Is there any hope to make the west white again

It just seems that no matter how much we talk about white genocide or whatever headway we make, it's never enough. We just keep marching towards the inevitable rubicon of being minority white in every single western nation.

America is a lost cause. I don't see how we can ever be white again. Like ol' obama said. Even if you stopped all immigration today, just by birthrates alone we will be minority white. With trump in office the process might be slowed down significantly, but it's already too late. Nonwhite under fives are already a majority. There are too many non whites here that have been enriched in our society.

In Britain it's a similar cause but they aren't as far along as us. They are already heading into the 70% margin. There is no way to deport all the muslims indians and africans that are there. And the government has shown signs of not only not reducing immigration but increasing it.

>France is already gone
>Sweden is fucked
>Germany is fucked
>Most of western Europe is fucked.

Only countries like poland and hungary are fighting back.

We can talk about stopping immigration but the problem is that they are already here and we can't get rid of them. There is no feasible way to get rid of them and restore a homogeneous society.

We can larp about genocide and "day of the rope" all we want but we all know that those things are not feasible solutions to our very real problem.

Is there any hope Sup Forums? Is there anything that can actually be done that will return our societies to what they once were that's an actual solution. Is there anything that IS being done?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot of "Hispanics" counted in that are full blooded Spaniards. Even Mestizos usually have at least 50% European blood in them, so its not really a big deal. Do your part and find a spic and breed the Aztec out of her

Yeah, I get not including "dark" Hispanics as white, but why are Hispanics with a large amount of European blood considered non-white? Spaniards are white as fuck.

half white is not white. A very small minority of hispanics are white. Mexico's population of white hispanics are about 8%

They're not, only by Sup Forums. According to this over half of the hispanics in the U.S. are white hispanics, 26 million out of 50 million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

>full blooded Spaniards
>at least 50% European blood
>large amount of European blood considered non-white? Spaniards are white as fuck
>Mexico's population of white hispanics are about 8%
Do you never actually look at peoples' faces? European blood doesn't automatically mean white. You have to stop conflating whites and mediterraneans under this "European" label.

nope

america is over

time to TRY to leave

next Dem president elected will massively increase non white immigration btw

Look the point of this thread is to ask if there is even a small glimmer of hope that we will be white again.

What do you think happens when someone with 50% European blood has a child with someone that has 100% European blood? And so on. The aztec can just be bred out of them since there are more european genes than amerindian genes total in the U.S.

No, now this is about fucking Arabs claiming whiteness

so we will become "white" like brazilian whites, which is basically 75% white, 25% mud

great idea schlomo

No, but you can become a Muslim or sexual fetishist and get full rights again. Just be careful which you pick because one will eventually kill the other.

not at all accurate. many mestizos put they are white on the census.

>European blood
Stop right there. Not all Europeans are white. You keep saying Europe this European that - because you are trying to appropriate whiteness for a people that are predominately Mediterranean rather than white.

some areas will be white, but many places will not be.

most of the big states - california, florida, texas - are already mixed race melting pots.

and i don't think civic nationalism is going to work as well as most posters. i'm still perplexed how we will have european values without european people. is mexico or colombia a bastion of european values? not really.

no

not at all for two reasons
1. we continue to get more aztecs and other non-whites
2. those aztecs breed more than whites

over time, the white will become off-white, then brown. many of those euro traits like blue eyes and light hair are going to be lost.

Lol not a chance in hell if you classify white by 100% Anglo Saxon or Germanic.

The die is already set, there is nothing to do about it now lol. Blame the WWII generation who had an unsustainable amount of children so now we have to import people to sustain our Social security pyramid scheme.

sad thing is you are probably right, but this is not a good thing.

and you aren't going to breed the aztec out, largely due to immigration and birth rates.

tell me schlomo, is the aztec getting bred out here in texas? because if it is i surely can't fucking tell.

America is never going to be pure fucking Anglo and Aryan again. Get it through your thick fucking skull. You have to play with the cards your dealt.

