Muslim guy RED PILL for all burgers and stupid people here

Look you fags !! and i am starting it this way because i had it enough with being apologetic to stupid people with the IQ equal to a peanut !
you keep shitting muslims and refuges because we are terrorist huh ?
why the fuck you think "we" attacked you??
is it because we like blood and killing for nothing or your stupid argument 40 virgins??
or is it because you created and supported a country that came to our land and told us our great ape grandfathers lived here thousand of years ago and we think its time to comeback?
If you do it because you felt sorry for them after the Holocaust , then why did not you give them your damn country , we did not do anything against them , they were living in Arab countries all that time ,and dont let them tell you they were treated badly Because the did not .
and the Nazis is not even the reason because you promised them the land with your stupid british empire long before that in WW1 .
you created an enemy for all of us because you drove Palestinians from there land and dont tell me there was no Palestine , because most of the Arabs were under ottoman rule , and Arabs did not need to have a "country in the un" to live in there land !
i hate osama bin laden , and dont believe what he has done is ok , but compared to what you people done he is nothing !
imagine if Russia backed by China came and wanted your land because in 50 years the new president of Russia believed that the land is his, and drove you off , would not you hate the shit out of China and Russia and you would attack anyone who back them ??!
all the terrorist attacks came to a places that backed the real TERROR in Iraq and Palestine.
Britain France USA did not get attacked because we hate your "freedoms" or because you are "infidels" , because we dont give a shit about you , if you didnot come and attacked or supported attack on us.
the media brainwashed you to believe we are your enternal enemy while 2% of jews control everything of value you have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O35NA6TywAg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=QHLqaSZPe98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=O35NA6TywAg
Just look at this video of your Prisedent laughing about not finding shit in Iraq , he killed more than 2 Millions of Iraqis and fucked the country forever (hope not)
for that "reason" and what is more inforieriting is the people in the crowd who trying to have a loud laugh contest to see who kiss that guy ass better.
i hate Bin Laden , But even on of the people that was in charge in the C.I.A that was trying to stop the aid to Israel said , that Bin Laden had always the same 2 reason for his attacks, Supporting Israel , And invading Iraq
Which is a hell better reason than your reason for killing us , which support a country of the bible, or OIL
IMPORTANT !!!
ask yourself why we dont attack Mexico or Argentina , or Asian countries or any other place in the world that has not supporting your "causes"
even our Terrorist are better people than your leaders..
Jews own everything important to you . Banks,Media,Hollywood, ALL OF THE PRESIDENTS! and you still worry about refuges more than them.
i know no one will change his beliefs because the cucking you had since childhood is TOO STRONG , and you will lie to yourself so you dont admit you lived
in a hate of enemy of your creation
And if you gonna come up with Islam "past crimes" of the dark ages ,Remmber everyone has done it SPECIALLY YOU!

I hated you before 911

read you stupid inbreed burger READ ..

I agree totally. I just hate your part of the world shitskin. Nothing personal at all. What's with your flag?

its because of your country and Britain my flag look like this instead of what it should be..
that's why the angry rant.
and you could hate my skin (which is white by the way) all you want and i can hate your burgers .
but without the jew world order and fucking us up and then crying .

>shitting muslims
>a jew

What did he mean by this?

>why the fuck you think "we" attacked you??

It's our fault and we don't care.

/thread

Why do you all suck so much? You were part of the Roman empire when Anglos were basically living like cave men.

It's kind of hard to feel sorry for you, to be honest.

you see what good about this world that time repeats itself , there is gonna be a time that you start slipping over , and i think you know its right now with all the diversity your people singing its praises , and a civil war will cripple you , i will be laughing my ass of when that happens and you got your skull fucked sideways.
and yes this is a muslim showing his "True colors"
just remember its because of more than a 100 years of oppression , and people who did not give a fuck like you :)
happy diversity fat man

Fuck off kike nobody will read that wall of text because we dont believe amything you say you disgusting jew rat

you mean we defeated the Roman Empire when your people the anglos was living like cave people in the dark ages.
so what is your point??????
that we were savages and colonized like every other race or religion ??!
EVERYONE DID IT!!!!!!!
and every empire has an average of years that will stay at the top , and your Murica is going down soon because it lived it's time , just look at the similarities between you and the romans in the last days !
and as i said i cant wait for time to repeat itself , because of what you people did for us without any fucking reason.
world peace cant happen with jew world order controlling everything , and you allowing it.
i hope your country wakes up before annihilation

thank you , i agree with you no one believes a jew :D
i love south americans

last bump

You are palestinian nigger and the Jews will wipe out all of your kind.

