Psst* It's happening

>Immediate evacuations have been ordered for residents of the low levels of Oroville and areas downstream, according to officials with the California Department of Water Resources.

>Officials say a hazardous situation is developing with the Oroville Dam auxiliary spillway. The operation of the auxiliary spillway has led to severe erosion that could lead to a failure of the auxiliary spillway.

google.com/amp/fox40.com/2017/02/12/evacuations-ordered-for-parts-of-oroville-due-to-hazardous-situation-developing-at-emergency-spillway/amp/?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1929/web
kcra.com/nowcast
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366
orovillemr.com/general-news/20170212/dwr-issues-evacuation-orders-for-oroville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only a problem if they have Nuke reactors downstream

but its a drought

The emergency spillway has never been used until now. The canyon below it hat boulders and trees choking it. They can get swept down into the Feather River and cause flooding and other nasty stuff. I live 23 miles away in Chico.

Oroville Dam

Not just California’s tallest dam, the Oroville Dam in Butte County is also the largest dam in the United States at 742 feet, according to the state’s Division of Safety of Dams. Completed in 1968, the massive earth fill structure spans the Feather River and serves three main purposes: hydropower generation, flood control and irrigation in surrounding communities. The Oroville Dam also manages an incredible amount of water; its full capacity measures 3,537,577 acre-feet, and it boasts a drainage area of 3,607 square miles.

CA national guard activated. Police driving around town with loudspeakers calling on people to evacuate.

Why don't people just build nuclear reactors next to their dams?

lol

The rugged topography of California, with its sloping mountain ranges and rapids-filled rivers, is corralled by hundreds of man-made dams. The structures provide hydroelectricity to the state’s major cities, offer flood control and form reservoirs for municipal water supply. Most of the largest dams fall under the regulatory jurisdiction of the California Department of Water Resources, which maintains a database of dam data.

>Officials are anticipating a failure of the auxiliary spillway at Oroville Dam within the next 60 minutes.

Because you have to go back paco

Call antifa! Become ungovernable! Drown against natsies

Valley here
Will I have some lakefront property now or will I become the lake?

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1929/web

>the Trump Curse is going to fuck the entirety of California

Wouldn't be happening if California spent more money on infrastructure and less on giving free shit to illegals.

Please tell me that is California's only water supply flowing out into a desert to dry up or some shit.

big deal, a little bit of flooding, it's not like the dam is going to break or anything.

Depends. Roughly where you at?

Because they're too busy building a wall somewhere.

I go up camping neat feather river every summer. I remember going during the drought and like Oorville was empty, times she have changed.

Officials say a hazardous situation is developing with the Oroville Dam auxiliary spillway. The operation of the auxiliary spillway has led to severe erosion that could lead to a failure of the auxiliary spillway.

Officials are anticipating a failure of the auxiliary spillway at Oroville Dam within the next 60 minutes.

Failure will result in an uncontrolled release of flood waters from Lake Oroville.

HOLY FUCK THE RAMPART!!! SHE'S ABOUT TO GIVE! I'M GETTING OUT OF THIS BITCH!

I KNEW THIS APARTMENT WAS A BAD IDEA!

Going to rocklin, don't die fellow polacks.

>Please tell me that is California's only water supply

Not even close. But it is the linchpin.

F

Fuck cali

HAHAHAHA
WE CAN ONLY HOPE! PRAISE KEK!

you can come live in my house.

Here in Kansas, we dont actually believe in water.

livestrem? orgasmic dam squirt?

What an original comment

>would'nt

No fucking video?

will this go to Sacramento and if so what should I go to the store for

LIVESTREAM: kcra.com/nowcast

Lake Oroville webcam

parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411

>what should I go to the store for

Fishin bait

Thanks friendo

>boulders and trees "choke" a canyon

Wow ecologist right here

>CA national guard activated.
Can confirm. I just got the text. It's happening, friends

America confirmed for third world.

already have it
How? I didn't and I am way farther north than you

Officials expect the spillway to fail by 5:40PM local time.

