Please stop. It's not funny anymore

Please stop. It's not funny anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/sweden-camel-park-integrate-migrants/
archive.is/e5vKK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh Boo Hoo. The Bigets Are Upset That Sweden Is Pushing For Cultural Inclusion.

Sweden is pretty much done as a country. If they ever want to retake their country they are facing Civil War. I don't even know if they have the balls for that anymore, most Swedes will probably just leave.

How do camels survive in Sweden?

sweden... lets.... uhh... hrmm.... sweden can we just....HRNNNNNN

You can do better than this, England.

I don't even want to know how much money it'll cost to make sure those camels don't die from the cold.

Nice proxy sven, no aussie acts or types like that. It's not inclusion, its destruction. I hope you leave this board right now you normal nigger.
You don't want to leave? Watch a few vids on white genocide and the greatest story ever told then comeback normalphaggot.

Sweden YES!

That's another thing, how the fuck are camels going to survive in one of the coldest countries in the world?

When Merkel is reelected and Germany falls and Europe totally collapses... does Russia nuke Sweden to kill off all the remain Swedish sex slaves and their ISIS owners?

Honestly, any day now I expect the Swedish feminist cuck government to institute mandatory daily beheadings to make room for new ISIS members and africans.

>lemme just capitalize every word.

Garbage

SWEDEN YES! SWEDEN COMPLETELY DIES IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS, CHECK EM

White Genocide HaHaHaHa
You're Actually Fucked In The Head. Seek Help For Your Own Good.

What Did He Mean By This?

Source

i posted this same thread earlier and i got swamped like fuck. i think sweden has gone the jidf route with state sponsored propagandists. it's def stronk wymyns based on their responses.... anyway keep an eye out cause this aus faggot is definately one of (((them)))

How cold does the desert get at night?

t. oonga noonga

sweden, are you not, a little racist? what next? mosques? signs in arabic?

they are just regular swedes like everyone else

you see how she capitalizes every word in her posts? yes english is her second language and swedarabic is her first.
you can also tell because she thinks making fun of us or calling us bigots actually do anything... i mean like omg nobody.has ever been called a bigot around her b4 my fee fees are like totally hurt
and the thing is she will never be able to blend in and really defend femiswedenistan because shes too weak - mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically. she is a weak little girl that is gender confused with small breasts and no redeeming qualities. she is horse meat, flesh, nothing and no one and the internet reality machine will destroy her

isnt that right hunny bun

No, this is totally hilarious.

Camel wool is kinda nice.
t. fashion expert

>Camel parks

MY FUCKING SIDES

giving us your whore sister's pussy wasn't enough of a welcome? Now I can go ride a camel after I'm done riding Freja

Mashallah, please aspire to be more like Sweden, you cucks.

Came parks? That's really racist and insensitive. So just because they are Arab you think they all miss interacting with camels like desert nomads?

very judgemental. They are Swedes now so they should be treated no differently!

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/12/sweden-camel-park-integrate-migrants/

archive.is/e5vKK

Camel brothels to cut down on rape statistics?
Sneaky

>That pic

All of my keks.

I want to know what jean-marie le pen said about the jews.

>Build camel park
>In a fucking country thats cold most of the time

That shit is going to fail big time.

You've got a fat pussy and you should fucking kill yourself.