Marital Submission And Asian Women

Resentful, Americanized Asian girls like Anna Akana claim that the reason white men have “yellow fever” is because they want a “submissive” woman they can control and berate. When they’re not parading this strawman around, they like to burn it by claiming that Asian women aren’t the “doormats” and “geishas” that nerdy white men are looking for, that they’re strong and sometimes domineering.

This entire argument is based on the fallacious feminist view of wifely submission. To the average you-go-grrl, “submission” conjures up an image of a battered wife tearfully obeying her husband’s every command, no matter how repulsive or humiliating. In actuality, submission is putting the interests of someone or something else before your own, without even thinking about it.

By this definition, Asian women are submissive, because marital submission is the only way to make a marriage and family work. It’s not about being a “doormat,” it’s about working to ensure the health and happiness of your husband and children. If you’re not going to put the interests of the man you love first, why even get married?

Why have relationships to begin with if all you care about is yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only reason I ever talked to an Asian girl for non-professional or education reasons was because I thought she was cute.

Western and all westernized women are complete degenerates. I don't want them to submit. If I don't want to use them for sex, I don't want anything from them at all.

>roasties don't understand this, still

Honestly, if you've fucked more than say 5 white men as an Asian girl, you should just get rid of the illusion of finding a quality husband of any race or group in the first place. Same thing if you're a white woman who's ever burned coal. It's a terrible emotional burden you place on yourself, and impossible to achieve once you do that sort of thing. No man of worth wants to spend any time with you for anything other than sex.

You have done this to yourself.

Anyone who's ever actually dated an asian girl knows that they are not entirely submissive. They can be sexually, but in general they are bossy women and not shy and pathetic like she suggests. They are pretty tough and won't hesitate to hit you.

Asian American women are the fucking worst. All the spoiled entitlement of white women but with a massive chip on their shoulder about imagined prejudice.

The gookesses who say shit like that are usually the biggest white cock sluts.

fucking this.

I actually don't know why asian girls are upset. It's all memes

>If you’re not going to put the interests of the man you love first, why even get married?
Go to hell. Seriously.

>esentful, Americanized Asian girls like Anna Akana claim that the reason white men have “yellow fever” is because they want a “submissive” woman they can control and berate

no darling. its because asian girls are all easy as fuck (if you're white) and all beg for bwc

why try for anything else if the 5'2 asian girl shaped like a twig is dtf 100%

Who cares want crippingly insecure boring women of any race think?

If this cunt started talking to me I'd walk away. I can be bored at home on the couch.

dumb nigger RACIST

>why try for anything else if the 5'2 asian girl shaped like a twig is dtf 100%

Sounds slightly pedo tier desu.

Sounds like a case of pol hypocrisy

"omnipotence and foreknowledge of God, I repeat, utterly destroy the doctrine of 'free-will'...doubtless it gives the greatest possible offense to common sense or natural reason, that God, Who is proclaimed as being full of mercy and goodness, and so on, should of His own mere will abandon, harden and damn men, as though He delighted in the sins and great eternal torments of such poor wretches. it seems an iniquitous, cruel, intolerable thought to think of God; and it is this that has been such a stumbling block to so many great men down through the ages. And who would not stumble at it? I have stumbled at it myself more than once, down to the deepest pit of despair, so that I wished I had never been made a man. (That was before I knew how health-giving that despair was, and how close to grace.)" Luther BW pg. 217

I think asian women who have a white man pay more attention to them and anticipate their needs better than an entitled white woman, who would rather shit test and antagonize her man for personal enjoyment.

However, if you try and break up with an asian woman, you might end up dead. Eurasians are generally a depressed bunch as well.

I'm married to an asian that was born in America that has ZERO qualities of what she claims.

I did it because I get along with her and I love her.

And asian women are hot. She is extra hot for an asian woman too. So, that's a bonus.

Yup
>rich, spoiled, and sought after as a white girl
>made to study hard from elementary school up, so thinks she's a genius
>le wacycism is hurting me, the books tell me I'm oppressed :(
They're pure cancer

>hypocrisy

what.

Hi roastie

And white men get ugly Asian

"omnipotence and foreknowledge of God, I repeat, utterly destroy the doctrine of 'free-will'...doubtless it gives the greatest possible offense to common sense or natural reason, that God, Who is proclaimed as being full of mercy and goodness, and so on, should of His own mere will abandon, harden and damn men, as though He delighted in the sins and great eternal torments of such poor wretches. it seems an iniquitous, cruel, intolerable thought to think of God; and it is this that has been such a stumbling block to so many great men down through the ages. And who would not stumble at it? I have stumbled at it myself more than once, down to the deepest pit of despair, so that I wished I had never been made a man. (That was before I knew how health-giving that despair was, and how close to grace.)" Luther BW pg. 217

DEUS VULT

She should hang out with the guy that draws these.

>larp

>And asian women are hot
Not really.

Deal with it

racist scum

all men who go for asians are insecure beta cucks. Latinas are the true redpill.

It's not, I am a really good looking 'red head', I don't have super ginger features. I was blessed with good genes, I have just been a nerd all my life.

choke fuck this chink and she won't be so uppity

WMAF BTFO

>not wanting a submissive woman
>wanting a man with a vagina

if i wanted to date a man i would

>LARP larp

Well ain't you a selfish, stretched-out cunt.

#DaddyIssues

She does know that it hurts the honor of her family to be talking about her parents in such a negative way right?

Also, is she really an Asian if the white man destroyed her mothers pussy? If she's not really a true Asian, why is she flexing her white privilege? Is she afraid to let Asian women speak for themselves?

