Why are the Jews so evil?

As I am becoming more committed to Nat Soc I still don't know many things. Can someone please explain to me why the Jews are behind all evil in the world. Being that I can't find any real evidence online in this cucked world.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12327865
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their holy books are literal field manuals for fucking over other tribes.

Their religious holidays tend to commemorate the destruction of their neighbors.

The entire backbone of their faith entails that somehow they are "chosen" by a god they made up themselves.

Judaism is a literal cult for theives and immigrants.

In the spirit of right wing pink swastika goodness, you didn't answer this poll sufficiently enough. strawpoll.me/12327865

they aren't evil for looking out for themselves and having a tribal group identity, they are evil for undermining every society they have ever existed in, manipulating their host's initial openness and tolerance, in order to thrive.

Notice where there is a lack of empathy and tolerance, ie. everywhere outside of the West, jews have a harder time manipulating and controlling. If the white man falls, the Chinese are not going to take any of their shit.

It's not that they hate everybody else, it's just that they are greedy and want to be the most successful/control everybody.

Can you explain further...?

Every Jew looks at you as a Gentile, or Goyim

You are literally nothing but a slave to them. Also, circumcision is barbarically performed on thousands of Non-jew newborns every day. The jew doctors are doing this

Its simple, just look at who owns the federal reserve, media, who makes up the 1%.

Read the Biological Jew by Eustace Mullins

(you)

Thanks for all of your wealth jews, now into the rendering pot you go.

They are genetically predisposed to being selfish supremacist mentally ill psychopaths just like niggers are predisposed to being violent retards. Niggers nig, Jews jew.

It's their natural inclination to be parasitic supremacists and they are perfectly aware of this, in fact they fucking encourage it with their culture and religion. It doesn't need to be a worldwide conspiracy between all jews (although powerful tribalist jews around the world do conspire from time to time) it's their genes that makes them the way they are.

Asks about "evil" jews while posting a pic of legit evil people

how are they evil??

What's evil about wanting to preserve and improve your ethnic group using a fascist doctrine? What's wrong with ethno-nationalism? Israelis seem to think it's great.

It's not their fault, it's ours.

For untold centuries, Christians upheld morals and virtues, but there was a certain weakness caused by this. Thus, considering that usury and other sinful practices were banned in Christianity but not in Judaism, the Jews took full advantage of this and became banking overlords while Christians remained virtuous.

They took all the jobs we wouldn't take, some of them gave them power, and now this is their revenge against us. The extermination of the white race.

like what many have said in this thread, it comes down to Jews having extremely high tribal loyalty. A jew has a sort of dual citizenship in every country he resides: one to the nation, the other to his Jewish tribe. They work together to undermine the out-group in order to advance their own power. There is a reason that the JQ has been around since antiquity: as their power grows, nations recognize that the jews work to strengthen their own communities at the expense of the state. This is why they have been banished from every country in europe over 100 times.

One example of how they gained so much wealth is in banking and money lending. Usury was illegal for Christian and muslim nations. Jews acted as a medium for this because their faith says they can lend money at interest to the goyim (cattle). So over time they became the money lenders, which led to them becoming the bankers. As one of the Rothschilds said "Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who rules it."

Jews were being Jewish before Europeans adopted Christianity, it's not our fault.

Envy.

Source: John Lash

didn't Christianity evolve from Judaism

Christianity = Judaism - Jewishness
Like half of the bible is Jesus telling jews to just not be so damn jewish all the time. They literally pissed off the son of god so much he chimped out on them in a temple.

As individual people they don't seem so bad. One of the nicest people I've ever met was a Jewish girl.

As a group though, they seem to advocate the destruction of my race, and I simply cannot forgive them that.

thats why im having some trouble

They might as well be alien-created parasites designed to keep humans from ever reaching the stars.

Aliens see humans as a threat so thousands of years ago they decided to design a tribe that would relentlessly destroy civilizations. That's one explanation I like to think about.

>One of the nicest people I've ever met was a Jewish girl.
Same here, I grew up around a lot of jews and none of them were conniving to cause my downfall or anything. Same thing with blacks, you know a few that are nice, then you look at crime statistics and go, "huh."

>>OP
>Why are the Jews so evil?

I think it stems from all of the pig shit they eat, and the other ingredients in spirit cooking. It alters their energy and makes them more susceptible to the influence of satan.

Pic Related

Read the culture of critique, it gets a pretty good insight in to why we get things like pic-related.

Kevin Macdonald who wrote Culture of Critique explains in full detail why Jews have evolved to exploit the gentiles (goyim) as they've done throughout history.

