Sup Forums YRYL

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/world-news/europe/town-denies-passport-to-vegan-campaigner-for-being-annoying-35359483.html
shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/81563364642/how-long-have-you-been-with-your-boyfriend
shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/108454044864/to-the-woman-who-loves-him-next
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I already lost.

Thanks. That reminds me I forgot to save this for posterity.

How much of a stupid fat cunt do you have to be to not notice at 24 weeks

already lost

lost right away ;(

That guy wasn't being very tolerant.

Now that's some next level salt. 10/10 IGN

>pic of sitting on the GoT throne
>all these leftists being subconsciously attracted to a world where blood(lines) matters without realizing it.

That guy is in here now and he's not going back anytime soon. He got a suspended sentence if my memory serves me right, which means that he wasn't really punished at all.

RREEEREERREREERERREEREEEEEEE

Lost hard, What the fuck.

Meanwhile, Sup Forums literally cheers the possible impending deaths of thousands of people (who voted for Trump) simply because they live in a blue state. Really takes the noggin joggin.

Straight up evil

>idolizing a show where a wall built to keep invaders out is a key plot point.

Wait, we're killing off the blue states? How come I wasn't invited to the party?

This fucking cuck

F

>Meanwhile, Sup Forums literally
what are you raving about now libfag?

If I knew this motherfucker after making a post like this he would be getting a visit.

Call me a bullshitting faggot all you want, he would be getting a visit.

independent.ie/world-news/europe/town-denies-passport-to-vegan-campaigner-for-being-annoying-35359483.html

>that image wounds the beta redditfag

I they did put the baby up for adoption and I hope the kid tracks them down when he/she is 24 years old, and I hope try to justify to the child that they chose the cats over a human life.

But that's the same dude in the picture except he became Chad.

>treat gf like shit
>she cheats on you

Golly gee poor guy

>Rosbeefs go home
Lmfao what'd we do now?

What the fuck are you smoking?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>47

The dam breaking in California. because the affected counties voted 48% Republican, WE HIPPOCRATES NOWWWWW

Jesus Christ.

I thought this wasn't a ylyl thread

Why do you continually make me hate women more and more, Sup Forums?

wrong guy retard

Nope.
shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/81563364642/how-long-have-you-been-with-your-boyfriend

shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/108454044864/to-the-woman-who-loves-him-next

see these threads:
But I guess I'm just a raving lunatic liberal

The swastika isn't just a Nazi symbol retard, it's used by a lot of cultures, most commonly meaning peace

Grandpa needs to pull some ghost of Christmas future shit on that faggot.

Similar thing happened in Canada. A chink who beheaded and ate a man on a bus just got released after 7 years in prison. Should've been killed.

confirmed fake

Chinese will eat anything.

I know, its as if latinos, natives and niggers didn't fight in those wars at all...

Jokes on you, I became the rage years ago. This only stokes the eternal fire.

not posting the real one

stay mad white bois

>But I guess I'm just a raving lunatic liberal

Yep.

We buried our soldiers who died defending France, the French don't appreciate it and don't want our men in their soil.

>sexually active in 2nd grade
What the fuck?

>new york
fuck off kike

I never get this one. If the hospital provides the trolley and they're monitoring his diet, can't the trolley person just deny him food? He's definitely a piece of shit, but it seems like he's not even trying hard to get extra food.

That's a massive vagina

>most commonly meaning peace
exactly. peace through solidarity

>destroyed rifle
nigga all you destroyed was the stock, you can buy replacements for that

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

>I can ignore him! Trump will save me from my retardation! LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

For you

>a

don't worry my man bernie can still win

THAT'S IT I WANT OFF THIS SHIT RIDE

REFUND PLEASE

I'd gladly leave prison at age 47 to watch this cunt life end.

>Fuck black exclusion from the deadliest wars in human history!

>We mad our people didn't have to go to a foreign country, get they limbs blown off by a mortar shell, and be disabled fo the rest of they lives!!!
These assholes would consider it racist if black people did have combat roles back then
>Foced our people to fight fo rayciss white Amerikkka!

I think this is the worst one in my folder

Can you guys invade them again? Bring some civilization to the rest of Asia.

Dude, use an actual proper image, there are so many you can pick. They do leave for the west after murdering countless lives.

But this is pretty clearly 2 different people.

this pleases the mao

saw this earlier today. excellent keks

I fucking lost. These people need to be fucking purged