When will the US deliver the Statue of Liberty to Canada?

When will the US deliver the Statue of Liberty to Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Canada starts accepting immigrants "yearning to breath free" and not economic refugees yearning to live free of charge.

Canada seems to getting more cucked with each passing day!

Wonder how many iced kebabs we find in April.

I can't wait for their anti Islamic bigotry laws to pass. We'll be able to get all of canada banned from Sup Forums because we spread anti islamic bigotry.

It's going to be awesome.

They are just searching for fresh gibmedats

So proud Canada is the moral high ground of the world.

Woof

The leaf shall rake itself

>as one islam

Yep. And the best part is we can help make it happen.

America is Canada's retarded high-school dropout brother.

Oh wow a leaf being a brain-dead propaganda machine. I've never seen that before.

It was after one of your own tried to divide Canadians.

The words on the statue of liberty were added later, by a jew.

Oh, also, even if you do think the statue of liberty represents America being a dumping ground for the world's trash - you could also interpret the words to just represent a snapshot in time during the 1800s during the growth of our country.

An open door policy is a death wish for any country. So if you want the trash of the world, go ahead and keep taking it in.

Learn about your own damn country you stupid leaf. You already have a copy. Of course it's a shitty Chinese knock off, but that's what you have to expect from Hongcouver.

The Statue of Liberta, god bless her soul, has nothing to do with illegal aliens.

lol they'll fuck off once they realize it gets to -40, wages aren't as high here and a dump of a house is 350k

Are illegal spics migrating en mass to Canada as well?
If so, isn't lots of spics and lots of middle eastern refugees a recipe for disaster?

>Refugees
>Buying houses

HA

They will just mooch off of gibmedats and not do anything

we do both, so that means we deserve two statues.

>yearning for freebies

That pic is creepy as fuck.
Nu-Liberalism is a cult of brainwashed morons addicted to feels

Silly leaf, the Statue of Liberty is supposed to be in a place with liberty, not a place where the government breathes down your neck constantly. So maybe it will get moved to Texas or something if it doesn't remain where it stands.

FPBP

>chinese statue of liberty for Canada

TOP KEK

Explain.
Canada is poor, has no one living in it and the second anyone gets rich they leave for the USA.
Again, how is canada better?

You do realize the leader of the Conservatives along with high ranking Conservative members are standing right there in that picture?

>wages aren't as high here
not to mention the tanked purchasing power of our fake-money backed by nothing but Trudeau's good intentions

Fucking kek

When you realize the memes are true.

my uber driver yesterday was a senegalese man who came here 8 years ago. had a degree in EE. MCSE and CCNE certs. owns a house. works his ass off.

results typical, but believe what you want. immigrants and refugees work hard because they know what real hardship is. fresh blood is good for the economy.

Nope. Don't pay attention to faggot politics. Thought I saw Sophie t in the background.
Also on a phone. Tiny pic.
Agsin, canadian politics are pathetic.

>Drives for uber
>Has all those degrees

I don't believe that shit

All the refugees ate illegal. They had their refugee status denied for various reasons.
They are going to canada to avoid deportation
Who knows what crimes they committed

Canada has a point system and only accepts the most educated immigrants.

Most immigrants with those degrees can't find jobs due to lack of Canadian experience. So they work for lower jobs.

There's obviously no selection bias in picking out emigrants from the base population.

Senegal is a lovely country after all.

quality of life, for everyone not just the rich. you can be poor or middle class here, get sick, and not require a bank loan.

education is more balanced, we don't have lopsided funding per districts. our colleges are reasonably affordable.

much much much lower crime rates.

im not saying it's better here , but we have plenty to be thankful of. personally i'd rather live here.

Honestly if they take all of these trash people out of my country, they can have the fucking statue for all I care.

lel my wife manages 3 restaurants and regularly turns down people with 2/3 degrees, this economy is balls

Senegalese taxi drivers are absolutely vital to the economy. How did western nations even compete in the past?

>Explain.

"my wife manages"

>higher living costs
>higher taxes
>worse weather
>worse pay

Why do we suck so much?

This is true
Canadians are too busy irrationally hating Quebec to hate on the USA.

on top of working in IT he drives uber, yes. that is a very common immigrant life.

RARE FOOTAGE OF OUR PRIME MINISTER:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRHNqRyaLcs

TRUMP CANT DO THAT CAN HE.

CANADA 1 AMERICA 0

That's cool. You should get 40 million niggers to worry about, and then tell us how much you like giving them free shit. Here, the get so fucking fat, drugged up, sedentary, and physically rekt that giving them carte blanche to run to the doctor would bankrupt us. Add in 40 million spics who are almost as bad. How's all that free stuff sounding now?

They're already destroying our publicly funded schools. Destroying our public housing and our social safety net. We're well over max capacity in terms of social benefits offered to brown/black skinned subhumans.

All that stuff might work well in smaller, predominantly European countries. But sadly we are no longer a white nation. And we sure aren't small. I'd rather take my chances with cancer than squander my child's quality of life trying to prop up subhuman shitskins.

Why the fuck would anybody want to live in leafland if 3 degrees won't get you a fucking restaurant job?

FPBP

lmao the US is so low in math that I can not even see them on that list.

It's not even worth visiting these days. Go to the island if you want to get your pic taken with some jap families, but it's way too crowded to go in the statue.

>im not saying it's better here , but we have plenty to be thankful of. personally i'd rather live here.

Yeah, until you get overrun.

Canada actually has immigration laws.

no bias at all, i only mentioned it because it happened so recently.

it's a common theme in immigrants lives. having grown up in toronto, i've heard similar stories from bengalis, indians, afghans, hungarians, vietnamese... etc.

in general immigrants work their asses off, because they want a better life.

there are shitty ones too, sure. but there are plenty of shitty and entitled canadians who do fuck all for our country at the same time.

don't they do blackface plays in QC?

Everyone needs a side hustle

Weve had politicians setting up up terror safe houses in this shit hole since the late 80's. This place will always be a stain. You yanks should have taken this land as well.

If you really wanted that to happen, just email the Canadian article about how Sup Forums twisted the poor young man into the seedy world of the alt right, to the Canadian IDF. They hired fifty cops to check out Canadian shit posting online after that mosque shooting.

Yes, and the National Assembly (of Quebec) has already moved on from this and is continuing with the plan to ban the burka for civil servants

Definitely going to do that along with everything else I can think of.

Imagine, getting the entire nation of canada blocked from Sup Forums. It will be glorious.

Expert level trolling.