The only way the white race in total will survive is if we create a new country somewhere away from neo liberals, jews, and nonwhites. I'm thinking antarctica or mars. Too answer your question, no, western nations will not be majority white in the future unless some huge genocide or ethnostate was created.

>you are trying to appropriate whiteness for a people that are predominately Mediterranean rather than white.
Allow me to illustrate:
>someone with 50% [sandnigger] blood has a child with someone that has 100% [sandnigger]
Then you get a child that is 75% sandnigger. Sandnigger, not white. They will have cheekbones and eyes and nose like sandniggers.
>The aztec can just be bred out of them
But you still haven't bred any white into them.

maybe so, but your bullshit of breeding the aztec out won't happen either.

we haven't bred the black out and they've been here 400 years. spics will be no different, and i figure we will still get a bunch of them moving here through legal means.

Sandnigs are sandnigs, just because the Catholic kind of sandnig doesn't hate us, doesn't mean they should be invited in to live among us and vote

There will be more non-Hispanic and Hispanic admixture once Hispanics accumulate more wealth and they become roughly the same class level as whites. In these two groups there is more European genes than Amerindian genes.

fuck off

no shit because blacks are subhuman. Tell me would you rather fuck a black ape or a latina girl that has 25% aztec in her.

>so now we have to import people to sustain our Social security pyramid scheme
Delaying the problem to future generations isn't fixing it. If the Pyramid has to collapse, then it shall collapse. Better to get it over with and start rebuilding, than to wait until the pyramid is so big the collapse will literally kill you. Short-term austerity vs displacing your own people over the long term. America, as with most of the Western world, has chosen the latter.

most "latina girls" here are a hell of a lot more than 25% aztec, schlomo

come to texas, you'll find most of these "white hispanics" look more like Montezuma than cortes

Start the race war.

Yeah ok, run on a platform that tells the voter they won't be getting their SS check anymore so you can preserve the nation's whiteness and see how many votes you get. We've been fucked since FDR and WWII peeps decided to have 8 kids after the war for no reason. It was only a matter of time.

>In these two groups there is more European genes than Amerindian genes.
>European genes
There you go again. For the last fucking time,
EUROPEAN GENES DOES NOT EQUAL WHITENESS IF THE EUROPEAN GENES IN QUESTION ARE SOUTHERN EUROPEAN

MEDITERRANEAN FACIAL FEATURES = NOT WHITE

STOP CONFLATING VERY DIFFERENT KINDS OF EUROPEAN

So far what I've gathered is that there are no real solutions beyond a genocide or ethno-state.

I shall now ask how do we go about making such an ethno state and where would it be.

Just read this thread OP, all that will happen is the definition of "white" will continually change to now it will include mestizo scum and quadroon niggers.

Fuck this country

It sure as fuck won't be in America. Your best bet is if you are actually 100% European stock is to move back to Europe and do your part to defend the homeland of white people.

idk, i thought maybe some whites could move to the upper midwest, think places like north and south dakota, montana, wyoming. these states are still very white and sparsely populated. very beautiful nature too.

appalachia is another mostly white area, but they are in an economic downturn so i don't know how good of a choice that would be.

that is what i fear. arabs, quadroons, and mestizos will soon be white and it will be a meaningless term.

It already expanded to include Italians and Jews

>and it will be a meaningless term
Already is among beaners apparently

Even if you discount med there is still more anglo and germanic genes than anything, for now at least. If you think America is going to go back to having pure German and English roots you are going to have a bad 50 years ahead of you.

>It already expanded to include Italians and Jews
Anyone visibly Southern Italian is a wog
Ashkenaz Jews can range from full white to full wog, but are mostly in between
Non-Ashkenaz Jews are wogs

I'm 100% european but I'm 32 percent italian, so by Sup Forums standards I don't know if I count as white. Granted most of my family in italy has blonde hair and are northern italians. All of my siblings are blonde as well.