F

woooooo wee damnnn

ps thnx for stream of water stream

My cousin just got an alert text. Never got one before.

The money was already spent bailing out hospitals who have to treat illegals for free

DEAR GOD THE FUCKING SIRENS. SO ANNOYING

CALI HAS BEEN SOAKED FOR NEARLY 2 MONTHS, WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS ONE OF THE WORST MUDSLIDES IN HISTORY.

The roads are backed up!!!!

Just in case I don't make it,

Shadilay my friends.

F

5 more minutes!

Maybe your unit is shit.

Have to go back, you do.

Surely the happening can be delayed until the Sup Forumslacks get evacuated.

>no proof

fuck off larping faggots

Arizona Bay when?

bump

FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THIS

THERE'S NUCLEAR WASTE SPILLING IN INDUSTRIAL MAGNITUDES INTO THE MAINSTREAM FLOW OF WATER OF CALIFORNIA

IF PEOPLE DRINK IT, THEY ARE DEAD

My unit sends out mass texts so it's not like you'd believe me

fukken post it faggot

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

FUCK THE STREAM WENT DOWN!! Anyone have another live stream?

lmao they said just yesterday that it would be fine dont worry, now its failing in less then an hour

california cant do shit right

Rocklin us full. Don't come

Are we seeing a reiteration of Noah's Ark?

Stream went out.
They said that all the other lakes are filling to capacity too so they want to open up their spillways to make room for the incoming storms. If they start pouring water into the Sacraments river system at the same time this one fails this is going to get really, really bad.

Can't people just find shelter in the sanctuary cities?

livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366

City official red pilling right now

kcra.com/nowcast

any fuckin time, any fuckin day
LEARN TO SWIM

Dude, fucking watch the news lifestream, the dam is going to fail. My Apartment is fucked, I'm stuck behind this big ass fucking rig who decided to take backroads to get to the local lumber warehouse. Oroville's lake is fucking huge compared to Folsom, if that shit fails, we're about to witness a very VERY fucking bad mudslide, have you no empathy for polacks who are decent human beings trapped in an already evil ridden state that hates the very nature of their being because of politics.

Fucking kek

Sauce?

Is this important or not? Don't be a cuck senpai.

Well you are now paying the consequences of living in a blue state

Only in Cali can you get flooded during a water shortage.

I bet they don't even sell flood insurance in cali, LMAO.
peace be with you, good luck.

Inland Tsunami when?

Those are not mean't for Americans silly.

The spillway may fall backwards. 20 feet high. Will dump 500,000 cfs

kek

>break is in progress
>reply with YES to confirm happening
YES

who is this splooge luge?

I live in orange county im ok right

They've increased the flow over the spillway, I assume they mean the damaged primary one?

orovillemr.com/general-news/20170212/dwr-issues-evacuation-orders-for-oroville

Is the filth of California about to be washed away?

It's gonna be gay Trump supporters on pride parade floats but yeah.

YES

is that Spencer's ex?

YES

so hang on calis gonna die?

if trebs a portal opens up above mexico Aliens and 666.666 people die

LIBERALS WILL ALL DROWN

One person is gonna be 2/3 dead?

oh god this means they're going to spread into America

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Fucking Nina Titcowanova

>select all images with rivers

If doublez or ending with 5 this shit is gonna be biblical.

I-Is this the trump curse in action?

even better is part of the reason it's failing is because they decided to close the spillway to check out damage. of course while they were doing this it was still raining and the water level increased dramatically.

>tell people for days its all good
>OH SHIT DAM IS BREAKING IN 30

nice cali, it was a sunday after all, gotta give the illegals a day off.

FLOOD IN 30 MINUTES

Is this going to fuck their water supplies? Is the dam going to let loose all the water it was holding back?