LOL you think the greediest people who ever walked the earth would stop by wiping us out you're next baby , at the very least you will be a fat servant for them ( i dont know if you will stay fat though) , there religion say that all the goyeim are beneath them , and they should only exist for service of the chosen people the jews.
that why they never accepted Jesus and "killed" him , because master race cant be followed by another religion.
and if you are a jew which i think you are , you days are coming , the world cant stay blind forever :)
keep waiting for your fake mashiah

I don't give a shit about any of your ramblings. Fuck Islam. Fuck Mohammed. Fuck Muslims.

>Mudslime
>Israel
You should thank those jews for your freedom of speech. Thank them for not deporting you

fuck you too burger
keep that ass nice and lubed for jews

dumb ass with 0 brain cells , research more before saying idiotic remarks
Sup Forums would not show Palestine flag , for people living in Ramallah because of your policies that deported us .
and you are from Philippines, tell me WTF did we ever do to you ??
it could happen to you too but not from us..
so choose your allies and read some history and dont be brainwashed like all the burgers..

you remind me of some of the blacks that you keep criticizing , when they say reading is not "cool" or white man thing.
keep being ignorant and eat more burgers.

yah , israil and Saudis did it then tricked us into killing there enemy. duh .they will meet there fate soon.

+1

You're preaching to choir bud. I don't hate you guys and I feel awful about how we destroyed Iraq. I totally understand the hate, but I'm glad you understand that our country is controlled by Zionists.

9/11 was an inside job

look up the history of the CIA. U.S. foreign policy fostered radical islam because left wing movements were popping up. Everything that's wrong in muslim countries is the result of the U.S. 20th century foreign policy and it's shit.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

So you're saying we should turn your country into a parking lot?

How old was Aisha when Mohammed took her virginity?

The answer is part of why we hate you savages.

Brazil supported israel from it's start.
And there is no excuse to kill.

I see your arguments and you are 100% correct.

But that doesn't change the fact that while the US created the very problem(s) we are seeing, and/or have seen, in the last few decades you are still a completely ass-bacwards ""people"" at the best of times during the alinging of the planets during a blue moon.

You and your cultures are hardly worthy of the bullets used on you, and if there wasn't an apparent need to appease the warmongering politicians and their overlords by continuing these pointless wars in your pitiful excuses of what can only be described as the special olympics of countries the nyou could bet your ass you and your ilk would have been left in the annuls of history. The only use that you serve is to be used as testing for the military industrial complex and that is it.

And many of us want you to be eradicated not solely because of the occasional rantings of an ALLAHU AKBAR madman, but because you are bronze age cave people. You failed to keep up with the rest of your genetic betters and slowly over the course of a few centuries have only yourselves to blame for your current predicament.

>MUH EVIL WESTERN POWERS
>MUH EVIL USA

You are simply a single bacteria outside one of the many eggs that is to be made into an omelette for our enjoyment. Sure there has been a few egg shells that made it into the mix that cut a few gums here and there but overall it tastes fucking delicious and if you had any national or religious pride or even the ability to possess the slightest amount of self reflection you should be able to see why your region has been used in the way it has.

Every house needs a toilet, and so we have you.

Oh so when all arguments fail you go back to the old story of Aisha , that is the biggest prove of your failure to have rational answer to anything i said.
but let me answer that for you k?
If you are christian or probably a jew , then look no further to your bible and see how many Messengers did that or even lower than 9 years.
if you are an Atheist then , dont push your modern idea of sex age that i agree with you on it now , on history of thousand of years of humanity , because believe it or not if you go just 70-80 years ago marrying 14 years old was very OK in all the world , and when you keep going backward in time the age keep getting lower , it was agreed upon that you can marry a girl when she get her period .
dont put your modern believes a must to judge past humans because you , and we are nothing but a very small phase in this world.
educate yourself so you wont be treated as a fool , Fool

Kill yourself scum

high there. why haven't you killed yourself yet?

you first

>image has a scathing message about education, the military, and the US in general
>can't spell a two letter word

I want to believe that you did this as a joke, but we both know that's a lie.

So Muslims don't live their life according to Muhammad's example?

