Is this literally who at the Grammys, dare I say it, /ournigress/?

Is this literally who at the Grammys, dare I say it, /ournigress/?

Based negress, she'll work in the kitchen instead of the fields.

beautifull and sexy and sensual ... absolute merriagematerial ...

who is she again ?

thik

>see through dress showing underwear
>tattoos

No fucking thank you degenerates

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

She can't be Sup Forums because she has tattoos.
Tattoos are absolutely degenerate and haram and automatically disqualify any redeeming qualities she may have possessed.

No fucking clue who she is.

who

this guy gets it

Would make a decent bed wench.

Nice ass

Would bleach

oy oy oy

>this guy gets it
The homosexual aids?

Man. Can we please keep the stupid bullshit politics out of commercials, superbowls and award shows?

I fucking hate celebrities from the right and the left that try to shove political opinions down people's throats like their opinions mean more.

Fuck off.

Also, being in Hollyjew, she won't have a career much longer since she's not pandering to the far left.

That dress style is called a "trumpet" style

MAGA confirmed! she is amazing! Would waifu!

>R U M P

T H I C C

>Man. Can we please keep the stupid bullshit politics out of jewish controlled media?

w-wait a minute. I have tattoos.

Do you guys still like me?

No one likes you, fuck off

women need to stop getting tattoos

Holyshit Based

>I have tattoos.
Honorary nigger.

>112374045
no
never did

Using arab words unironically
That's even more degenerate
It's like you're accepting mudslime language as your own

>"I have terminal turbo autism."

B A S E D

Tattoos can be very unattractive especially if they are large. A woman's bare skin is ambrosia to men, so when you mark it all up with ink that area of the body becomes more of a curiosity than something attractive. If you're a woman and you get a tattoo make it small, and do not place it anywhere near another tattoo. A single small tattoo can sometimes have the opposite effect and draw attention to the surrounding area, but the tattoo itself is a detraction from the skin so be very careful.

She's just doing it for attention

>no-name singer randomly shows up at grammy's in pro-trump attire
>trump elated on twitter
>invites no-name singer to white house
>no-name singer so obviously pro-trump that security doesnt even pat her down let alone do the routine cavity search to uncover the .22 caliber pen gun secreted in her massive vagina
>before no-name singer even shakes trump's hands she shimmies her hips and the .22 caliber pen gun drops from her gash
>no-name singer catches it
>no-name singer delivers one .22 caliber bullet to trump's head
>no-name singer was a cia plant the entire time

please be careful president trump. i dont trust this one.

nice R U M P

>that one tattoo
That's the least of that guy's problems.

clever girl

>tattoos
disgusting

Waifus

I g-guess so