If youre going to throw your hat in the ring it doesnt get much better

>thousands of years of solid, unshakable traditions
>only church to ever actually Deus Vult
>large populations already exist all over the States

All it takes is to walk in and sit down user, its never too late

>youtube.com/watch?v=cKTqp55q7CE

>All it takes is to walk in and sit down user, its never too late

Watching the young Pope?

You actually get baptised, then first communion, then confirmation, then you're a Catholic. Jus FYI.

I saw the thumbnail, havent watched it yet though because I dont trust (((hollywood))) to not bastardize our spiritual leaders

I understand user, I was raised Catholic

Letting people know their journey can begin with one trip is important is the message. Well explain the rest once their hearts are open.

You cant be catholic without being a globalist

Also the pope's a cuck and most catholics in america are beaners

>being this retarded

Worshipping corpses is totally red pilled

>more shilling the spic religion
You have to go back

Yes. I've been attending mass weekly for the past 1.5 years and it has improved my life bigly.

no

www.blessyahowah.com

Welcome to the one true Christian church, friend, and the only intellectual powerhouse capable to taking on the left.

Read Plato and then Aristotole. Then pick up a copy of the Summa. Find a Catholic university and register for philosophy classes (or see if you can audit if you're poor)

>capable to taking on the left.

Is that why Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry etc are such awesome defenders of morality?

Because they are catholiccuks you know

Broaden your scope, fool, and learn about an institution that has outlasted the Roman Empire.

Have you even -heard- of Alasdair MacIntyre?

Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater USA, is Catholic; so yes, to all our problems.

If your religion is famous for its pedophiles it's probably not the answer.

Scalia.

Can you explain why Vatican 2 "catholics" think it's ok to go into Mosque's and Synagogues to pray with non-believers?

Can you explain why Vatican 2's Nostra Aetate contains this heresy:

>3. The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

So, in the same paragraph Vatican 2 claims that:

1) Islam adores and worships THE ONE GOD, Creator of heaven and earth

2) admit that muslims do not acknowledge Jesus as God, the most important truth of Christianity

Jesus IS GOD, thus Muslims do not worship the one God, creator of heaven and earth.

3) seek to submit to his inscrutible decrees

Jesus, who is God, said (John 14:6) "Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No man cometh to the Father, but by me." Do muslims submit to this decree?

Can you explain the heresies within Vatican 2?

Catholikangs are the left in Latin America.

The fucking fedorah commies are more right wing than they are.

My guess is reputable universities haven't found their way to the DR yet. Fear not, friend, I'm sure your people will have some pontifical wisdom bestowed upon them in the future.

CATHOLIC GENERAL CATHOLIC GENERAL CATHOLIC GENERAL CATHOLIC GENERAL

First one in this hemisphere, and we dont let niggers and whores get a free pass either faggot.

More heresy from Nostra Aetate:

>Although the Church is the new people of God, the Jews should not be presented as rejected or cursed by God, as if such views followed from the holy scriptures.

So, jews who reject Jesus Christ are not cursed by God?

>Matthew 10:33- “But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven.”

>Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, “Cantate Domino,” - The Holy Roman Church firmly believes, professes and preaches that all those who are outside the Catholic Church, not only pagans but also Jews or heretics and schismatics, cannot share in eternal life and will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they are joined to the Church before the end of their lives

Jews cannot share in eternal life and will go into hell unless they convert. Yet Vatican 2 contradicts this explicitly.

Explain

They will never explain their faults, they just scream " hurrr proddies hur hurr reeee luther rrrreeee!!!"

>American universities

>Reputable

I thought your country was all blacks/

Lumen Gentium, Dogmatic Constitution

># 16 - Nor does divine providence deny the helps that are necessary for salvation to those who, through no fault of their own, have not yet attained to the express recognition of God yet who strive, not without divine grace, to lead an upright life.

Contradicts Vatican 1

>Pope Pius IX, First Vatican Council, Session 3, On Revelation, Can. 1: “If anyone shall have said that the one true God, our Creator and Lord, cannot be known with certitude by those things which have been made, by the natural light of human reason: let him be anathema.”

>Pope Pius IX, First Vatican Council, Session 3, On God the Creator, Can. 1: “If anyone shall have denied the one true God, Creator and Lord of visible and invisible things: let him be anathema.”

Also contradicts

>St. Paul (Romans 1:19-21) “Because that which is known of God is manifest in them. For God hath manifested it unto them. For the invisible things of Him, from the creation of the world, are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made; His eternal power also, and divinity: so that they are inexcusable.”

Maybe it's not immediately obvious, but V2 says that it is possible to be an atheist "through no fault of their own."

This is absolutely false. St. Paul says there is no excuse for atheism because God has made it obvious that He exists through His creation. Vatican 1 says if anybody denies God they are condemned, and that He can be known with certitude by the natural light of human reason.

explain this

No affirmative action here, you pass or you don't.

Blacks don't get special treatment like they do in US universities.