>flag
you're not trustworthy, the Europeans have trusted you before and all you did was stab them in the back.

oh how much i love dumb people who think they are smart , nice words for a brainwashed monkey who think he has the world figured out and been red pilled :)
lets debate shall we ??!
i am not gonna use the black lives matter slogan and say that because of your oppressiveness we are like that , while its somewhat true .. i am gonna be more Historical if you wish :)
you and I been living on this planet for about 50 years (combined) , in this time you have the upper hand , but since time seems to be a round sphere and everything get repeated you know that if you go back in time you will see that we ruled the world with all science advances and military power and everything we were Murica of today and your ancestors were the ARABS of today .. now would it be okay for us to come and eradicate you and drove you out of your land for some other people when you never did anything to us??!
yea yea we colonized some places like every other religion , back in a more savage world than this one , but it was we never treated you as you said "house toilet".
we kept you in your land and did not give your land to some guys who controlled us behind the scenes and nurtured ourselves for them for no apparent reason other than GOLD
you allied with the same people who you kept deporting for making a fool out you every time.
and they are doing it again in a lot bigger scale now while you "rule the world"
at least we was not bitches at our time.
back to the rounding of the time.
go back to Roman history and look how they lost everything , the similarities are striking with our time and your rule..
so when your empire fade away , is it okay for people to treat you as the house toilet ??!
i think because you are a smart ass you gonna say yes and all that bullshit , but eternally you dont want your mother and father / eventual sons and daughter to be treated this way , no one would !

i do think there is a chance Osama was a dumb man who thought he mastermind the whole thing while it was played by zionist and the CIA , or at the very least they knew about it and did not care to prevent it , so they can go invade Iraq and fuck with us some more .
i did not say it because it would be easy for pro jews to say oh another conspiracy theorist dont listen to him , so i used there facts :)
i hope one day your people wakes up to the level of submission your government to the Zionists

not even one good Muslim marry or fuck underage women anymore , not because we now think what our prophet done is wrong at (HIS TIME) , but because time has simply changed :)
and please dont bring me news article about isis we know what they are doing , because you have pedophiles too..
try to live without order like Iraq and Syria and see how people worst than ISIS emerge .

I hope you have a nice life

And all the child brides arriving in Germany?

Nobody believes your taqiiyah.

Was expecting some cool CIA op, mudslides looting gold, coverups.. got a Palestine towel head bitching about jews. 2/10 OP. And that's counting affirmative action.

if you did not read what i said then you are a dumb idiot , if you are just pro jewish , then i command you for keep trying the same old tactic but still you are dumb.
i told you from the start i am done being apologetic for nothing , i live in a muslim "country" i know a lot of people from muslim countries , normal muslim people dont fucking marry underage women , sure there are crazies and exceptions but every fucking culture has that as well , maybe we had it a little more , than some cultures because on there countries have no order because of the way you keep destabilize us.
you dont hear about Australian muslims or American muslims being pedophiles that much do you ?!?

yea its very funny until it happens to you dear burger.
the collapse of jewish banks will come eventually and you'll see the true colors , civil war will be a hoot for you ;)

i forgot to say , the only place where you still find clergies who permit it , is the Rabbis , and if you read a little you will see a lot of fucked up shit of the jewish people with kids , in history and Now , i bet they dont find them attractive its just the jewish eternal need for doing the WRONG thing , they cant help themselves.

goy

Fuck u jew

I hate muslims because they are heretics.
You are undeserving of life and for good to flourish you must die or convert.
Even if you convert you need to stay in your fucking countries.
Know your place muslim rat. You're the same as a jew. You're both heretics.

You know what the ultimate redpill is? 5.56. Pretty soon you and your inbred goatfucking cousins will realize it. I'm looking forward to the day Mattis nukes Raqqa. Insallah.

It seems like you dont like islamic morality. Leave islam.

>palestine
>stine
>stein

do you know what heretics actually means burger or are you just repeating it coz it make you sound smarter??
to the other people fuck it you dont deserve a reply i am tired of trying to convince you to educate yourself .
you are nothing but a dark blip in history .

Based shitskin. You're right, most polsters already know all of this information and agree with you. But it comes down to one simple thing, the here and now. The current generation has no control of what happened before, we know 9/11 was a bunch of bull shit along with everything else but what can we do? The average american doesnt know or care about any of this. The average polster doesn't care that the united states was on the wrong side of history when it relates to you, we were on the wrong side many other times.