As others have already mentioned, Jews exploit host countries by controlling central banks, pushing for mass immigration, brainwashing through the media, and bribing the democratic party to advance their own interests, at the expense of the dominant majority. The whole idea of multiculturalism was invented by jews to divide and rule the population by playing off different groups against each other. It's all explained succinctly in this interview with Kevin Macdonald:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

I'm from Israel, this is what I think.
When the Jews were kicked out of Israel way back, they were scattered all around. But they kept their religion, Judaism, which is an ethnocentric religion. An ethnocentric religion works well when you have a nation, but when you become a nomadic tribe, not so much.
The Jewish people kept their religion while being a diaspora, which resulted in them being self segregating, racist towards their hosts, hating the state religion, nationalistic towards Israel - meaning anti nationalistic towards the host, nepotistic, and envious of what the Goyim have and the Jews do not.
So the Jews hated the Goyim, wore queer clothes, lived in ghettos, and overall refused to assimilate. So the Goyim hated them back, and rightfully so, and the Jews saw it as a justification of their hatred of the Goyim and hated them even more, and so on. This cycle went on until the hatred of the Jew towards his host was an absolute part of Jewish culture.
Slowly with secularization the Jewish religion might have been not practiced, but as with any culture, the religion shapes much of the general sentiment of the people. Thus even secular Jews still had the characteristics that I have mentioned. A secular Jew was still anti nationalistic, still nepotistic, still racist and still a burden.
And here lies the problem. When you want to pinpoint the illness of being a Jew, the best way to do it is to understand that the problem is the Jewish identity. That if one describes or sees himself as a Jew, he sees himself as being a part of this culture that is rotten to the core, thus he sees himself as a sovereign entity within a nation, and not a part of it. Not an American who happened to believe in Judaism, for example, but a Jew who happened to be born in America. A paranoid nomad far away from home, among enemies, nationless.
I did not go into genetics because I do not know enough about the topic. Hope this helps.

This is it exactly.

>can't find any real evidence online
>with the internet being a domain of all the worlds information, completely unfiltered if you look enough.

wow i wonder why that may be .
maybe they arent evil.
hmm

What are you doing in Russia professor MacDonald?

I got you famalam

Everyone is always talking about how Judaism is an ethnocentric religion, but if that's the case, why don't all Jews look middle eastern? Granted, the majority of them have a certain "semitic" look, but a lot of the time they look as if they are at least partially mixed with Whites. I mean, it's not particularly rare for a Jew to have blue eyes even. Look at Soros.

Vacationing in my 10/10 beautiful homeland.
Going back to kikeland in two days :(

>As I am becoming more committed to Nat Soc
>I still don't know many things

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Because they were a diaspora for a very, very long time, they do not have the luxury of holding racial purity in high regard, although a lot of them do. As you might know Jewishness goes through the mother, which does not correspond with genetics in any scientific way. This is a "trick" for a lack of a better word, to make sure that the offspring has a sense of racial duty to follow their terrible religion. A Jewish child is told that he is a Jew, he will always be one, and there is nothing that he can do in the matter.
This is the basis of Jewish ethnocentrism, they favor strongly the Jews who have more Jewish ancestors, and they use it for inciting a sense or racial duty towards the Jews, and a racial hatred(or fear) towards the Goyim.

>kikeland
gotta narrow it down, thats most of the western world these days

in culture of critique, there was a study cited that 199 out of 200 marriages or breeding pairs were within the jewish community. so even if divergent diasporas developed certain non-middle eastern outward traits, they are genetically of overwhelmingly the same makeup as they did 2000 years ago

>As you might know Jewishness goes through the mother, which does not correspond with genetics in any scientific way.

see

Why dont you look up the COMER and see what comes up for one of the biggest cases in Canadian history from 2011 to 2015. It was an attempt to retake the Bank of Canada back from privatization and there is absolutely no media coverage of it to be found anywhere. Jews own the bank of canada and the newspapers. Yet the public knows nothing of how close we were to retaking our country back.

>As you might know Jewishness goes through the mother, which does not correspond with genetics in any scientific way.
Mitochondrial DNA is exclusively passed on by the mother

Israel dude, I live in Tel Aviv.
Interesting, and sucks for me. As I said I don't know much about genetics, my critique of them is mostly cultural(which in my opinion is already enough to justify pogroms and the holocaust which I am obliged to believe in via law)

>I live in Tel Aviv

I said I'm from Israel in the first sentence of my first post to avoid this situation specifically.
FYI I hate Jews more than you for sure. If you grew up in NYC you didn't grow up around as much kikes as I did.

So, the whole "Native Jews aren't as bad as Migrant Jews" meme is bullshit then?

Praise be the Russian Red-pilled Redeemer

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

just bantz man

Jews not involved in your country whatsoever are the ones you want.

Jews developed an ideology during the enlightenment era that in order to hasten the coming of the messiah that they must sin as much as possible in order to get there.

They spread this poisonous ideology to our aristocratic class once their bankers started gaining power.

This is why you hear of mass graves for kids from royal families, elite gang rape parties of innocent children, torture cults, satanic worship etc. All facilitated and encouraged by jews.

Frankly I think jews are the closest things to demons on this planet. They are as lower entity as a person can get. Utterly tribal only in sofar as it suitsthem and without mercy for even their own kind.

