fucking snap.

I smoked daily for 5 years.
Never once did I experience the stereotypical DUDE WEED LMAO
I can not remember a single time that it was fun.
I never got munchies. Instead just thinking about food made me nauseated and this was brought into un-stoned life.
I lost 15 kg in those five years.
Paranoid thoughts, anxieties and intrusive thoughts made me a neurotic mess.

These days just the smell of something smoking cannabis, is enough to bring back that sick feeling that I have to spew.

Hm. I wonder if they were lazy prior to smoking pot.

Probably close to the same high end shit, low grade weed you might as well smoke cigarettes....

genetic propensity to schizo affective

Are you fucking retarded or trolling? I see you have an American flag as your country of origin, yet you have zero fucking idea as to what America is about or what it means to be an American.

You're either dumb as fuck, a nigger or a r_faggot_trollololo/

There are 3 types of people who smoke weed

>dude weed, blaze it 24/7, check out my tatts and edgy piercings bro

These faggots will be met with rope and must be eliminated from the planet

>smokes weed a handful of times per year when the joint is passed to him because fuck it yolo

these people can stay

>people with a legitimate medical condition that need the weed because they've already tried every other option and none of it worked, but for some reason weed did

these people can stay

its too fucking expensive

I figured I got myself into this position, I quit for fifteen years....started back up for 5 , quit again for a year....started back for 7 months.....clean 6 weeks don't think I'll ever go back 41 now.....it's such a drain on productivity and lung function was getting sorry.

>Paranoid thoughts, anxieties and intrusive thoughts made me a neurotic mess.

It has the opposite effect for me. I usually have bad anxiety problems, cannabis helps more than anything I've ever been prescribed. But as we all know it effects people differently.

Bummer about your situation though, I hope you get through it without any major problems.

You can smoke regularly and still be separate from the degenerate culture around it. I smoke daily and

>blaze it 24/7, check out my tatts and edgy piercings bro

Is something I've never said.

can confirm you exist bro

the concept of individualism was foreign to the world when America was born and as far as freedom goes you can't even spit on the ground without breaking the law in 2017. It's just been legislated to shit and jew'd on.

I tried it once and hated not being in complete control. I tried to relax and enjoy it but I'd much rather be sober. I didn't enjoy those 5 hours of my life.

You're leaving out about a million different other type of smokers. You, "labelists", are all faggots whether you're labeling someone a racist, a stoner, etc...

Fuck off and die in a fire.

The only people I know who always drink and smoke are the people that have the shittiest weed in town. If you had some of that dank shit you would not even sip on a beer.

If only it were that easy.

Nope, genetically tested for that. Endocrinologically tested for other genetic mental illnesses as well.

I have observed it in several other white guys as well here.
Usually it takes ten to fifteen minutes, anxiety sets in, they have to lie down to sleep it away. This is what I did for five years.

The whole DUDE WEED LMAO thing, I've never seen happen.
The closest thing is a mulatto friend that claims he gets more creative on cannabis.

I don't think cannabis should be used by white people. It is a negroid drug.

Stopped smoking cigarettes 20 years ago top 5 best choices in retrospect smoking cigarettes is super ultra dumb.

Harder to kick too.

I might mention I also stopped caffeine at the same time as the weed....sure that didn't help.

Gave me psychosis, destroyed me personality, I'm basically a husk that walks around unable to connect with other people when I used to have many friends. I wish I was dead every night.

They would be lazy if pot didn't exist anyway

how about guys studying compsci and smoking for videogames or with their DnD pals?

Sativa and Sativa Hybrids might not be your thing then, try using a more Eastern strains that are Indica

this is very important, I've seen this.
It's like some people are "allergic" to it.

I know of 2-3 (I know really many people) people that couldn't handle it at all. One even actually got hallucinations granted I think he had done some harder drugs a day before or something.

So you are prolly allergic to something in it. We know so little at this time, in the future the will find out a lot about it, now that they are finally doing serious research.

A very few people can actually get psychosis from it.

Also it's like if you have taken ie ex or mdma, it sort amplifies it. Strange things can happen to people same applies to other drugs. I remember in my teens some friends took acid and then smoked. I messed with them a bit, but it did something to them when they smoked, amplified it. I was laughing my ass off their stupid shit, and one really paniced into... He saw me with devil horns and shit and thought I was the devil.

