Anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens

anti-gun fags literally have no response for when this happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fr_auJ8w0rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weak argument. They can propose to install steel door and you left with nothing catchy to respond.

thru the window instead then. same problem

>Steel Door meme
Because you can't get into a house if it has a steel door.

>Steel windows, reinforced beams, reinforced paneling, reinforced locks, steel-crossbeams in all walls

k.

You're dumb.

Nice try. Crackers don't do home invasions.

plus how expensive and difficult to install steel door? how many doors on house? how many windows? steel door? ok drive a truck thru wood house next to door. now what? you can build a fortress but that is out of reach for 99% of people

gun is much simpler

The Bible.

I'm sure most leftists aren't fond of religion

shatter/hurricane proof window invalidates the argument

call 911!

but also fuck da police, black lives matter, etc!

>reinforced windows.
Or live on the 5th floor of commieblock (urbanite for life!). And now they can be all liberal smug about how they just stopped robbery with no one dying when you just killed poor kid. You should avoid such arguments really.

They do, it's just not a satisfactory one. They'll tell you to go along and let your invader take/do whatever you want, that it doesn't matter because you have insurance and whatnot.

I've had kebabs knock down my door, I was lucky they got scared and fled when I ran in their direction. There is no redpill like getting enriched first hand.

>implying you can kick in a reinforced door

Just using a steel door, a reinforced strike plate and 3" screws will stop everything short of 15 minutes with a battering ram. A thief will kick for 20 seconds and give up.

was worried about this last night, saw some car parked in da woods across from my drive way at 2 in the morning last night, hopefully it was just some teens fucking or something, made sure my shit was ready to go just in case though

Im sure you elected an antichrist possible pedophilic incestuous sodomite without a regard for women

Lol just use a Katana

Jim Jefferies has a home invasion story that really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=fr_auJ8w0rA

user..

a few weeks ago i wouldnt know what to say.. except that gun control is an issue.

but recently i watched the first installment of the purge on tv..

and i would totally have suggested having fully automated metal shutters on windows and doors.

like people do on shops and places where people know people keep things.

honestly my faith in people is severely lacking at the moment..

it seems they are often moved by the wrong thing..

and so callous its almost unbelievable.

i grew up in the 80s and in my ghetto people left doors unlocked and people just used to annouce they had entered after they had entered.

feels bad..

im still a product of the 80s and i cant understand what became of the people.

the greed and self righteousness maybe just how i put it forward..

but i guess god only needs excuses.

I'm too lazy to post the queen copy pasta of this. Can someone else do it?

GUMBYLEGS

kick him in the balls

scream "I don't know you! that's my purse!"