#soconfused

Deal with you being a double digit IQ faggot with no argument?

I didn't take it personal in the first place, just anticipating something coherent.

She is afraid she is ugly

how can Asians bois even compete?

Says the stupid WMAF racist larp

Kys

Does anyone ever point out that Asian women keep their men on allowances?

Bored

at home

on

the couch

> They are pretty tough and won't hesitate to hit you.

w-what?

Where you in Britain have poo in the loos, we have asians.

Meanwhile in reality

Hi dick.

Burn in hell you worthless dick. How the fuck am I selfish for not wanting to put a man's interests first? You're the one being a domineering, selfish psychopath. I believe in equality, not slavery.

Or, you know, the fact that they're typically not 150+ lbs

Oh, you're that samefag.

Never mind. Continue your shitposting.

>ASSMAD wmaf shill can't handle the truth

Dumv WMAF racist

>I believe in equality

Disgusting normalfaggot slave morality go away

I like Asians so long as they aren't muslims.

I want muslims to burn.

WMAF is racism
And white genocide

Deal with it

>but with a massive chip on their shoulder about imagined prejudice.
They lose their Asian Card if they become one of those.

What truth is that? Asian american females make money and make good wives for white american males?

PS That girl in OP is going to marry a white man.

This is from a. Muslim

>biggest SJWs
>ugly
>what pol wants

KEK agrees

Yes, and men tend to put the family (including the wife) first, not themselves

You're a selfish, useless waste of space. You don't believe in equality, you believe in being pampered because you have a warm hole guys want.
You should be ashamed of how you live your life.

Asian women aren't even submissive, they're just normal.

Western white/black women just became impossible to get along with over the last few decades.

some guys prefer the look of asian women to western women

Like this

WMAF is ugly deal with it

"I say that man without the grace of God nonetheless remains the general omnipotence of God who effects, and moves and impels all things in a necessary, infallible course; but the effect of man's being carried along is nothing--that is, avails nothing in God's sight, nor is reckoned to be anything but sin." 265

Who would marry an SJW?

KYS racist scum

Dumb white men like pol

"I say that man without the grace of God nonetheless remains the general omnipotence of God who effects, and moves and impels all things in a necessary, infallible course; but the effect of man's being carried along is nothing--that is, avails nothing in God's sight, nor is reckoned to be anything but sin." 265

This "theory" is very easily debunked

I have "yellow fever" but I don't care if she's submissive or not
I just think japanese women are really fucking cute compared to western ones.

Have a rato.

The truly ignorant

Huh, what are you on about?

wew lad

Yet white men get ugly Asian

KYS racist

You do know asian girl in op fucks white guys right?

I am right

Deal with it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

We need to change WHEN white boys and girls date. Mid-late 20s males should be dating/marying mid-late teen females.

Boys need to become men before finding a wife. Girls need to find a husband before they become a ruined woman. High age of consent, college, gender equality and a 21 drinking age segregate males from females when they should be forming strong families.

That should be obvious, user.

And she is ugly and SJW

Wmaf is racist

Deal with it

Pol must die

>jelly the post

Asian girls can ONLY date either A) the specific asian's race they are or B) a white guy.

otherwise their families will stab them to death with chopsticks.

Maybe if you're an ugly white man.

And nothing wrong with being racist to a certain degree.

Have a doggo.

>Diversity for everyone!
>Except white men.

White loser gets ugly Asian

Like all white men

They even try their best to look and act 100% like white girls, and then still use their Asian race card.

I don't understand tho

Very well written user. Getting my ass into gear for being serious about relationships; your post helps immensely.

Dumb loser German cant face the truth

WMAF is white genocide and racism

Deal with it

I find it hilarious that men are going to asian chicks when Eastern European women have all the perks of being traditional, having a culture rooted in Christendom, and being ethnic whites.

Too fat, too loud. Their food is good though.

almost kind of hate to admit that that is true, however my wife's goal is to retire by the time we are 55

butthurt asian guy detected

If you're dating anyone that does SJW crap, you need to date someone else.

You don't need to repeat yourself, I already didn't care the first time you posted this

And protestant say no free will

This really isn't fair. Men who like asian women, like men who like any women, like them because they find them physically attractive. I'm a half-black dude, and I'm attracted to light-skinned black girls and to short-haired white girls, even though objectively those are literally the two least submissive groups of women on the planet.

It's all physical. Women misunderstand our mindset. Because women chase men based on status/money and on how dominant they are, and little else. They either don't understand or don't care that what we care about is appearance, and almost nothing else. Personally, I love those tumblrina white girls, even though their mindset is so different from mine, racially, culturally, linguistically, politically....because I think they're cute. And that's it. A girl could be a raging commie or a neo-nazi, but if she's cute I'd date her.

Why hate it? There's nothing wrong with it. Unlike white women and black women... Asian women can be trusted with money.

ASSMAD white can't face the truth

I would never get into a relationship with any Asian woman born in the West. That's just asking for trouble. Minorities in the West have a massive entitlement complex and are overwhelmingly more liberal than the whites.

Overseas for more conservative countries is better.

I took the bait once. I was in college, and a year after I dumped her I get kicked out of school because I found out she told every girl at the 800 place that I broke into her room, held her down and raped her (which didn't happen btw). Private school figured it would be easier to just kick me out.

Never trusting an asian again

And white men must die

That's mostly the Japanese ones. The Chinese ones are still pretty controlling, though. You need to find one that doesn't do either.