Even if I'm not considured white I'd defend white people to the death. Even if I can save the meds it'd be better than shitskins.

yeah, here in texas i've met a lot of short brown aztec looking fucks who put "white" on the census.

and unfortunately many have taken the position that "white" means anyone who isn't black or asian. luckily enough real whites still prefer each other so race mixing is limited

Are you even white?

High likelyhood you are not given flag

It's possible that the US could balkanize in the future if the racial and ideological tensions continue growing.

Move to Northern Italy then

US is totally fucked. Even the posts on this website by American flags have started to reflect the shitskin population. Just look at the first post in here.

I'm going back to Europe in the next few years too my dude. America is a disgusting sick nation by so many different metrics. Europe has been around for thousands of years and will continue to endure in the face of adversity. America hasn't been an empire but 150 years and it's already on a sharp decline.

Once all the white boomers maintaining law and order in this country die off in the next 20 years, we're going to begin behaving a lot more like Brazil. Get out while you still can.

that may be the case. ever since the election most american posters have been pushing civic nationalism and cuckservatism, both of which aren't going to work over the long term.

people don't understand that america became what it is because of the western values and people that populated it. if we become mixed like latin america, we will be more like latin america.

>so by Sup Forums standards I don't know if I count as white
post the DNA result breakdown

Are you even strait?

High likelihood you are not given the flag

>civic nationalism

Lol that's literally what we've had since the 60's, I really don't understand how anyone can buy into this shit

Because there is no other fucking option. How many people do you think are going to go for a race war in this country? Or splitting up the union so you can have white only states? I'm honestly curious how many people in this country you think actually care about this kind of shit. I'll give you a hint, not many. Especially by Sup Forums's autistic standard where a full blooded Spaniard or Italian would be shot on site.

>being this literate

no. thats why we need to turn the inky black of space white

See here What you're advocating for literally changes nothing. We've been civic nationalists since the Civil Rights movement. Everyone in school was taught to pledge allegiance, sing the American Anthem, and celebrate the 4th.

I'm 100% convinced "civic nationalism" was just some shitty meme the US government tried to push here and a bunch of retards fell for it.

exactly. how we are going to have an america without white people is beyond me. the country is going to be completely different, like you said, probably more brazil like once the boomers are gone.

it's funny you mention that, when whites are willing to pay a premium on living in mostly white neighborhoods to get away from diversity. even liberals do this. i guess love for diversity is not quite there in practice.

again, it doesn't matter what is the only option if it isn't going to work. you really think you are going to have western values in a country without western people? why don't they have that in mexico or brazil then?

what is most likely going to happen is you will have wealthy whites and perhaps a few asians living in gated communities while everyone else is in mixed communities. great civic nationalism you got there.

There is, but it will be hard.

Doesn't matter.

minorities have largely rejected civic nationalism too, otherwise they wouldn't vote for identity politics.

i've long told cuckservatives that we will always have identity politics in some form, because identity politics is a feature of diversity.

european values will not work with non-european peoples. this has been tried with colonialism and has been a massive failure. do black americans act just like whites? nope, and we've had them for 400 years.

WE'VE HAD CIVIC NATIONALISM SINCE THE 60's

STOP WITH THIS MEME, IT DOESN'T WORK

Explain what "western values" are. Liberal democracy and universal suffrage which got us into this mess in the first place? At least spics chimp out once in awhile and have military coups every few years. Stop worrying so much and enjoy the ride. Move to New England or the great plains if you want to live with whites only, no one is stopping you.

Who cares? Diversity is our strength

So 51% of the white mixes are white-Hispanic.

We are on the edge of genetic tinkering, and designer babies. Whites will be rare, and desirable. Shit skins hate their color, and will continue to do so. When the time comes, the choice to have white babies will be given to everyone, and they will do so because of the social and economic benefit.

See, once again you can see the American flag posts start to become reflective of the shitskin population (as I mentioned here ), here's a perfect example: >Move to New England or the great plains if you want to live with whites only, no one is stopping you
>Explain what "western values" are

>this meme again
Fuck off

Spics are more likely to take welfare than actual fucking niggers. Time to stop deluding yourself and accept that 50% white might as well be 0%.