See cancer sum it up well I dont know what you hope to accomplish with this thread besides angering your self further. Any intelligent replies are just going to say that they already know this, and of course the new reddit redpills will do there thing. Best of luck making Palestine great again though.

taqiiyah is only a belief for the shia because they heavily persecuted and were to be killed if they were known to be Shias
taqiiyah is actually not acceptable in Islam

>its a Palestine goes full retard thread again

You claim that Christ is not the Son of God.
You claim that God sent mohammed to correct Him.
You are a heretic. A catholic cult.
Jews have long been identified as heretics. They deny the new covenant.
I know heresy.
You don't even understand what you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
this is the best video concerning 9/11 that I've come across

What do you think about Assad?
youtube.com/watch?v=QHLqaSZPe98

Yeah, Rotterdam was such a small thing...

to u i am a heretic , to the jews we are heretics to me u are heretic , you see where i am going here??
to the jews 2000 years ago jesus himself was a heretic , 100 years from now we all will be "heretics" to the atheist growing "belief"
cant you accept we believe in jesus and move on ??
i dont care about your religion , dont care about mine , and stop screwing with our countries
Bye

no one can argue with me with facts , most of you just keep spewing shit you heard , and stupid non-argument bullshit .
i give up you win morons
history will remember you as another period of the dark ages , where with all the abilities to read and prosper you decided to stay brainwashed.

I agree. It's not the whites, its (((them))) who went into your country.

Muslims believe the Quran is the infallible word of God.
The Quran says Islam is the final religion and all non-believers should be killed.
See the issue? All Muslims have identified themselves as threats to our very lives.
If you have any interest in co-existing, renounce your genocidal child rapist's religion of hate and embrace the peace of the lord.

Christianity and Judaism both have issues too.

I think we all know how Jews view the goyim, but few people know the brutality of the Bible.

Bible clearly says to kill blasphemers, adulterers, those who insult their parents, gays and that slavery is permitted. Plus premarital sex is punishable by death and women are second-class citizens. You may bring up "Hurr that's the Old Testament!" but Jesus approves of the OT and instructs everyone to follow the Old Law (Matthew 5:17).

The point here is that nobody follows their religion to the word. The terrorists? They use religion as an excuse, even without Islam they would be killing others. Most Muslims do not care about killing the infidel. Sorry to break it to you.

Islam is slavery. Its in their actual law just like the Jews. America doesnt want any semites. Go away slavers. Jesus was right about your bullshit.

>Jews and saudis did 9/11
>even US gov admmited it

>still best allies

KEK LEVEL: SWEDEN

last post before i go to sleep srsly
so we keep debating religion because all other arguments fail , i did not start this to compare best religion coz no one will win .
and by the way its very smug of you to tell people to denounce there religion you basement dweller .
but lets argue that , jews and christians have the same wet dream , but you dont talk about it because you are brainwashed , and yes like all religions in the end there will be a fight but unlike your versions we dont kill believers of other religions we fight the ones who fight us , you can be still sjw about it and say its too gory but its life all your liberal christian government is the most sadistic killing machines in history , and all of you so smug that you cant even see that... so yes i believe there will be a war against zionists because in all the history they never stopped deviding people and they will not stop now , by the way there are versions that muslims and christians will have that alliance against the zionists and there fake messiah ...
but again i dont want to debate religion coz its pointless and everyone will be seen as crazy by the other guy..
islam did have slaves but it was only permitted after a war , dont you think having slaves is better than killing them like christians did every fucking time?
and there was no jail system to put all war soldiers in,go look at what the others did in that time
and look in google how much times in the quran it said that you should always free a slave which almost eradicated slavery in the muslim world earliest than you smug liberal killers.
before Islam slavery was a huge thing and a trade in the arab world,specially blacks,after islam,there was no place for color in the argument,you can have a slave only by the way of war,and you have to free them for a lot of causes,LOOK IN GOOGLE BEFORE SPEWING SHIT.
Murica did not let the blacks go to schools till 60 years ago Dont lecture when you have a glass house

Your time is coming you fucking sandnigger, i hope the jews bomb the shittout of all your children. You deserve it you goat fucking subhuman

should have known Proxy Achmed was actually a butthurt Muslim,
and not a druze like he claimed while trying to win arguments