>Commits to NatSoc
>Doesn't even understand the "Jewish" conspiracy

Kill yourself. Pic related is you.

If you mean the Diaspora VS Israelis, I think it's correct, but I grew up around religious Jews, and with being educated in Israel(meaning holocaust propaganda and so on) I quickly did the math and realized that the Nazis were onto something.
Israelism is good in my opinion, for the Jews, as in curing their sickness, and as a result of our national identity our culture is getting less toxic as time goes by. I can expand on it but I don't want to shit this thread up with pro Israeli shit like many of my fellow citizens tend to do.
With the exception of all lobbyists who should be dancing from the end of a rope.
OP, listen to William Pierce.

cant believe I forgot this

Their religious holidays are mostly about people trying to wipe them off the face of the earth, and failing

If you were a Jew you would celebrate this too.

>antagonize everyone
>everyone tries to exterminate you
>celebrate skating by rather than try to learn from the experience
>repeat for 2000 years

>Frankly I think jews are the closest things to demons on this planet. They are as lower entity as a person can get. Utterly tribal only in sofar as it suitsthem and without mercy for even their own kind.

Still doesn't explain why many of them seem to be decent, law-abiding citizens on a personal level though. Perhaps it is only the ones with great wealth and influence who are corrupt? Then you could ascribe this mentality to being a part of the crooked establishment, with its inherent ruthlessness and contempt for the great unwashed, as opposed to a genetic or religious predisposition to evil.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here. My virtuous side finds it hard to swallow that an entire belief system, one that appears relatively benign on the surface, could be so malevolent.

Do you have doubts that Islam is an evil, or at the very least a harmful religion?

>Still doesn't explain why many of them seem to be decent, law-abiding citizens on a personal level though.
Could be they are just playing you for a fool while holding different beliefs in private.

Essentially the Jewish ideology promotes Talmudism which calls for a world controlled by Jews. The Jews used this to develop marxism which is why nearly every communist leader was Jewish or connected to Jews in one way or another.

>If you mean the Diaspora VS Israelis

This is what I meant. Thank you for your input.

Good point. Still, Islam is quite openly toxic. Blatantly rewarding violence; the 72 virgins for example. Judaism has nothing like that, does it? Genuine question. I am rather uneducated on this subject.

I accept this as a possibility. A very depressing one.

I got a question for you kike.
Do you practice what it says in the Talmud?

It does. Judaism preaches Jewish supremacy openly. Orthodox Jews will treat gentiles with violence if they get the chance, i.e. if a gentile is in an all Orthodox neighborhood. They will also throw rocks at whoever they see as going against Judaism - soldiers in Israel for example, which is infuriating treachery - or women who dress in a western way. The only difference is their numbers.
And as an anecdotal evidence, I and many other Russians have experienced open racism from them for merely being white looking, and from a Christian nation.
Of course I don't, I hate Jews and Judaism with fervor. I believe in Christ and I am on my way to officially becoming a Christian.

>belief system

The subtle jewish subversion is real. Fuck off anglo jew scum. Jews are an ethnic group, we cna identify them with a dna test.

>I believe in Christ and I am on my way to officially becoming a Christian.
Brother Nathaniel?

What's this from?

the strain

Thats great. But you know that the rest of tribe lies about stuff like this all the time

What would he have to gain by lying about it on Sup Forums? Almost everything he has said about Judaism is negative, so it's clearly not an attempt at subversion.

Is it any good or yet another propaganda piece?
I might end up doing what he's doing desu, feels like it's my responsibility in some way.
Yeah, I know. I never viewed myself as a Jew though, ever since I was a child, and I hated them from a young age as well. My only way to prove this is to live my life as a good Christian and as a loyal nationalist, which I intend to do. Some Jews were citizens of the Reich, I think I can manage to fight my bad genetics.

They still believe God loves them more than anybody else

The strain is just a vampire show. If you want interesting nazi stuff watch the man in the high castle, where these two webms are from. You're actually left rooting for Hitler by the end of season 1.

>I might end up doing what he's doing desu
Unless you took part in something, I wouldnt say you have any obligation. You really shouldn't feel any need to apologize for the actions of your ancestors. But, if you feel a calling towards it, then we could always use more people spreading the truth.

they are not from earth . they are from siruis a.

Ill spare you from the shoah then

Hey you never know bong

It feels like a responsibility because I have somewhat of a shield from being called antisemitic(although they didn't spare Bobby Fischer, so I'm not sure). In any case I'd like to fight against them because they seek to destroy the cradle of civilization, the some European genes that I have give me this responsibility anyway.
And the man in the high castle is on my watching list for sure.

Kevin MacDonald: Culture of Critique

If you haven't read this yet, do it before posting anything else. Go, now. You can buy it or torrent it, doesn't matter. Just go read it now.

Well I wish you luck, god knows we need you.