>go 2 school
>will b there 4 u
I take it he's never been to school

>the left still doesnt realize this patrionizing smug attitude is why they lost

This is a slide thread

>everyone deserves a living wage -libs
but not rust belt workers apparently

No one can debate this.
It's just another sign these guys don't understand the issue at all.
What do they want? A highly educated guy driving the taxi in New York or a guy whos family business knew their shit from father to son?
Do they want to let the guys hanging and going around uppity nose not even knowing who build the shit they are using? Not advanced technology, but common, needed things like steel for their fucking glass buildings?
Why are these people so ignorant and deny that basic goods (they're basic, how would anyone not understand this) are fucking needed and keep the country running. Not the cloud they are uploading their pony-fantasies on a daily basis but the very chair they are sitting on or the fucking spoon they are using.
It is really upsetting to read these tweets. How can anyone be so dumb not acknowleding and appreciating that everyone who is contributing to the society in a legal way is contributing to keep the state running.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

>nu skills

What the fuck? kek

>be 27
>go to school
>show PhD to job man
>job man asks why there's a 9 year gap on my CV

He's right, there's going to be plenty of job openings in the 'throwing faggot traitors out of a helicopter' industry.

Muh rust belt is probably the myth that pisses me off the most about the election.

There was nothing distinctive about the way the “rust belt” states voted. The educated, globalized areas voted for Hillary and the rural and suburban shitholes voted for Trump, just like in every other state.

If Cruz had been the nominee, he would have won by an even bigger margin, if it were Kasich or Jeb!, Hillary would have gotten demolished.

Trump vs Hillary was the only chance that Americans had to evolve into modern humans and stop being such a bunch of creationist flat-Earther low-IQ inbred subhuman waste but they decided to keep going.

Wasted opportunity.

We need to find a place that is out of reach of faggots.

Yep, those damn entitled Republicans. Why don't they have liberal arts degrees? A BA is a straight path to guaranteed high paying jobs, right?

I wish someone would murder tim wise.

I do appreciate he added the qualifier white, as if all the black folk (and there are plenty on the belt) laid off have legitimate grievances in this scenario

(((Tim Jacob Wise)))

Just go to cripplechan and post about your faggotry there

Maybe black people should stop blaming everything on white people and stop being bitches and stop committing massive amounts of crime and stop being horrible overall and start contributing net positively to society.

>go get an education
That's some classist bull shit right there.
When you're working 60-80 hour weeks to provide for your family pray tell me where you're supposed to get both the money and the time to find an education in these "nu" skills.

I rent out property to people in bum fuck nowhere California and most of the people I know can't even get internet.

Mark Blyth's Gary Indiana parable is pretty accurate.

>a leaf
>posting tim wise
>on Sup Forums

>That's some classist bull shit right there.
>muh classism

fuck off marxist. class doesn't exist, only productive workers and unproductive workers

For money someone would. Got 25k?

My daddy's job was being drunk and homeless.
Not a job I wanted

>>youtu.be/TnW7OT6Dkuw

as an (((educated city "liberal"))) we need those jobs. bring high-end manufacturing back to america and maybe we can figure out the secret of cars

as long as you are doing real, actual work,. there is literally nothing wrong with working for your dad

if your unqualified and or a lazy shit, yes that is bad.

but in most cases people I know who work for their families or their families business end up working harder and longer than most regular employees

sure lets just get rid of all the manufacturing jobs and everyone become an engineer! The liberal mindset is very polar

>Sup Forums can't even debate this
Your right. debating the tweet would legitimize it as something other than liberal garbage

OP -- 1 POST BY ID

>OP -- 1 POST BY ID
OP -- 1 POST BY ID

>OP -- 1 POST BY ID
OP -- 1 POST BY ID

>OP -- 1 POST BY ID
OP -- 1 POST BY ID

>OP -- 1 POST BY ID
OP -- 1 POST BY ID

>OP -- 1 POST BY ID
OP -- 1 POST BY ID

>OP -- 1 POST BY ID

yeah, get a degree and join the ranks of the unemployed shitbag communists

>(((Wise)))
>Don't try to mold the country into something you want it to be. Let me tell you what the country should like.

Why do some many people push the "go back to school" meme when everybody knows most graduates, even STEM, are working shit tier low paying jobs unrelated to their education

>The educated, globalized areas voted for Hillary and the rural and suburban shitholes voted for Trump

I love that Jews feel so safe in their position that their bragging gets bolder and bolder over time. They do most of our work for us.

imgur.com/a/jO7oG

im really annoyed by liberals still using the "trump voters are poor" shit arguement

it's like they willingly ignore the exit polls which prove the exact opposite of what they're saying. trump almost sweeped the high income bracket. trump voters are on average making more money than the people that voted for clinton.

liberals want to force this idea of trump supporters being redneck hillbillies but in reality trump voters are the wealthy ones who want to protect their wealth from shit like obamacare sucking it out and giving it to poor people

cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls

Maybe this guy should use his skills at something useful instead of making money in the racism-industry. If racism didn't exist this guy would be poor.

isn't the rust belt mostly blacks? I should think the NAACP would like to hear about this man not recognizing the demographics of america's beating heart.

The evidence keeps on piling up that the empathy these intellectuals present is entirely artificial. They have convinced themselves that ALL Caucasian people have the ability to just go to school. These were once honest communities that valued good honest work. And Daddies job was everyone's job. And then society left them behind and called them a bunch of dumb hicks and forgot about them. It is so frustrating and depressing how social justice is not fixated on the direct problem which is class and wealth and instead constantly harps on the implications of it.

The poor white people and poor black people you weep over have a lot in common Tim yet you keep insisting one group apologize to the other, because muh historical context

Maybe blacks should go to school and stop relying on entitled mentality that "muh welfare" will be there for them.

This.

>nu

Maybe this guy should find a bag of dicks...Then suck the bag of dicks.