So tell me what's your plan for a Anglo/Germanic/Nord ethno state?

We are on the edge of the third industrial revolution, where genetics and automation become normal. The first was railways, the second was the electronic transistor. The third will see humans engineering themselves. Check it.

I have a passport for Switzerland and Germany. I probably will just go chill with the mountainjews.
I love America, and wherever I go I will carry an American flag with me to remind me of my home. There are states right now that are 90%+ white easily and are very wealthy and happy, especially the North.
Either we get some "ethnostate" (Even though white isn't an ethnicity) and find some combination of both America's North and Canada's South and have only people with European blood enter, or we just say fuck it and move to a new country (In hopes it doesn't flood itself). My family came here in the 1870s as German immigrants and if they saw America today they would be sad.
I know many non-whites who are amazing people and can do things I can't, but those are mostly outliers.
You have 2 options. You either find a way to help European Americans (As in white Europeans, not the North African white bullshit) or you just go to a new country where you don't need to see a swarm of blacks screaming ebonics in your ear while muslims trample in a mall.

When people talk about racial demographics the assumption is that the 60% of people in the US that checked "white" on the census are purely white.

In reality, with increasing minority percentages you get increasing mixing and mixed people. So within that portion of 60% of people that are white, a large percentage of that are mixed with african, asian, native american blood. These mixed people exponentially increase with increasing minorities because of the higher chances and impacts of mixing.

I myself am the result of generations of mixing and only 80% white. I can only imagine how bad it will be in the next few generations for white people.

>only 80% white
u wot m8

False.
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

>immigrant headed
African Americans are not immigrants, and they do use more proportionately more welfare then Mexicans. And first generation immigrants using welfare really doesn't tell me anything, Central American immigrants usually are unskilled manual laborers compared to Asian and European immigrants. I'd be more interested to see if the next generation uses the same amount of welfare.

No, we are at fault for being less than 2.0 reproductive rate... not our ancestors who had kids like normal.

genius sperm banks and eugenic hybridization is the only practical way to transform the low IQ masses into high IQ civilized humans.

Sperm is plentiful, and genes largely determine a person's success in life, so you combine those things into a transformative force that can revolutionize human society and create a utopia.

The answer to the decline of white population is to keep fighting until genetic testing and altering is cheap, accessible, and at some point legally required. Gen Z is our only hope.

All Trump has to do is pass a bill that subtely favors white immigration. The R's know they have to do this... they just have to. If cheap labor is their goal then at least go eastern european. They have to know being minority white will kill them.

I'm moving. Stay in America you shitskin parasite, your kin destroyed this country.

I'm thinking this too. Surely the boomers don't look at the declining population and think "This is okay." right...?

What's stopping them.

Its a natural consequence of becoming a wealthier country. Mexico and mexican american's birth rate has been going down too as they acquire more wealth, to the point where they are getting pretty close to use now.

lol i bet i'm more white than you. i'm just a realist, and you are going to have a bad time if you think the average european country cares about "saving the white race" either. you are fucked no matter where you go.

most of you anons hardly realize that having a white waifu and lot of white kids just wouldn't make any difference - nig-nogs and sandniggers will outbreed us either way. They will do so for a simple reason, that they just don't care how good those nigglets will be taken care of, how well their offspring will be educated (if at all), they don't care, they just breed.

The only viable way to save white race is to segregate, remove ooga-boogas and kebab from white's lebensraum, then offer LARGE financial help to families with 3 or more children.

Still, it is only a temporary measure. If you want the amount of whites to be aven remotely on par with other races....well, let's just say that these white men and women must be made by the state. Fucking cloned, for the lack of a better expression. Created from the best genestock of the white race and then vat grown in some artificial gestation pods, then taken care of by the state - nurtured, educated, indocrinated and trained by state facilities.

