Very flaccid thread.

gtfo drumpfshit

This triggers trumpgen.

watch out northwest England bringing the bantz

hahahaha fucking Blumpf

i forgot to laugh

>Ireland
Literally a nigger

That's not even Donald Trump, it's just another episode of (((SNL))) which stopped being funny 20 or so years ago

Forgot this:
sage

you elected a megalomaniac racist as your leader, are you going to apologize to the rest of the world for undoing 8 years of progress?

Watch it or you'll get the golf course treatment.

I love Alec Baldwin. He's the ultimate example of leftist hypocrisy. He's a racist who has openly used the n-word. He's a homophobe whose called people anti gay slurs. He actually complained about having to share a dressing room with a woman who had cancer. He's also verbally abusive to his own daughter. All this and he's a drunk. But hey, lefties like his Trump impersonation so all that other horrible, reprehensible, morally unforgivable stuff is completely fine with them.

>50,000 illegal Irish immigrants in America

Why is your country so shit that people flee to come here illegally? Literally Mexico-tier.

I like trump but some of these are actually funny.

Fpbp

GTFO CREW SHILL YOU DON'T GET MONEY FOR POSTING WITH A PROXY.

>156,000 jobs in Ireland from American companies

Why is your country so shit that companies flee to come here?

cry more drumpfshit

Same reason we do it in Mexico. Your people are retarded simpletons and work for cheap.

>spoiler
it's because you work for potatoes and whiskey
>spoiler

Pay your fucking taxes to the EU faggot.

>Trump signs laws, appoint judges, etc etc. That will change america forever

>Liberals tries comedy

Drumpf HAHA Drumpf

Left-wing comedy is not funny to me.

American tax wasn't competing with the rest of the world, Trump has already reduced tax and business are coming back to America.

Do people actually follow what Trump has done or just watch SNL/CNN commentary?

it's pathetic how triggered DRUMPF gets when an Oscar winning actor makes fun of him.

He's going to destroy our country.

What's it like being reminded of your insignificance every time you look at a map and see that Britain still owns part of your country?

Guess you're not as cucked as the scots.

This is retarded

Aww sweetie you really think they're gonna go back once they how much of a failing president he is?

One of his executive orders have already been OVERTURNED, I wouldn't trust him. Incompetent cheeto, but good thing all the racists voted for him right

You said it. Mexicans work and do a lot of fucking. Boo fucking hoo. Whitey grows a beard. Lies about being a vet and expects money for nothing. Cardboard sign toting Fagets.

i know they're shilling, but it's funny how they depic him top kek