I am having a identity crisis

I am having a identity crisis.

My mother is white and my father is "half" NZ Maori. I love the ideals of racial preservation and nationalism. However who should I be loyal to? Can I breed with whites? Or keep drowning out the Maori? (No "full" Maori left). I'm more white having been raised by my mother. However my skin colour begs otherwise. Can I back whites? Can I back Maori? Help me /pol.

LMAO your are proof race mixing is ok, yet you still hate it.

Just back New Zealanders mate.

Bump for racial preservation

just move to the gold coast

You study at Uni. If you know your Iwi you get heaps of perks.

>I am having a identity crisis.
>My mother is white and my father is "half" NZ Maori. I love the ideals of racial preservation and nationalism. However who should I be loyal to?
You're 3/4 White but you're having an 'identity crisis'? Proof race-mixing is an anti White disaster ffs.

>needing permission from pol

be a man and do as you please

Skin colour for reference. If I walked up to you and said I was white what would you say?

Not asking for your permission. Just want your opinion

Bump

What are Maori racially? I know they are neither caucasoid or negroid. Are they australoids mixed with mongoloids and Americanoids?

Your mom is a coal burner lol.

Do what all part-Maori do. Say you are white unless you need to fill out a form.

Seriously man stop stressing about this stuff, this shouldn't be an issue.

I'd likely murmur under my breath then walk wondering why some autist is asking me about his skin color.

might aswel join a gang you black cunt

Mongoloids

Your skin is brown enough for me to suspect something just by looking at your arm.
It's your face that would reveal your most Maori aspects, but I wouldn't ask you to post your face here.
Being of mixed race is naturally going to make you uncomfortable, especially because you have an interest in racial preservation.
Since you already believe that there are no more "full" Maori anyway, I would find a wife who also has some Maori heritage.

If your skin is like that then your face yells "I'M NOT WHITE".

If you want your grand kids to be Maori find a Maori wife, if you want them to be white find a white wife.
This isn't hard, M8

3/4 white though... so race is based off looks?

The Maori believe that boys only become men if they swallow the sperm of a male, so little boys are sucking adult dick until they reach maturity. I'm not kidding.

I think you should purge yourself from your Maori heritage as soon as you are able.

Race is based off heritage, but easily measured by looks.
If you look white, it's because you have white heritage.
If you don't look white, it's because you have nonwhite heritage.

So do I follow my blood (white) or my non-white heritage looks?

Just opening up more discussion

On your dad's side you have the haka and facial tattoos

On your mom's side you have the Enlightenment and Western civilization

It's up to you, really

Look dude, if your 25% maori heritage is so overwhelmingly more important to you than your 75% white heritage, I don't know what to say to you. You have a clear choice here, and I think you should go forth, be as white as possible and cleanse you offspring by marrying a white woman and having children with her.

> be me
> dad is southern European
> mum is half maori
> I come out if her completely white
> grow up in one of the brownest towns in new Zealand
> family get togethers, everyone is brown except my dad, me and my sister. We are also about the only ones who have jobs too.
> get ostracized, treated like shit at the marae, constant hori jokes.
> even though I'm first grandson am told I likely have to fight to claim my share of ancestral land
> try to embrace maori side, it seems all my maori family and mates are jealous of me because I got the white skin
> decide fuck it. Maori heritage is dead to me. Move to the whitest town in the country, pass myself off as complete white ancestry
> at work someone says its sad what's happening to maori
> I say fuck them most maori are lazy anyway
> get hauled to hr for racial discrimination
> tell them to get fucked as I'm the only maori in the company. How can white people sensure me for hate speech against my own tribe?
> they let it go, 'we will leave it at that user, but tell me, why don't you celebrate your iwi?
> I walk out of the office rolling my eyes visibly angry not answering her question

Stick with your white ancestry OP. It will take you further.

Dude I think you're a bit confused with certain tribes from PNG. New Guinea has as many similarities to NZ as Nigeria does to Hungary.

Fuck race, bro. Just be an individual.

This is why race mixing is bad.

My advice still stands though. Go with the white heritage and make the best of it.

just think of "kiwi" being its own race and ur sweet as

Go back to fucking sheep kiwi no one cares what you do

>who should I be loyal to?
be loyal to yourself. Do whatever the fuck you want, without some arbitrary basis.

I love white. It's more important to me. I was raised white. I respect my culture how ever yes they are lazy cunts. But my skin is brown... all of a sudden I'm a leftist walking around saying, "I identify as a white."

>white mother
>shitskin father
You're already a half-breed mongrel, just embrace it. You'll never be considered white

you are what your father is. if his father was maori then you should stick with your maori shit. If not then cleanse your genes.

t. Abdul Mohammed

We live in a world where 50 year old men who identify as 8 year old girls are accepted as such even though it flies against everything in nature as there's no biological reason for this.

So you, a New Zealander white majority white heritage shouldn't feel any disconnect in wanting to connect and identify as such. The fact you are a little tanned means nothing. Ironically the main people who might wanna force you to identify as maori are the useless to society wellington sjw fat lesbian greens feminazi brigade. If there would ever be a list of groups who should have influence on you, they should be at the very bottom.

If anyone outside your family tells you maoridom is so beautiful and you simply must embrace and preserve your culture, tell them to go fuck themselves. Or just say you had your very own uncle bully who beat (or screwed) it out of you when you were five. Tell them that's real maori culture.

sounds to me like you need to take a dose of the brownpill m8

maybe give your family some too!

I don't agree, I think women contribute the most to the development of the baby.

Don't worry, the whites in nz are assimilated into the Maori culture.

t. Moshe Shekelsteinberg

Uncle fuckin BULLY!!!

This is what happened over the last four centuries of English settlement in North America. White bleaches red, full stop. Tribes do not and will not recognize your partial Native heritage. You are White as far as your culture determines, so go with the flow.

Go be an individual in Detroit on foot at night and see how your individualism will eliminate all effects of that "social construct" known as racism.

>all the retards ITT telling him to marry a white woman while he's clearly a nigger.
OP, your mom was a coalburner, and you are not white. Wash away your miscegenation with niggers, for you have no identity.