I know that it may sound bollocks, but it is not as far fetched as it may seem, considering all the latest breakthroughs in genetics. 20 years from now the concept of designer babies will be fully implemented, while advance of 3d printing of human organs may very well solve a problem of artificial wombs.

So, let's not be too pessimistic about current state of affairs - technology always came to our aid, especially when the wite man is faced with a task of defeating savages. Not even racemixing can fully erase us out of existance - saving even small percentage of pure white genepool will do just fine. That is, if Kek wills it.

If you leave the US instead of fighting then you are a cuck.

More than that, he needs to increase the white birthrate. There aren't going to be enough whites that want to come here to turn the country's demographics around, but a policy that funnels money away from unemployed single mothers and to married couples where both partners are employed and have good credit will work beautifully.

Also, don't worry too much, spics are having less children than they used to.

YOU MAD GRINGO??

Fuck yourself. I'm not staying here while the situation continues to deteriorate. Just take a look at the HWNDU threads to see all your "white" brothers.

Europeans are actually fed up. It's literally being forced on them.

Americans are the cause of all of this gay marriage nigger loving bullshit. All of Europes problems today stem from American's cultural problems in trying to integrate blacks since the civil rights and welcome mass immigration since Mexican anchor babies have changed the demographics. Same exact propaganda is being pushed in Europe now and it's destroying Europe.

Fuck America

Thats literally illegal under the 1965 immigration act. And there is no way king cucks lindsey graham and mccain will go along and repeal that.

Relax buddy. I understand your pain though.

Where do you think the Jews base of operations has been for the past 75 years? Much like the Soviet citizens, the average American had little to do with how the (((elite))) have been running things. And remember what they did to Russia, genocide and the destruction of the country and genepool on a level never seen before. It seems like not much has changed in their goals, just the method.

t. Juan Pablo Hernandez

we have to kill them all

>Is there any hope to make the west white again
step one is getting woman-worshipping TradCons to renounce feminism, far more difficult than it sounds

It is illegal
However, what is not illegal is restructuring our immigration system to favor "high-skilled" workers only.

It's good to take drastic measures. You may have to give up a lot of what you've worked for. You may have to give up your comfort and security. You may have to fight. You may have to kill some people, and you may have to die.

Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to sacrifice so that the future of our people, and humankind, can benefit? If not, the problem lies within you.

This is the buildup to a war. Make no mistake and don't be dishonest with yourself. Things won't change if no one is willing to stand up and change them.

Of course there's hope you so sad cunt do you think that whites are just going to stand around and be forced out? The answer is no people are just going to get more right wing and angrier. There will most likely be fighting and major segregation with lots of blood being spilt but it's up to us don't be a pussy you have to march and mosh and push until you can feel safe whites will never go extinct even the Indians did not die off granted they are far fewer but our iq greatly surpasses them we can win user it's all a matter of time and you gotta be ready

*It's going to

Also kek 'em.

Consider this: A pack of wild Niggers.
Savage, slavering Niggers nearing your white home. Trampling your white lawn. Raping your white daughter.
And you can't do shit since they're savages. The Nigger leader grabs your wife and fucks her with his shaman stick.
The primal Niggers finally dominate your household. They watch barbaric shows on TV and you are forced to be their slave.
Such is the downfall of White Man.

No one is going to do any of these things, so it's not going to happen

Btw, a South African on here yesterday told me white children in SA are only 5% of their demographic (it decreased). There is no final "breaking point" at which whites are going to suddenly stick up for themselves. If they're not doing it today, they're not going to do it tomorrow.

The thing is South Africa wasn't even close to being majority white. They were like 20%. Plus they had the (((international))) sanctions against them. Practically every Western nation stood against them because of perceived racism.

If America goes down, who is going to sanction us? Israel? Europe? Nah, they would be dealing with their own mess, particularly if Europe heads right. A lot of this internationalism has come straight from DC and NYC. If we crumble, the international ties will break.

white people have revolutions all the time what are you talking about it's in our blood South Africa I can understand because there so heavily outnumbered most whites will leave their soon tho