Kids, they experiment. That shit I never took.

People on amphetamines, when they smoke it lasts like 5 mins and it's gone. But when they get on the downer, they get a downer x 10 and get really really stupid. The ones who smoke on amphetamines smoke like fucking each 15 min if they can.

Again it's very different from person to person, from my observations.

Fucking desk job

That's because you're a fucking loser, not because of weed.

Autist spotted also
>5hours how lightweight are you

Best way to guage your tolerance for weed is to drink half a beer the morning after smoking, if you get high (some people do) then you shouldn't be smoking weed.

I wasn't a loser before. I used to be smart and do well in school. Now I can barely think.

Every pothead I know acts like a retard, no joke, they fail their classes, and are sort of aspies when people rag on marijuana. I think a study should be done on the correlation of marijuana and mild autisim.

pcp laced

Sometimes I wonder if I was sold some of that spice shit, it's really fucked me up.

this study would probably only reveal you being one of the biggest potheads

It is tho

Even a Frenchfrog from the other side of the ocean with ±5 hours timezone difference can tell you are real

pretty sure he was right, you were always a loser, as evident by your cries for attention on a mongolian muffler repair website.

Pro, its fun
>con it makes you lazy faggot and if you smoke it rather than eat edibles it shits on your lungs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I've smoked so many different things during those five years. So many different strains and variations. Weed, hashish, keef, crystal weed. I've knifed it, vaped it, gravity bonged it, eaten it.

Every single time the same things happened.

I think it has more to do with the fact that some people are more observing of their body. Me personally I don't ever "let go". I've never been black out drunk, no matter how much I drink. I've never lose myself.
I'm always observant of what happens to my body. I analyse and think a lot.

The people that claims cannabis is such an excellent drug seems to be people that are a bit more happy go lucky to me.

People that had to take shrooms to get crazy ideas about the world because they usually never thought much about the world.

This was new to me, I've never heard of it.

Cannabis is a very weird drug that interacts with many others.

Dont smoke pot, I am a useful member of society

I smoked marijuana just once and got hooked. After 3 months I had no hair on any part of my body and any erections I had stayed for 3 days min. Also my bones turned to glass. Every morning I broke my legs and every afternoon I broke my arms. After about 7 and a half months I grew a jew nose and my children disowned me. My dad comes weekly to beat me. Smoking wheat ruined my life

I suppose I went to far with the last bit but this is a thread about someone wanting to know about weed. I want to tell them that it's not totally safe and can end badly.

Well I was 90 lbs and it was my first time getting high with 7 big hits in a row because when I tried the first two times nothing happened

its not as bad as alcohol and tobacco
It has bad rep because of potheads and niggers

Contractor here that flips houses. Not lazy. Smoke everyday. Quit projecting faggot.

The problem is that I'm not sure if Sup Forums is even real...that's what I was aiming at. So for you to confirm it from Sup Forums would be useless.

you'd know the difference I smoked spice once when a buddy of mine was on probation and it had a perfumey chemical taste.

This is why even after proven that it's unusable to me I'll never argue against it's legalization. The more people use it and the more case studies we have the safer it'll become. Maybe one day they'll genetically engineer a strain even I could use.

That was a kind gesture, user.

it's very individual all this stuff.
But yes I don't agree with this duude start to smooke weed man, it cures everything duuude

Also many people can smoke, and you will never be able to tell that they are stone, I was in that cat. Stopped by the police or customs, stone as fuck, many people get nervous, I never do. They couldn't see shit on me.

But many start to think to much, because it's illegal or whatever, and they go out get afraid.
>OMG I'm so stoned everyone can see that I'm high
Know many of those too, most have quit these days mostly something you do when you are young and world is new and exciting.

>Oh forgot her
>Another example
This one is old, dunno age was an ex hippie I think
>She got this dunno anglo "gronn/grå stær" or how you spell it, an eye disease.
>She also got some other disability I'm sure what is
But it actually helps her
>Doctor be like, I don't understand why your eye illness haven't progressed as it should
He has been saying that for 6 million years

I met her at the store this summer, hadn't seen her in ages.
>Still kicking and not blind